Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:17 am
Jude's tail whapped at the back of Nick's legs for that one. "Oh, hush. You know that doesn't stop me when I really want something shiny."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:51 am
"You do tend to shy away from it." Nick said, mock-flinching at the tail. "So, where to now on our tour?"  

Acquire Cache

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:04 pm
Down in the medlab, Sub continued to lay on the bed which Sol had put him on. For days he had slumbered, not even the good Doc knew if he would ever come to, all they could do is what and hope for the best. Toren was steadily losing hope as he began to wander around the outside of Mt. Silver, training his Pokemon to get his mind off his cousin for the time being, however his attempts always ended in failure.

"Mm..." Sub mumbled as he turned over, his eyes slowly opening as he stared at the wall next to his bed. "Where..." He mumbled to himself, trying to raise up into a seated position, however his attempts were in vain as his body denied the request. "Someone...?" He called out, very faintly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 pm
For the time, Amaranth was asleep in one of the chairs. After Sol had told her Ceramew had come to, she ran in the medlab without hesitation, and has had the little Mew in her arms ever since, hugging her tight.

It was a bit uncharacteristic for her, let alone that she expressed genuine happiness over it. But this was last night. Today, things were much quieter, though Ceramew had contemplated moving out of the arms that tried to imprison her. Though, it was hearing Sub's faint tone that got her to move away, floating in front of him.

"Oh, you're awake! Hi!" She spoke up, head tilted slightly. "You've kinda been out for a while..."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 pm
Darksol88

"Oh, you're awake! Hi!" She spoke up, head tilted slightly. "You've kinda been out for a while..."

"Cera? That-that you?" Sub forced himself to speak, his vision was a tad blurred, so he had trouble seeing the small creature. "Where are you? What's that pink thing? If I had the strength I would...I would kill it...or something...whatever." He sighed, he was too weak to harm anything right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:19 pm
SubonicXP
"Cera? That-that you?" Sub forced himself to speak, his vision was a tad blurred, so he had trouble seeing the small creature. "Where are you? What's that pink thing? If I had the strength I would...I would kill it...or something...whatever." He sighed, he was too weak to harm anything right now.
"Um." She'd poke Sub after that, giving an unamused look. "Yeah, I'M the pink thing you just gave a death threat to."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:27 pm
Acquire Cache
"You do tend to shy away from it." Nick said, mock-flinching at the tail. "So, where to now on our tour?"
Jude rubbed his chin as he continued down the hall. "Well," he said. His tail whipped this way and that as it always did while deciding these minor things. "No one seems to mind that I've taken up a room. The bed is nice and cushy, and I haven't done much with the room yet. Would you like to drop off your equipment? I know it's a nasty hike just to get here."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:33 pm
"That, I would like very much." Nick nodded. "And from there, I could honestly go for some hot food. Chicken or something, maybe even soup."  

Acquire Cache

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:36 pm
Darksol88
"Um." She'd poke Sub after that, giving an unamused look. "Yeah, I'M the pink thing you just gave a death threat to."
"Yeah, right, you're pink last I checked, Ceramew." Sub scoffed at the notion of Ceramew being pink, rubbing his eyes as he tried to get his vision to adjust better. "Now...where are you any-" It was then he realized that Ceramew really was pink, as he noticed the source of her voice was floating right in front of him, pink as ever. Words could not be conjured to express his level of shock in this situation right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:40 pm
SubonicXP
"Yeah, right, you're pink last I checked, Ceramew." Sub scoffed at the notion of Ceramew being pink, rubbing his eyes as he tried to get his vision to adjust better. "Now...where are you any-" It was then he realized that Ceramew really was pink, as he noticed the source of her voice was floating right in front of him, pink as ever. Words could not be conjured to express his level of shock in this situation right now.
"Told you...apparently, some really rough stuff happened on the island. When I finally came to, I found out I was like this... what? I can move away if you need me to. Or I could hug you again..." Ceramew said, gulping and hoping she wasn't about to have Sub freaking out here.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:59 pm
Darksol88
"Told you...apparently, some really rough stuff happened on the island. When I finally came to, I found out I was like this... what? I can move away if you need me to. Or I could hug you again..." Ceramew said, gulping and hoping she wasn't about to have Sub freaking out here.
"But...you're pink..." Sub said, a hint of shock in his voice. The trainer then let out a hefty sigh, this was Ceramew after all, the girl he had risked his life to save. "Well...at least you're okay...that's all that matters." He told the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:11 pm
"I can't really help that, you know... besides, I've been more worried about you. Even weak as I've been, your chi felt kinda faint." She said. "I heard about what happened, though... I should've known just how much bad news that thing was."  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:14 pm
Youko Kenshi

A Deino? And it looked sick. Freya nudged Dan a little bit. "I think this Deino is the reason Shark didn't come back. It looks sick. Maybe you can have Diva using Healing Pulse on it? If that doesn't work then I have some berries with me." Worst case scenario is that Dan would have to capture the sick Pokemon so they could transport it back to HQ and to the Pokemon Centre within it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh..." Keiko said, a lot of her energy visibly shrinking. She felt bad about making a big deal out of Al's disappearance when he wasn't in any kind of trouble. "I thought... ...sorry."

"No, it's quite alright. I should have said something....." Al countered, looking quite ashamed of himself. He should have known she'd be worried about him if he didn't show up again for a while. "It was stupid of me to just disappear like that after that fight was over....." He admitted with a frown.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm
KisaRinny

"I would say so...but what about the other times?" he asked the dragon. The Garchomp hesitated before answering in a bunch of Garchomp growls. Dan stood there, nodding his head as if he understood before looking down at Rain. The otter looked back at him, a little confused why he was being stared at. "...What?" "I need you to translate" Dan requested. Rain's jaw dropped "Wha? Just because I can talk, I gotta translate now?" "Then you shouldn't go around eating what doesn't belong to you" the trainer countered before bring Diva out to help heal the Deino. "A-Alright! Umm...he said he started coming out when he heard a dragon cry. Deino was abandoned by it trainer, so it was lonely. Shark became Deino's friend so it wouldn't be lonely. This time he didn't come back because Deino got sick... And Electra didn't think he had a heart" Rain grinned. "Oh...I see. That's very nice of you Shark. But your friend here looks very sick. Taking it to the Pokemon Center would be wise...but how to move it? Until we figure that out, maybe Shark should give Deino the berries" he suggested to Freya.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games