Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:30 pm
Johnny put his apron on and headed into the restaurant. After he punched in he started to serve tables and delivering food.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:59 pm
Kat pulled out her cell, dialing Jesse's number quickly. "Hey, Jess. I'm at the restaurant so if you wanna stop by. Ok. I'll see you soon then. Bye," Kat muttered into the phone.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:02 pm
Johnny sat in the back for a few minutes when a co-worker approached him, "So I like heard you ad Kat have this like thing,. Is it true?"

"Yes, it is and I am going to get back to work." Johnny got up and returned to serving and taking orders.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Kat walked into the restaurant, pulling on a spare apron and punching in quickly.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:09 pm
"Ah, so you decided to join me?" Johnny looked at Kat and smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:45 pm
"Obviously," she said with a grin. "You got table six? I gotta get to table 3."  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 pm
"Yes dear. See you in a few." Johnny grabbed the platter meant for table six and delivered the order. "Only two hours left."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:32 pm
Kat walked back to him. "Only two hours," she agreed, "and did you just call me dear?" A grin spread across her face and her eyes lit up.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:56 pm
"Yes, I did. Why do you not like it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:53 pm
Kat walked close to him and whispered sensually, "I love it," she said with a smirk and walked back into the kitchen.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:57 am
Johnny smirked as she walked in front of her. He followed her into the back taking a cart and setting several platters on it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:11 am
Kat picked up two platters of food, spinning gracefully and walking back out to the floor.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:30 pm
Johnny delivered the platters and sat down. "Ten minutes."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:20 pm
Kat smiled and dragged her hand across Johnny's shoulders. She looked back at him quickly, her eyes playful, before she went back to the kitchen again.  

Eternal Night 27

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:18 pm
Johnny checked the clock. "Come on Kat let's go." Johnny punched out and waited for Kat.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff