Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:13 pm
"If he tries, I'm going to kill him myself..." Hikari hissed.
"Calm down girl, calm down." Harimi sighed, returning Hikari's body back to her.
"Alure-kun... You're not going to die." Hikari smiled, while motioning for Kokoro to come out. "Don't be so cold, please."
Hoko opened up a portal to the demon realm, stepping inside. "Fanglong, you're drawing out your promise... and I am not one to be kept waiting."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 pm
............ *has passed out standing up*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:20 pm
Hikari looked down at Ryoku. "Eh... should I heal him...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:41 pm
Alure looked at Hoko, who just closed the portal, the looked back at Ryoku, "Do it quick, he is really damaged" he said, as he looked to the sky, Jubbi interrupted, <We have ten days for aweakening the susanoo, so... you better start training now you lazy bump> he said, Alure laughed...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Hikari immediately started creating hand signs. Then she placed her hands over Ryoku, healing every part of him with her chakra.
"Um... Alure-kun...? About Hoko... It's nothing really... just ignore him and all." She looked up and smiled at him. "I love you Alure. Hoko's a creep, and it's an arrange marriage. Not something I look forward to."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Kokoro walked out from the space as Hikari motioned her to come out. "well, that was a scene.." she said with a small smile.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:47 pm
Alure smiled, "I trust you Hikari-chan" he said, he bend over and give her a little kiss in her forehead, "I must go now... there is something I must do" he made some handsings, then the red flash appeared and he was gone...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 pm
Hikari looked after him, smiling a little with her hand on her forehead.

"Kokoro... could you please go and grab Makoto and Migoto from the other realm? They might be a little bit worried right about now." Hikari asked. She was in an exceptionally good mood.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:52 pm
"I'll gladly do that." she said with a smile as she went to the other realm to go get them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:54 pm
Hikari smiled. She took her hands off of Ryoku, who was now perfectly fine, just unconscious.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:57 pm
Kokoro looked around "Makoto! Migoto! Time to go back" she said as she went to go get them from the place they took shelter at.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:59 pm
Alure stopped, he was by a lake, "Ok, we can do it here" he said, he closed his eyes, awakening the mangekyo, he sitted down, "Concentrate, bring all your chakra to your eyes and expulse it" a blue chakra sorrounded him...

<Boy, why dont you use my chakra, it will be quicker> Jubbi said, he finally said, the blue chakra began to take the form of a human...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:59 pm
Makoto came out from under a bush, putting his finger over his mouth. But it was too late. Migoto lunged and tackled him, sending them both rolling.
"Found 'ya." Migoto laughed.
Makoto laughed a little too, then helped Migoto get up. "C'mon, we gotta go back."
"Okay, okay." She looked at Kokoro. "So, what happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 pm
Kokoro giggled slightly at the two "having fun?" she said with a smile. She looked at Migoto "So far everything is fine...Fanglong and Hoko left...so it's pretty peaceful lets go." Kokoro motioned to the portal.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:14 pm
Alure continued, but suddenly something broke his concentration, the image of the cementery appeared in his head again, "Hikari-chan, no!" he lose his focus and the chakra dissapeared, sending a shockwave against his body, sending him backwards into some trees...

<You are so pathetic boy, you lose you focuse because of a girl> Jubbi laughed, Alure tried to get up but his body was too beaten up, "Yikes, at this rate I wont master those techniques" he said, as he stay laid down in the grass...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games