Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 pm
(where is your profile)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:40 pm
"I slept wonderfully, thank you for asking." I said with a smile on my face, and set down a plate of eggs and toast. "Here is your breakfast my lady." I said as I bowed low and couldn't help myself from smiling again. "We'll go looking for your children today.. I promise I'll look hard for you."

((Yea dude, where's your character info?))

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:49 pm
She smiled" That's good, i love eggs"She sat down and looked at him" i know you will"
(all i know is that he is looking for me)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:34 pm
ah... I seem to have left out an important part... how ignorant of me

Name:Jeremy (orphaned when he was a baby, has no last name)
Image:Has the appearence of a handsome 20 year old man with long black hair and blue eyes. Wearing dress shoes and a tux much like Haji's only the jacket is hanging open and the sleeves only make it to his wrists. His hair is parted to the right to reveal only 2/3 of his forehead. Skin is pale. Carries a blue rose protruding from the right side of his jacket.
Bio:One of Amshel's earlier expirements from Diva's awakening from her first 30 year sleep. Escaped from captivity to find his mother/lover Diva. Has never actually met Diva before. Was born in France. Was taught quite a few languages by Amshel himself (I myself only know some french, some german, some japanese, and english). Refers to Amshel as "Father". Knows nothing of the deaths of Nathan, Carl, Solomon, James, and Amshel.
Species:Chivalier
Weapons/Powers:All the powers that come with being a chivalier. Carries a small scalpel from the laboritory he escaped from sheathed in his pocket.
This should do it.  

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:07 am
(much better)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 pm
I looked at her, "Would you like me to begin looking my lady?" I asked her as I leaned against the counter top with my elbows.

((So, where is Syia during all of this? Do we not have a character for her?))

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:26 pm
She nodded" Do you want me to go with you?"She asked him(i dont think so)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:10 am
Karmen followed Takada silently. A part of him was ashamed for execpting her help. She wasn't one of them, but she wasn't human either. This girl was something different, and she confirmed it herself. He kept his thoughts to himself.  

TwilightKitten

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:16 pm
I sat there and watched Kaoru as she slept for a while before walking over to the window 'I know I must help her but...for my sister...I still must find Saya...please let this end soon...'  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:59 pm
*stops knocking on doors and begins asking random people on the street if they have seen her*  

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:12 pm
Kazuki I'm going out ok"She says going out, an bumping into Jeremy"oh I'm sorry"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:20 pm
Salem Delgado
I sat there and watched Kaoru as she slept for a while before walking over to the window 'I know I must help her but...for my sister...I still must find Saya...please let this end soon...'

I stirred a little in my sleep, I was having a nightmare about my father... he was taking over our world completely, and he had killed my mother and sister.. I was about to face him when I was stabbed in my nightmare.. killed.. I started yelling out in my sleep, "No!!" I was shaking incredibly while sleeping.

Cutegirlo0o

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:29 pm
TwilightKitten
Karmen followed Takada silently. A part of him was ashamed for execpting her help. She wasn't one of them, but she wasn't human either. This girl was something different, and she confirmed it herself. He kept his thoughts to himself.

I continued, "The truth is, I'm actually a warrior on my planet, I've faced and defeated many millions; even though it's hard to tell from just my appearance. I sent my sister here with her memory erased, but just recently she's regained her memories; but I sent her here because my father wanted the powers that she possesses; he has my mother hostage and my brother has been also trying to kill her to help our mother. He recently joined us, so that's nothing to worry about anymore. Our father is a very powerful man, and has already taken over 1/3 of our planet, and is gaining more power every day. Our situation is critical.." I told him while still running, almost to the house.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:33 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
Kazuki I'm going out ok"She says going out, an bumping into Jeremy"oh I'm sorry"

I was at her side immediately, putting my arm around her waist, "I would rather you not leave my side my lady.. I must protect you at all times.." I looked at Jeremy, "Please watch where you're going." I said in a defensive tone, not taking my arm away from Diva.

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:07 pm
Sweet Romantic_Guy
fate_the_ice_princess

I was at her side immediately, putting my arm around her waist, "I would rather you not leave my side my lady.. I must protect you at all times.." I looked at Jeremy, "Please watch where you're going." I said in a defensive tone, not taking my arm away from Diva.
She looked at him" Ok, so since we are out here do you want to start looking?"She asked him smiling  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games