Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:51 pm
He continued, pushing her hand aside. "A pain inside tells me to continue! I killed Zatchin! I killed her, all those years ago! It's my fault she's like this!" There was a loud SNAP as every bone in his hand shattered, and still he continued! "It's my fault dammit! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL WHAT YOU LOVE!!! AGH! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THAT WHICH YOU CHERISH! GRAGH! BUT I DID! I DID! UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" His hand was but a bloody pulp, and he fell to the ground in his pain. Still, he feebly began to lift his arm again, preparing to slam it into the earth again. "WHY COULDN'T I BE THE ONE TO DIE? WHY COULDN'T I TAKE HER PLACE? SHE IS INNOCENT! SHE IS PURE, AND SHE IS SWEET! SHE IS UNDESERVING OF SUCH A FATE! GOD, WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LET PHANTOM KILL ME???"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:14 pm
"Because I didn't want one of my friends die infront of me again!"She yelled,Tears rolling down her cheeks. She looked at him."All my loved ones died infront of me and I....I don't know! Your one of my friends....i'll protect my friends...to many friends died infront of face before....I didn't want that to happen again..."She sobbed and backed away from him.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:18 am
''calm down, it's going to be ok. listen there could be a way to bring everyone back to the time we were fine. i heard a story,well prophecy and i thinks its to do with us.'' she put her arm round him pulling him up. she was shuddering at this point for some uknown reason.

apocalypse helped kitty while axel watched unabble to decide what to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:46 pm
"Prophecy?"Minaki tilted her head to one side.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:05 pm
The real Zatchin came back in a glitch, "Z.....Zaizen?........Y...Your alive??!" Her head shook and the new Zatchin was there again. "Zatchin is a weak nobody. I will not let her further weaken the world." But Zatchin was fighting, fighting against her new self. Zaizen was there, she wouldn't give up. "Zaizen!!!...Your-" The old one came again...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:20 pm
Zaizen looked at both Zatchins, his eyes filled with hopelessness and dread. Though his body was quite young, these past events had aged his soul terribly; you could see it in his eyes. He had seen too much violence, too much bloodshed. He had seen hearts and minds broken, and felt those same blows for himself. He had known the end of days firsthand. But now this... This was too much. He began to walk toward Zatchin, Gatling Ring reforming around his arm. "ENOUGH. I can see that you are fighting a mighty battle, and that you continue to suffer. I can stand idly by while you cry out like a dying animal, torn between yourself. I am not supposed to destroy that which I love... But in this case I'd be freeing you of your torment. I shall kill you; both of you. And then I'll turn on myself, and join you in whatever world awaits beyond. We cannot live like this. You know it. I know it. So please; don't let us live as monsters. Let me die as your saviour, and you as my beloved. Accept your fate; I've accepted mine..."

He leveled the barrel toward her head, shaking with sheer emotion, tears streaming down from a stone mask of indifference...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:45 am
Minaki eyes widened and stood infront of them."Don't kill them! Your such a baka,the old one is fighting back to love you! Once the new one is gone,The old will come back! I know what it feels like to fight between the new and the old,the Minaki you saw in the underworld was the new one,I'm the old Minaki,I gave you an example! The old Zatchin will come back...Just don't kill them....please..."A tear rolled down her face as she finished the sentence.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:57 am
He approached ever closer, his face still neutral in contrast to his tears. His voice, however, was wavering. The mask was beginning to shatter. "N-no more misery... N-no more p-pain... It ends here..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:28 am
((Mobius...you're so evil...))
Minaki growled and raise her leg to kick him."If you come any closer,I'll kill you myself.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:46 pm
'' do that and you won't be the only dead ones, i can't handle anymore of this, it has made me lose my edge. all this despair, slowly destroying me, i myself am little more than an empty shell and its because of the two of you always finding the other unequal. '' kitty shouted. she seemed to be having a heart attack at the same time. she threw her keyblade into the sky and it oddly resembled the sky, i great eclipse like on her blade was happening. '' the prophecy, it true, the world will end thanks to our great despair.''  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:39 pm
"When we die, our despair will die with us." He knocked Minaki aside, slamming her head with the broad side of the barrel. He then held the barrel to Zatchin's head, the tears a torrent of melancholy down his face. The mask shattered; he wore a great frown, full of anguish and hopelessness. "I'd rather we died happy then lived in misery... Say good-bye to this world, my love..."

Inside the mighty barrel, his finger was slowly pulling back the trigger. The gun entirely ensconced his arm, so to remove the weapon would mean taking the arm of as well...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:14 am
'' you can fight this, the both of you, otherwise the everything will feel our pain.we will be the destruction of all things that have a true soul.'' kitty said. '' and if you stop i help you, but then again no one ever want my help do they? no it's always lets forget kitty can help us and end up worse than before.'' she was shouting and crying at the same time. all her of her mind was usually shrouded in immaturity, but not know, now she was a cold blooded killer in her mind ready to take out anyone she was told unless she was able to revert to normal.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:08 am
He turned his head, clenching his bleary eyes shut, and fired...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:36 am
She gasped slightly and fell limp into his arms.

((He's not evil. He's mental, but we still love him to death!))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:22 pm
((Whatever...))
Minaki eyes widened and tears rolled down her cheek."Zatchin!"She fell to her knees and cried to know end...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff