Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GranCruz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:50 pm
Kratos wanders down to the hot spring... his mangy dark hair dripping in sweat...

"Dang... this is not the right place to be right now..."

He glanced around at the nearby wolves...

"Might as well just slide in"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:01 pm
Meena ran and jumped into the water "hi" she barked.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:40 pm
((Character profile on page 8 of the Character Profile's thread.))

Schick sat isolated in her own hot spring, blissfully oblivious to the world around her. She sat leaning with her back against the rim of the pool, legs crossed, and eyes closed contentedly. Her headphones blocked out all sound, and she knew nothing but the relaxing warm water and her music. Her lips abruptly curled in a pleased sort of grin, as if shuffle had just granted her one of her favorite songs.
That grin betrayed her as a lycan, as her sharp canines glinted in the sun.
A clawed finger tapped to the beat of her music, and her ringed tail flicked underwater.
She seemed completely carefree.
Seemed.
The relaxing hot spring was her first pick-me-up in ages. And she intended to enjoy it while she could.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:37 am
Meena went to the lycan and looked at her and turned human her blue hair falling over her back. she smiled and waited for her to see her.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:09 pm
Meena's scent flooded her nose the moment she walked towards her.
Aarogantly, she pretended not to notice until the moment Meena was right next to her.
In hopes to discomfort the other female, Schick took a deep, relaxed breath, knowing that her chest heaved with the effort. She hoped to unnerve Meena with her nakedness.
Abruptly, she opened one eye to look at the other female.
"Hm?"
She blinked once, before opening both eyes and flashing a sly smile.
"Ah. Didn't see you there."
She removed her headphones politely, gracefully avoiding her the horns protruding from her burgandy hair. She rested her headphones around her neck.
Her eyes glimmered an alluring emerald green, with the tiniest flecks of yellow in their midst.
They were beautifully seductive.
"And what's your name, girlie?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:26 pm
"I'm Meena" she smirked knowing she was being kinda rude. Meensa ran her hand through her hair and thencovered her naked chest.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:17 pm
Eiwen walked up to one of the warm pools and sniffed it. The rising steam pleasingly caressed his muzzle as he bent down. He slowly slid into the warm waters. It was an interesting sensation, one he'd never felt before. The steam soothed his spirit while the hot waters washed away the dirt and grime from years of traveling. He slipped into his Changed form, delighting in the feel of the waters as they swirled around him. He ducked underwater and let the water tease with his long, auburn hair until he had to take a breath. He combed his fingers through the tangled mat of hair for a good hour before he'd gotten the worst of it taken care of. In wolf form it had been so easy to neglect his appearance, but when he Changed he couldn't help but enjoy the way his lean, muscled body looked and felt. He'd grown out his hair just for appearance's sake. After washing himself well enough he picked up his clothes again and slid them on. 'Let's see who else is here....'  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:18 pm
Meena saw kratos and waded over to him"you look like a scared pup whats wrong?" she asked him  

Free_E-3_Spirit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:27 pm
The femme had no time to reply before Meena seemed to lose interest in her. To this small disappointment, she gave a scoff of brief disbelief. Eventually she shook her head, a soft smile on her face, and relaxed back into the water. "Whatever..."
She sighed.
Females. Always competing with eachother.
After a quick ruffle of her short hair, she replaced her headphones snugly over her ears and closed her eyes once more. If she wasn't going to make friends, she sure as hell was going to try and enjoy herself.
Try. Key word. Try.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:38 pm
:[ He stands alone at ]:
the top of the hill
And sings his mournful cry,
His mate and cubs are missing
He's not certain why.

Eclipse came across the Hot Springs and entered.He saw a tree and quickly trots to it and hops up the trunk and onto a thick branch he sat.His ears would flicker every few seconds as his black coat with silver tips..he had a white lunar sign printed on the fur that sat on his chest.His pupils had a thin black line but his pupils werr naturally white,the glowed as h stared off at the water .

Now I'm truly a loner the legend is true
But forever searching for a friend like you
It's so hard to express but I'll try if I can
In your own words "hey I love you man".

As your world grows and buildings get taller
My little hiding place keeps getting smaller
If you don't come to your senses sometime soon
:[Then who will be left to howl at the moon
? ]:

Phantom_Eclipse

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:00 pm
Schick caught the male's scent upon the warm, steamy breeze. As she did with Meena, she pretended not to notice his presence, and simply continued to flaunt herself.
She could be a terribly vain creature sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:37 pm
:[ He stands alone at ]:
the top of the hill
And sings his mournful cry,
His mate and cubs are missing
He's not certain why.

Eclipse noticed Schik's scent also but ignored it.He didn't feel like meeting any one just yet,him being lacidasical he laies along the branch and puts crosses his huge paws,resting his head on them .

Now I'm truly a loner the legend is true
But forever searching for a friend like you
It's so hard to express but I'll try if I can
In your own words "hey I love you man".

As your world grows and buildings get taller
My little hiding place keeps getting smaller
If you don't come to your senses sometime soon
:[Then who will be left to howl at the moon
? ]:

Phantom_Eclipse

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:47 pm
Eiwen caught the scent of two females and perhaps another male or two as he wndered around the steaming pools. As he rounded the next cluster of rocks he stop dead. There before him, her back turned towards him was a female. She was completely naked and utterly unaware of his pesence. He slipped up next to her noiselessly and lightly tapped her on the shoulder. 'Mind if I join you?'  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:27 am
Schick, constantly playing her little games, acted exactly as she had with Meena. She opened one eye lazily to study the male next to her. Her eyebrows arched in interest as she opened both eyes, and her lips curled in a devious grin.
Once again she carefully, but swiftly, removed her headphones to rest them around her neck.
Her horns were dulled with condensation, as the air was incredibly moist, and they caught no sunlight as she moved.
But the light could never ignore her glimmering, enticing eyes.
"Join me? No, I don't mind at all," she said invitingly.

((OOC : Oh my GOD am I BRAIN DEAD this morning. DX ))

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:54 am
Meena cocked her head and sighed turning around she went back towards the lycan. She noticed a male in the trees and put her hands to her sides showing off her bare chest then quikly covered them.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games