Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:34 am
"No, what do you think you're doing?!" he snarled, flashing out a hand in jab that proceeded to snap the bone in his arm.
"You idnapped Koko."

[g2g -dinner ><]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:51 am
((So he gets to live a bit longer.....lol))

Richard collasped in agony and cuddled his arm. This hadn't been part of the plan...

He managed to push himself away only to have a tree at his back. Then amongest the pain and hearing Koko's name mentioned something must have snapped in Richard's weak and twisted mind. He managed to find fist sized rock near the truck of the tree. Gripping it he slowly forced himself to slid up the trunk of the tree. He leaned against it limply and gasped for breath. Then he spat out blood that had collected in his mouth. "....she....she's mine...." he stammered with a crazed look in his eyes. "....the moment I saw her she was mine....no else can have her." With that he lunged at Drake preparing to crush his skull with the rock.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:22 am
[haha we'll see]

Drake glared at him in a mix of surprise and fury. He stood his ground and wiated for what he had.
"Are you acrtually trying to kill me?" he snarled, sidestepping as he lunged at him and punching him in the gut.
He growled - "give me one reason not to kill you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 am
Richard gasped as the wind got knocked out of him. He crumbled to the cold ground. Much of his energy was already spent. He curled up in a ball in pain-unable to respond to the questions. Various moans and grunts sounded along with the mumbles of how 'she belonged with her' and only similar phrases. Overall....he appeared rather pathetic.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:43 am
Drake looked down at him, visibly twitching as he fought against his desire to tear his throat out and his desire to do the right thing. He curled his lip in disgust and kicked him again, retsraining hismlef form snapping the rest of his limbs.
"You're disgusting."
He then sighed, wondering what the hell to do with him. He should take him to the hospital, he thought, but first the police station. Not only would it keep him from koko, but maybe if he decided to stay here, it would put him in godo stead with the police. Maybe less suspicion.
He made up his mind and crouched down so he was face to face with richard on the floor.
"I'm going to stop now and I'm taking you somewhere. I just want to let you know that if you ever...ever... go near Koko again, I will kill you. Very, very slowly. Got it? Now get up."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:50 am
The fear in Richard's eyes seemed to be promise enough, but he managed a nod. Slowly he got to his feet, stumbling a couple times as he did. Drake struck fear into the core of him. No doubt insanity would later take his mind once he was behind bars.

--

There was little help Fayt could do other than watch Mason carry Koko inside the shop. He did direct them to the upstairs where she could rest in the comfort of her own bed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:55 am
"Good."
He marched him inside, making sure he kept a grip on his broken arm so that he coud easily manipulate him to go where he wanted. He then picked up the phone, exmined it and dialled 911. Some things didn't change.

"Uh, hello? Can I get the police,please?" he asked, and then gave the address when asked. "I have a potential rapist and kidnapper for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 pm
The emergency respondent stayed on the line and asked various questions and waited as Drake answered.

"An officer and emergency vehicle has been dispatched and will arrive momentarily," the female voice replied.

Richard fliched in pain at his broken arm.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:14 pm
"Thankyou." he said. He then took Richard and guided him into a chair.
"You stay there." he instructed, not letting go of his arm, but not putting too much pressure on either. His anger had fizzled down to embers. While he despised Richard for doing that to Koko, he was pathetic enough that he coudln't take it too personally now he was no longer a threat. he wiated for the police.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:19 pm
Minutes later the sound of sirens sounded and two vehicles pulled up to the house. Officer Derek and his partner setted out followed by the parmedics. Derek knocked on the door before stepping inside. He seemed a little surprise by the unfamilar face. "Are you....Cromwell? The one who called in?" he asked glancing at Richard.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:27 pm
"Drake Comwell, yes sir." Drake replied, handing over Richard to the officers.
"I'm a relative of Koko's. This man kidnapped her. I wanted her out of the way so I sent her back to her home." He said, deciding that skimming as closely to the truth as possible would help him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 pm
(( DT got the 1000th post...whoot))

"I see," Derek replied as he jotted things down on a notepad. The paramedics checked over Richard and stablized his arm before taking him to the ambluence. Derek's partner followed to hide in the back to get his statement.

"I'm going to need you to start from the beginning," Derek said. He took various notes as Drake retold the story of events. "Can you show me the room he kept her?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:46 pm
[really? 0o coolio! blaugh ]

Drake nodded and took him down to the basement.
"he tied her up down here." he said. "I think he sedated her also." He then gestured ot the bed. "I have a feeling i know what he was going to do to her. Apparently he's been obsessing over her for a long time. We just assumed he was just some creepy guy." he shrugged.
He was completly calm now and reigned in his hunger with more skill than he had thought himself capable of, already proud that he hadn't bitten Richard. He could still hear the heartbeats of the policemen around him, though, so his hunger was present even though it was tamed. He wanted to be out fo tehir company as quicly as possible, but doubted that he'd be that lucky. He coudl bear it - he wanted Richard firmly behind bars, preferably acting as someone's b***h.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 pm
((lol @ last bit rofl ))

"I see," Derek replied. He seemed displeased that something like this had happened in his town. He glanced down at his watch at the time. The hour was late in the morning...and it had already been a long day with the funeral. "Being that you're a relation to Koko and probably wanting to get back to her I'll hold out until the morning-assuming that's where you'll be?" he said. "I can offer you a ride back and I can check her injuries. I was actually a paramedic myself before whiching to law enforcement."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:59 pm
Drake nodded.
"Yes, thankyou. I'll be at her house. A ride would be a real help, and I woudl appreciate it if you scanned an eye over her." He took a last look back at Richards house, curious as to what other things they might dreg up about him once they started to explore.
he then strode out and into his police cruiser. He wasn't too worried that Derek's examinations would bring up anything vampirc about koko. So far as he understodo it, provided they didn't get a blood or dna sample she would be ok.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games