Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:35 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"Sorry!" Keiko nearly shouted, blushing like mad. "I didn't know what I was doing until... where have you been? I've been looking all over the Sevii Islands for you during that mission."

Keiko picked herself up quickly, and then helped Al up to his feet. "I really am sorry, I'm just... excited to see you finally."

"I'm sorry." Al apologized to Keiko as he allowed her to help him up .

"I ended up going to the hospital with Odd and Lykas after the battle was over. The two of them were knocked out and I had them looked at." He explained as he looked at her a bit sheepishly. "We ended up doing a bit of sightseeing before we came home, though.......I've never been to the Sevii Islands before......." He was blushing a bit now, quite obviously embarrassed at having worried her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:57 am
"Oh..." Keiko said, a lot of her energy visibly shrinking. She felt bad about making a big deal out of Al's disappearance when he wasn't in any kind of trouble. "I thought... ...sorry."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:57 am
Freya sighed a little though grinned at Dan's comment. He had a point. She listened to the story about Shark going to the forest at night and pondered a little, wondering why he would do that. She also wondered why he hadn't returned if he had returned every other morning. It wasn't like he wouldn't be able to return ... right? Dan's voice caught her attention and she nodded. "Definitely. Let's go, talking weasel." She grabbed him just in case he tried to sneak off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:11 am
"It does look a little bit different." Nick mused, looking the hybrid over carefully. "I'll be sure to thank him. I wouldn't have let you come up here alone if I'd known it was going to be -that- dangerous." He narrowed his eyes. "You didn't get hurt, did you? Nobody gave you any trouble?"  

Acquire Cache

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:15 am
"Huh? B-b-but...I'm an otter!" Rain cried as he was dragged off by Freya. Dan headed toward the door, suddenly being squoze a certain blonde. "Oh, Alex. I'm glad to see your better" he grinned at the girl. "Yeah, I was the first up. But I'm even happier to see you and Freya doing ok.... Where are you two going?" she asked curiously. "The woods to find Shark, wanna come?" "Nah, I'll pass. I'm gonna work on my latest, coolest, invention!" she beamed. Before he could ask what, she darted past him, giving a hug to Freya and disappearing from sight. "Huh. Right, let's go" Dan stated, heading out the door.

Entering the restless woods, the teen began searching for signs of the dragon being around as well as calling his name. He couldn't have gone too far where his voice couldn't be heard.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:18 am
Jude shook his head but twice, but his eyes went right back to Nick's. "They kept me safe out there, and the oddest encounter I've had is with this Vulpix boy who thinks my diet isn't just weird, but impossible. I haven't had a scrap of meat while I've been here and he's very suspicious."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 am
Freya ignored Rain's protests and what not about him being an otter; she frankly didn't care. Though she smiled at Alex, glad to see that she was doing better. She had no idea what this invention was but accepted the hug that came her way before the blonde girl was off again. Shaking her head, she followed Dan and continued onto the forest. Once there, she paused again and grinned as an idea came to her mind. Sending out Eevee, she started to explain,
"Eevee here will be able to pick up on any sound Shark is making. Ready to get to work, Eevee?" She asked, earning a nod and a smile before she went quiet, waiting for the large eared Pokemon to pick up on anything. It didn't take long and they were moving further into the forest.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:58 am
Without haste, Dan followed after Eevee, hoping to find Shark as soon as possible. While they were running, Rain decided to strike up a conversation with Eevee. "So Eevee...I can speak human now! Cool huh?" "Hey! Don't distract he- eeeer!" Dan shouted as he fell down a tunnel. Obviously, this was dug by Shark given how large it was. Climbing his way back out, Rain said nothing as he recieved a glare from his trainer. But to be honest, he couldn't help himself. "I didn't do it, you fell all on your own." "Shut up...Wait, what's that?" Through the trees, a figure could be seen in the shadows along with a pair of glowing eyes. Suddenly, it emerged and was about to attack Dan when it saw it was his trainer. "Shark?! What the hell?!" the teen asked, his heart nearly jumping out of his chest.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 am
Freya jumped as well but looking at Dan and Shark. She had hold of Buizel's PokeBall, just in case. What was up with this Pokemon? The brunette had no idea so she was just trying to play it safe. "Is he hurt or anything? Can you tell?" She asked, playing on the possibility that Shark couldn't have returned to Dan this morning. Maybe he got caught in a trap or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:59 am
Upon Freya's suggestion, Dan began checking the dragon while he crossed his arms and looked away. "No...no injuries. What happened to you? Why did you disappear?" Dan asked the Garchomp, only to be turned around pushed away. "Gar Gar. Choooo..." he grumbled. "Hey! What the big idea?" he questioned the dragon. "He said go back and he'll return later" Rain translated. At this, Dan was apalled and now was becoming frustrated. "No, that's not happening! You've been acting strange lately and I wanna know why. I'm not leaving until I do" Dan declared. The Garchomp just continued grumbling, not answering and kept trying to get Dan to leave. That is, until a faint growl was uttered. "Dei..." it groaned. Shark looked back at the sound of the cry, hesitating before pulling Dan along toward the cry. He would lead them to a clearing where a Deino laid, looking awefully sick. Upon seeing Dan and Freya, the dragon seemed to get a bit frantic and tried to move until Shark calmed it down and got it to lie back down.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:39 am
"I suppose I should eat enough for both of us, then." Nick said, with a wry smile. "Care to show me around?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 am
"I don't know much yet," said Jude. After settling his mug and the kitchen appliances, he grabbed Nick around the arm and led him toward the nearest hall. "And I'm still not official yet. I guess the leader got really banged up. But enough of that scary business."

He arrived first at the stark training room, and though it was empty he didn't enter. "I guess this is where they practice their Pokemon routines and techniques? Everything's really sturdy." Then, he grinned a purposeful grin and his eyes were alight with mischief. "And it's got this really nice echo if you know what I mean."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:45 am
Nick paused only momentarily, grabbing his guitar case from behind him, and then followed Jude without question.

At the training room, however, he raised an eyebrow. "An echo, huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:55 am
"For singing, of course," Jude clarified. Then cleared his throat. Twice. "In more sane hours, there's at least one or two people having their Pokemon play at fighting. Some of them are, ah...pretty enthusiastic. The Vulpix kid says that sometimes, the hybrids have a go at each other in here."

He shook his head like he did with any terribly foreign concept he encountered.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Acquire Cache

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:08 am
"Sounds like a gym to me." Nick smiled at Jude's confusion. "You wouldn't quite get it, would you?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games