Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:22 pm
"Where I am ruler" valak started to laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:53 pm
When T.J. finally got his bearings, actually cowered behind his beloved. He was still more animal than man, and the negative supernatural vibes activated his fear receptors to their limit. While his adrenaline reserves and senses became heightened to incredible levels, he would be forced to use his abilities defensively, rather than offensively. He was growling, and spines had risen up from his back; he was attempting to intimidate, to scare away what was causing this feeling. These actions also served a second purpose; he was warning her about the foe they were facing.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:06 pm
She turned to him, "I...I know its dangerouse, but-" She gaspped holding her stomach.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:05 pm
He started to make a reptilian barking noise toward Valak. If he were still human, he'd have pissed himself right then and there. He'd fight, but deep down he knew he couldn't win, and that this dark and evil place would consume his corpse when he lost. The seed of hopelessness had been sown; there was no escape, and the chances of victory were slimmer than Paris Hilton on a turbo-diet. Even with a child to defend, his animal side wouldn't let him properly fight what seemed to it like a senseless battle...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 am
valak was knocked down by a hooded man  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:43 pm
She fell near lifeless to the ground...  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:47 pm
valak ran when the hooded man hit him  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:49 pm
He caught her, holding her gingerly, sniffing at her to see if she was still okay. He started to whimper, and nudged her gently with his muzzle, trying to stir some life back into her.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:47 pm
valak woke up and yelled "it isent over"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:05 pm
When she didn't move, it stirred something deep inside him. He shed tears, and looked up at Valak, his eyes ablaze with righteous fury. "You harm my mate, jeopardize my child, and bring me to the foulest pit of hell where I can do naught but cower as a scared child, and expect to get away without a scratch?" His eyes glowed red, and his skin turned its palest. Large wings emerged from his back, and his canine teeth grew longer. He raised his head to the sky, roaring loudly. His human mentality had returned with a vengeance, and his fear had evaporated in a sea of rage.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:06 pm
valak only laughed and dissapered in a portal wiched closed behind him  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:35 pm
He raised his arm, and a dark magic circle appeared. Then, snapping his fingers, the circle turned into a great disc of shimmering liquid. He picked up his beloved and carried her through to the other side...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:24 pm
She yelled out, bright white scales rippling across her skin, "TJ, I-I-I think I'm dying.........I-I-" She gaspped again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:03 pm
"I'm taking you to a place where you'll live, but I'm afraid I shan't be able to linger... Your pain should be going away soon... But my pain has just begun..." A bright light shone at the end of the portal, and a great chorus resounded. Once in Hell, our duo was now headed to the complete opposite. However, T.J.'s skin was starting to burn away, sparkling like diamond as the light bore into him. He would make it... Then he'd see his son born in a world of light... Then he'd die for good, and not go to either Heaven or Hell. In the world of the soul, when one dies, they DIE...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:07 pm
the hooded man smiled and dissapered in his portal  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items