Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:19 pm
ok, I'll try to... that's why I don't get them often anymore. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:22 pm
aecy

The comment was directed at Nightmare, not you. Since you don't get eggs so often we are happy to watch over yours. It is people who get 5 or 6 babies at a time then leave them all to us to make them grow up.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:23 pm
Arrie Warclaw
aecy

The comment was directed at Nightmare, not you. Since you don't get eggs so often we are happy to watch over yours. It is people who get 5 or 6 babies at a time then leave them all to us to make them grow up.
I know, but I did kinda leave the last few alone. sweatdrop I noticed that you guys took care of them too, thank you. ^^

I knew you were talking to her... I just suddenly felt guilty about doing the same thing. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:33 pm
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy

I know, but I did kinda leave the last few alone. sweatdrop I noticed that you guys took care of them too, thank you. ^^

I knew you were talking to her... I just suddenly felt guilty about doing the same thing. sweatdrop

No guilt from you, I shall not allow it! You have the smallest collection I believe with the exception of Zann. It is barely a bother to look after your eggs. The problem lies when one person has 4 eggs all ready to die at the same time. Then gets more and does the same thing again. Damion had an egg as well that he forgot about. We lost track of it so it wasn't helped. But so long as you look up on them every once in a while it will be fine. Unfortunately you can't post them in your sig. But perhaps soon!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:46 pm
Arrie Warclaw
aecy
Arrie Warclaw
aecy

No guilt from you, I shall not allow it! You have the smallest collection I believe with the exception of Zann. It is barely a bother to look after your eggs. The problem lies when one person has 4 eggs all ready to die at the same time. Then gets more and does the same thing again. Damion had an egg as well that he forgot about. We lost track of it so it wasn't helped. But so long as you look up on them every once in a while it will be fine. Unfortunately you can't post them in your sig. But perhaps soon!

yes. half my gold is going toward the quest... but I've only received 3 donations. sad I had hoped for a bit more help... but, oh well. I know how hard it is to get gold. I shouldn't complain. V_V  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:59 pm
Arrie Warclaw
Oh, and Willa; Dark said she wasn't going to bother with the code for the blue for now. She picked that one up abandoned and she thinks the old owner may be watching over it. She will give us the code if she thinks it necessary.

Okay, well, I'll leave the message up for now. That way we (meaning me, mostly... lol!) will remember to click it. Thanks, Beady! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:58 pm
Update time ...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Sunday, June 15, at 11:00 pm ET

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

DarkWyvernwings's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 1.7 days left to grow up!

Kimmiora's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.5 days left to mature into an adult!

All of DaRkMuNcHkIn0889's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. have only 2.6 days left and have all soft shells. sad

Aldora21's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.6 days left and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.7 days left for both of them to mature and they're both sick. sad

Draconia23's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.8 days left to become an adult!

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease

All of DaRkMuNcHkIn0889's eggs (see above) have soft shells. sad

Both of Aldora21's hatchlings (see above) are sick. sad

DragonRose94's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. is sick. sad

Time to start the parade again and help these babies.

~ ~ ~ Dragon walkies. Please click the eggs and dragons to help them grow. Thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:36 pm
Pretty good walkie. Got a few hatchlings to mature and the soft/sick babies are well again. Calling it a night! biggrin

~ ~ ~ Dragon walkies. Please click the eggs and dragons to help them grow. Thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:21 pm
I am so glad that Darkwyvernwings' Storm dragon grew up. I didn't want to say anything at first since I am not a moderator like Beady but I have been keeping an eye on her while she was in egg form when you announced that Darkwyvern's other egg was sick. I did the whole nine yards, taking the storm egg to the Sanctuary and generally keeping an eye on it. I have been busy for the past week or so and when I checked up on it, it only have about 1.98 days left exclaim I am sorry for interferring. sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:57 am
Kimmiora
I am so glad that Darkwyvernwings' Storm dragon grew up. I didn't want to say anything at first since I am not a moderator like Beady but I have been keeping an eye on her while she was in egg form when you announced that Darkwyvern's other egg was sick. I did the whole nine yards, taking the storm egg to the Sanctuary and generally keeping an eye on it. I have been busy for the past week or so and when I checked up on it, it only have about 1.98 days left exclaim I am sorry for interferring. sweatdrop sweatdrop

Never, never, never think of that as interfering, Kimmi! Any and all help mostly greatly appreciated!!! 3nodding THANK YOU!!! mrgreen  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:17 am
Eggie. :3
Please don't hate me! >.<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/xaxk][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/xaxk.gif[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:24 am
gonk gonk gonk ARGHHH!!! gonk gonk gonk

I don't hate you, Sapphire. I just don't see how the heck you're nabbing these metallics, especially since I've been on the same time. cry

Congrats! biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:51 am
hey yall

thanks for helping my eggs willa since they are fine now. i had noticed that they had soft shell and had been trying to post em places but having time for anything on this comp for too long is hard. i think until i get less busy thisll be my last batch. im still gonna come around n click eggs to help yall out but none of my own for a bit.

these are the ones from DBM. i think the orange is gonna be okay but imma post the black around.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 am
Arrie Warclaw
Oh, and Willa; Dark said she wasn't going to bother with the code for the blue for now. She picked that one up abandoned and she thinks the old owner may be watching over it. She will give us the code if she thinks it necessary.

ya the owner is watching over it cuz after about 10 min of having it without doing anything it got like 100 views and 50 unique views so i figured i didnt want to overload it and kill it by posting it here.  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mm.......I added mine since they are staring to get sick again but the next person who walks can take them off if they so desire.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games