Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:07 am

((Aww..))
Minaki nodded. She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Nothing really,I'm trying to find Sukia-sama,but she must not be here..."Shiyoki said glancing around her.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:13 am

Some fog ninjas stared at shiyoki, "hey isnt that the girl kaderot likes" one whispered to the other. "ya but keep quiet"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:24 am

Shiyoki toke out a kunai and smirked. She glanced to her left and activated her Yurigan."Tell me what you want and I won't hesite to kill you.."Her smirk widened.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:11 pm

The fog ninjas didnt look at her, "we want nothing from you shiyoki" they said and jumped away and landed on top of a building

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:12 pm

Riku saw Kaderot, and stepped in front of him. He muttered something in the Ancient Language, effectively stopping the ship. A small trickle of sweat went across Riku's face. It took a lot of energy to stop the ship...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:18 pm

Kaderot punched it and the shps booster fired up slamming foreword. It pushed against the barrier and then it fired.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:18 pm

"Hn."Shiyoki put her Kunai away and leaned against a tree.

Minaki clutched her head in pain. She fell to her knees,still clutching her head."Nibi...leave..me...alone..."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Riku strained to keep the magic in effect. "Thirrin... And Oskan... Are holding... A private counsel... And are not to be disturbed!"

Luna tilted her head. "Who were they?"

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:31 pm

"Fog ninja."Shiyoki answered."But they're weaklings in my point of view,see the ninjas here are going-"Shiyoki was interuppted by several ANBU ninjas surround them."Shiyoki takahashi,user of the Yurigan,S-rank missing nin you are under arrest."One said with a fox mask. Shiyoki smirked and activated her Yurigan."Don't look in her-"One yelled only to be cut in half by shiyoki's katana."Don't look in my what? eyes?To bad!"Everyone saw her Yurigan ripple and they froze in mid place."Nice doggies,ne?"

"Get...Out...of...my..HEAD!"Minaki whispered and growled.'Never!'Minaki winced and clutched her head harder.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:35 pm

The fog ninjas throw a needle and it stuck in her arm and put ice on her body so she couldnt move. They landed near her. Strangely her eyes couldnt effect them while their masks were on. "release" on said and the anbu could move.

Kaderots ship stopped and hovered there "hmp im sure its a private but its not talking" e said guessing they werent just talking.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:46 pm

((1000! Woot!))
Shiyoki flicked the needle off and the ANBU still didn't move."Are you trying to kill me?"The ice melting and dripped to the ground."Its not working, plus if you try to unfreeze them its not going to work well.."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:49 pm

"dam it we need subzero" said one. The others made hand signs. "light force barrier" they said and a cage of light went around shiyoki. "keep her there ill get subzero" said one and he headed out . the others watched her and held the barrier.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:01 pm

Puppets came out of nowhere and attacked the fog ninjas that held Shiyoki."What do you think your doing to my girlfriend?"A voice asked and a tentailed fox walked out and a human puppet did too."Haiku get the ninjas,I'll get Shiyoki."The human puppet said and Haiku nodded walking towards the ninjas,growling.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:06 pm

"deathly visage" one fog ninja and the area became covered in fog and the ninjas attacked the human puppet at blinding speeds. "you can win in the fog" on said and they wrapped the fox demon in fog, "sealing fog" they said and symbols appeared on the fox demon and it held him down and began sealing him inside the human puppet, "you wont bother us again" the leader said making the seal.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:08 pm

Riku cried out, "JIERDA!" And grinned as the ship bent under his fierce spell. "They are not to be disturbed!" Riku's cloak rippled suddenly. "Damnit... The Mist is failing..." It flickered between a lion's pelt and a long cloak.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games