Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:27 pm

Yoma stood and brushed dirt off his shoulder. "You always knew how to anger me. Didn't you?"
He grabbed Matsuda's face in one hand and drove her into a boulder shattering it. Unfazed, Matsuda picked him up above her head and drove him into her knee.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:31 pm

Kenji looked back, seeing the battle rage. They were equal in strength. He cradled Ifuuki in his arms, and then dashed for the shack that she was in earlier. It will be a while though till they reach it.

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:52 pm

Eiju appeared next to Kenij in a blur, blood seeping from a fresh cut on his arm and covering his other hand. "I think I can do something about Yoma if Matsuda can get him to a certain area, I set up a blood pact fusion seal circle a short distance away. It's the same thing I used to bring my sister into me. What I'm saying is that it's ment for two people of the same blood and species to come together, the stronger will winning the other's powers and knowldge. Normally i might suggest Iffuki or even Matsuda to go into this and try to beat out Yoma from control. But I have a much better, much safer route."

Eiju wavered a little, the blood loss was quite a bit, at least equal to if he had donated to a hospital. "See, I fond a nice fish and put it in the circle. If Yoma gets in that cirlce and i activate it, Yoma and the fish face wills, Yoma should when in a blink. So that means he absorbs the fish, but the fish is not only not of his blood, but a different species with different organ structure and breathing parts. That means he will come out of it horribly, horrbily mutated and with no ability to correctly function with the bad meshing of human and fish, probably not even breathing. But I can't fight like this, and chances are I couldn't have if i hadn't done this, neither can you two. But all we need is for Matsuda and maybe you Kenji to lure her to my seals. I covered them in leaves and until they're activated their are simple blood, so Yoma shoudln't know what he's being lead into if Matsuda can keep him steemed enough to not pay attention. What do you think?' he finished.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:25 pm

Ky stood there waiting. His mind was set on knowing each of the spots he could attack on Ryuujins body. His mind turned the area into a grid like sphere, along with Ryuujins body. He was set and had his eyes locked onto him, onto Ryuujins body.

"Your....move."

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Kaito Hikki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:03 pm

Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Sora was hurrying home with the groceries. The rain had stopped falling, so Sora slowed down his pace. Slow enough to notice some pale legs sticking out of a near-by bush. Sora gasped and slowly approached them.

Hanas toes twitched involuntarily as the young boy inched his way closer. Suddenly a jet black dripping wet hamster-like creature with bright yellow eyes and sharp canines caked with saliva madly charged at young Sora with a sickle.
Sora pulled back, with tears streaming down his face. He dropped his groceries and ran for his life.
The black hamster slowly crept into the grocery bag and once inside made a funny squeaking somewhat trimuphant squeal. Upon hearing her rabid hamsters victory cry, Hana bolted upright and leapt over the bush.
"Ho Ho Ho, great work my minion Hana and Yuten will feast like kings tonight!"
Upon saying this she pulled the bag towards her and lifted her little friend out and immediately began to unwrap the plastic of some raw chicken and began to gorge into it.
"I refuse to be treated like dirt any longer!" Sora said as he stopped in his tracks. He sprinted back to the groceries and regretted what he just said, as the young girl had blood trickling down her chin.
Hana slowly turned away from her chicken and slowly looked up at the mysterious youth. Her black furry pet looked once quickly at Hana and then imitated. Hana's eyes went watery as she stood up and started to walk towards they blonde boy. Yuten followed and clambered it's way onto her shoulder.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:58 pm

Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Sora was hurrying home with the groceries. The rain had stopped falling, so Sora slowed down his pace. Slow enough to notice some pale legs sticking out of a near-by bush. Sora gasped and slowly approached them.

Hanas toes twitched involuntarily as the young boy inched his way closer. Suddenly a jet black dripping wet hamster-like creature with bright yellow eyes and sharp canines caked with saliva madly charged at young Sora with a sickle.
Sora pulled back, with tears streaming down his face. He dropped his groceries and ran for his life.
The black hamster slowly crept into the grocery bag and once inside made a funny squeaking somewhat trimuphant squeal. Upon hearing her rabid hamsters victory cry, Hana bolted upright and leapt over the bush.
Upon saying this she pulled the bag towards her and lifted her little friend out and immediately began to unwrap the plastic of some raw chicken and began to gorge into it.
"I refuse to be treated like dirt any longer!" Sora said as he stopped in his tracks. He sprinted back to the groceries and regretted what he just said, as the young girl had blood trickling down her chin.
Hana slowly turned away from her chicken and slowly looked up at the mysterious youth. Her black furry pet looked once quickly at Hana and then imitated. Hana's eyes went watery as she stood up and started to walk towards they blonde boy. Yuten followed and clambered it's way onto her shoulder.
"Hey! Those a-are m-my groce-r-ries-s," Sora managed to sputter.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kaito Hikki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:38 am

Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Hana looked back at the scattered and ravaged contents of Sora's brown paper bag now spread over a large area of the ground. She closed her eyes for a few moments and slowly brought them back to Sora, watery. She held up her hands, her black twisted furry friend imitating, and said in a creepy whispy voice
"Mama's dead."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:25 am

Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Hana looked back at the scattered and ravaged contents of Sora's brown paper bag now spread over a large area of the ground. She closed her eyes for a few moments and slowly brought them back to Sora, watery. She held up her hands, her black twisted furry friend imitating, and said in a creepy whispy voice
"Mama's dead."
Sora promptly fainted.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:43 am

After a few moments Sabu stopped. He was panting. "I...I can't absorb anymore right now. I'm not even at a quarter power, but at least I have something."
He moved over to Rio and looked him over. He found the needles that had put them in a coma still lodged in his neck. He was sure that they were embeded directly into Rio's nervous system so removing them could be dangerous. He took a deep breath.
"Well...here goes nothing."
With one quick movement he pulled the needles out as directly as possible.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:53 am

Dragon Sneeze
After a few moments Sabu stopped. He was panting. "I...Ican't absorb anymore right now. I'm not even at a quarter power, but at least I have something."
He moved over to Rio and looked him over. He found the needles that had put them in a coma still lodged in his neck. He was sure that they were embeded directly into Rio's nervous system so removing them could be dangerous. He took a deep breath.
"That's an interesting trick," Geku said from behind Sabu. He was standing upside down on a near-by tree branch.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:25 am

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
After a few moments Sabu stopped. He was panting. "I...Ican't absorb anymore right now. I'm not even at a quarter power, but at least I have something."
"That's an interesting trick," Geku said from behind Sabu. He was standing upside down on a near-by tree branch.
With reflexes honed by many years of battle, Sabu flung the recently required needles at the voice behind him. If memory served him right, it was Geku's voice.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:20 am

liz_bliz
Eiju appeared next to Kenij in a blur, blood seeping from a fresh cut on his arm and covering his other hand. "I think I can do something about Yoma if Matsuda can get him to a certain area, I set up a blood pact fusion seal circle a short distance away. It's the same thing I used to bring my sister into me. What I'm saying is that it's ment for two people of the same blood and species to come together, the stronger will winning the other's powers and knowldge. Normally i might suggest Iffuki or even Matsuda to go into this and try to beat out Yoma from control. But I have a much better, much safer route."

Eiju wavered a little, the blood loss was quite a bit, at least equal to if he had donated to a hospital. "See, I fond a nice fish and put it in the circle. If Yoma gets in that cirlce and i activate it, Yoma and the fish face wills, Yoma should when in a blink. So that means he absorbs the fish, but the fish is not only not of his blood, but a different species with different organ structure and breathing parts. That means he will come out of it horribly, horrbily mutated and with no ability to correctly function with the bad meshing of human and fish, probably not even breathing. But I can't fight like this, and chances are I couldn't have if i hadn't done this, neither can you two. But all we need is for Matsuda and maybe you Kenji to lure her to my seals. I covered them in leaves and until they're activated their are simple blood, so Yoma shoudln't know what he's being lead into if Matsuda can keep him steemed enough to not pay attention. What do you think?' he finished.
While running, all Kenji did was turn his head and look at Eiju. "You know nothing of Ifuuki's clan do you?" He was mad, he felt anger to himself, and to Eiju's wasted actions. "Even if it worked, and even if it turns them into fish creatures, the Kabuku's cells will do the healing, not the Kabuku's themselves. That's why they look young, and that's why they can heal. No matter what you do to them, they always come back!!"

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:35 am

Ifuuki stirred. "You need...to..." she tried so say. "Yoma...needs...to.." Her eyes were still closed but she grasped the front of Kenji's robe tightly.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:43 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki stirred. "You need...to..." she tried so say. "Yoma...needs...to.." Her eyes were still closed but she grasped the front of Kenji's robe tightly.
He sighed a sigh of relief, and then stopped running, leapted onto a roof and knelt down on one knee; her head resting on the raised knee. "We need to waht Ifuuki? Tell me..."

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:43 am

"It would still give us some time while he's unmutating to do something. If memory serves me right, they control their bodies through their mind, meaning we have to scrabble their mind. I don't think stabbing them inth head would do it though, it wouldn't do enough...wait, Kenji, can you force any of your lightning jutsus into swords?" Eiju asked.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games