Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:08 pm
((That you are, my friend. You can introduce him if you wish.
You might want to know why he was there, so I'll pm you about it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:10 pm
((Is it safe to assume that our stuff isn't with us?))
Orion tensed as his wrists were seized by Shikyo. As he let go, Orion walked over to Juliet and said, “You getting up today and thats that.” It was more of a joke then anything else and a slight grin appeared over his lips.  

Dark Angel of Sol

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:16 pm
Perhaps more entertainingly, she pulled the corner of the blanket further over her head and went into a deeper sleep, interrupted only by a short cough.

---

Arthur sat up quickly, thinking for some reason it was time to get up and shower and go to work and he was on the North Pole and oh man no work today wasn't that just peachy except then they'd wonder where he'd went and he'd lose his job oh they'd wonder they'd come looking someone sooner or later that was good and-

Finally he woke up fully. "Oh. Where we off to then?" Arthur asked Jingles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:32 pm
Alastair noticed his belt was missing.
He patted himself down in search for it.
Orion noticed his laptop missing. He spun slightly to look for it.

They both noticed a slight bulge in the blanket in the far corner.

Alastair lifted the blanket to find his belt and Orion's laptop.
He put his belt around his waist and gently (gently for Alastair, at least) tossed Orion his laptop.

He moved over to Juliet and nudged her.

Jingles shrugged.

"I told you! I'm headin' to work. You guys were good throughout the night, I suppose you can come with." he said, pulling on his hat and covering his gray, thinning hair.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Henry stretched broadly. "Oh joy," he murmured as he made ready to leave.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm
Shikyos hand scrambled to his neck and stroked the pewter chain around it. I can't lose this, not ever... his face went blank. He snapped forward to snatch back his items and took notice to place the pagan coin in his velcroe pocket.  

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 pm
Jordan laid back down. He stared at the ceiling and sighed. This might take a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:42 pm
Alastair walked up to the large door and began to inspect it.
He poked one of the gears and ran his finger along the lever and a valve.

"Any of you lads try the door yet?" he asked.  

NativeForeigner

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:44 pm
Jordan looked over "no, but I suspect it won't open, and if it does something bad will happen." Jordan got up and pulled out his gun. He popped the clip out and checked if it still had bullets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:49 pm
Gwen finally opened her eyes and gingerly pulled herself into a sitting position. "It couldn't hurt to look through the slit, though," she pointed out, "Can you see anything?" she added to Alastair.  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:49 pm
The bullets were still in his gun.

"You never know until you try, lad."
Alastair looked for a way to open the door. He tried turning a small, red knob. It didn't budge.
An orange valve. It turned and a small stream of steam erupted from the pipe beneath.
The door didn't open, yet.

Hearing Gwen's words, he peered through the slip.
He couldn't see much past the incoming light.
There didn't seem to be anything moving, but footsteps could be heard.

Ro was finally up and rubbing his eyes.

"Hurry up and let's go!" Mr. Jingles insisted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:52 pm
From the other side of the door a magnificent cry came.

"In Soviet Russia, DOOR TRIES YOU!"

With that the door burst open and a very large man came through. He was shirtless aside for a vest, wearing boots, and very heavy gloves. On his bared chest was a massive, very raised, bar-shaped scar. On his hip was a revolver that made all of their guns look small and pitiful. He was gray and balding, but what remained of his hair was grown out long. A goatee was upon his chin.

"Hi. Everyone okay?" he inquired.

Juliet woke with a start at the door opening, went for her gun, then decided against it since her gun probably wouldn't do anything.

((Read description, I dont' have it with me.))

---

Arthur yawned, nodded, and got up. "Ready?" he asked the others.  

SirBayer

Anchou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:53 pm
Jordan smiled with relief and slid the clip back into his pistol. He holstered his pistol and walked over to the wall by the door. He leaned on the wall and looked at the big man with disdain "you're a bit eccentric aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:55 pm
Shikyos hand found his knife when the door bursted open and he just plain didn't like the look of this man.  

Just an Innocent Face

Blessed Seeker

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:59 pm
"Eccentric isn't the half of it!" he cried. "Anyway. My name's Smith. I saved you. Fascinating, huh? Where'd you guys come from, anyway? My money's on the mansion. Did you come from the mansion?" He seemed excited.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games