Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:06 pm
Oblen looks back forward and rubs his chin some. "Hm... I don't think I'd turn down a place like that myself... though... I've only been in my home and your home... and I like being with you... wouldn't want to be there alone though..." He said, speaking his own thoughts of the fantasy offer.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 pm
Mira blushed a light shade of pink and made no comment.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:51 pm
Oblen shrugs finally saying "Yeah, I guess I wouldn't either."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:09 am
She blushed again and nodded slightly as they neared the mall "Okay...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm
Oblen smiles, looking and seeing Mira and then looking forward again. He could see a bit ahead a large amount of cars were parked outside of some large building, the mall. He points at it and asks "That it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 pm
Mira smiled and nodded slightly, stuffing her hands into her coat pockets "Yup, that's it.The one and only town mall..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:28 pm
Oblen felt a bit glad that he could guess it, but still didn't see why it would attract so much attention as they came closer. He crosses his arms and looks at it with a tilted head to ask "Is it... famous?" That seemed like the only reason it would attract so much attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:33 pm
Mira busted up laughing at his question and shook her head "No, it's not famous." She smiled slightly as she opened the main door before heading inside.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 pm
Oblen shrugs a bit as he followed threw the doors. He looks around... many people walking back and forth... a set of moving staircases... it was just so big that he felt the urge to step back some as he stops to turn his head and look at just the main way in. He then asks "Dose all these people live here or what?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:49 pm
Mira laughed and shook her head again "No, they don;'t live here.They're shopping." She cocked her head slightly and smiled.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Oblen continues looking around and asks "So is this like... a city within a city?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:05 pm
Mira giggled and shook her head "No.It's a bunch of store's within an even bigger store."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:08 pm
Oblen walks over to one of the moving staircases and looks at them. He tilts his head to ask "Is this part of the bigger store or the smaller store?..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:10 pm
Mira smiled and walked over as well "The bigger store, and it's called and escalator."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:37 pm
Oblen scratches the back of his neck before asking, confused "Uh... Escaping calculator?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games