Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:57 am
Zach murmured. "The blessing... From Artemis... So that she could be protected... Artemis always protects maidens..."

Suddenly Cathy's stomach started swelling, slowly. She quickly drank the potion, but it did little to stop it. She hugged Zach tightly, crying more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:56 pm
Ryuzaki backed away slowly, "I will give you two space... " He looked around, "Wheres Avill..." he mumbled, not seeing her.

Avill pulled her feet up onto the couch, wraping her arms around her legs.

The twins looked at each other, then to her, "If you can talk about it, could you just tell us that you are going to be alright..."  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:57 pm
Zachary glanced up at Ryuzaki worriedly. "Ryuzaki-san, where's the nearest hopital?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:05 pm
"Down this street turn to the left, it is at the end of that block..." he said, "Why?"

Avill shook her head, "I will be... eventully..." she said softly.

Jim stood up, he pulled a blanket off his bed and draped it around Avill, "Stay.. me and Tim will be right back..." he said. They both stood up, leaving to room.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:07 pm
Zach glanced at Ryuzaki. "Cathy was impregnated, but the baby's growth was stopped by a special potion I devised. It seems she's become immune to it, though, and now the baby's growing quickly, making up for lost time." He draped a cloak over him and Catherine. "Shadows!" They disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:13 pm
"Oh..." Ryuzaki said simply.

jim slidded to a halt at where Zach and Catherine had dissappered, Tim ran up behind him, "Is that what is wrong with Avill..." Jim said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:16 pm
((I can't bring Zach and Cathy back in until after birth, so wrap it up quickly, I gotta make a timeskip!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:22 pm
(( you can time skip.. Jim was just about to come and tell Zach off... so you may time skip... xD is it a girl or a boy? what is its name... lol))  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:25 pm
((TIME SKIP))

Zach looked at the newborn child. It was a girl, and he had named it Sakura. He smiled tentatively.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:28 pm
Avill had fallen asleep on the couch in the twins room.

The twins sat in the main room talking to Ryuzaki. Ryuzaki was drinking some tea with atleast a pound of suger in it, and the twins were both eating M&Ms.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:34 pm
Zach kissed Catherine's cheek. "C'mon, we should be getting back now."

Catherine nodded and stood up. The hospital gown turned into a silver dress, and moonlight surrounded them. They disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:49 pm
Avill rolled over, She was in deep sleep. It was maybe the only real sleep that she had had in days.

The twins stood up slowly. they were still talking, "We should get back to the room, we left Avill back there..."  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:52 pm
Zach and Catherine walked in. The child was rapidly growing through it's lost years. It stopped. It was two years old already.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:08 pm
Jim looked at Zach, "Is that what you did to upset Avill so much?" he said.

Tim and Ryuzaki looked at Jim, then to Zach.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:15 pm
Zach glanced coldly at Jim. "This child is a mistake of the past, from three years ago. Why Avill was upset, I don't know."

Catherine gasped as a mark appeared on Sakura's forehead. "Zach-kun... She was blessed by Athena!"

Zach froze. "A... Athena..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces