Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trixie in Wonderland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:52 am

User Image

Trixie was brought in, wrists bound with tight rope, still not near sober. She was not at all coherant and with ease was placed in a cell type cage like a dog at a pet shop. This was not an area of town she knew at all and if she was herself she would still be just as disorientated. Trying to speak, nothing came out and she slid down the side of the cage until she was fully seated. Her head fell toward the others who were locked up and there she stared with glassy eyes and no response.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 am

Ralik looks at Trixie through the translucent part of the steel box as she is brought in and put into the cage

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jade_Silverwolf

1,350 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:50 pm

User Image

Jade sat in the corner of a cage sitting, waiting. She has been waiting there for awhile now, watching all of the masters come and go.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Looks at jade and pleasantly says "Hello"

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:57 pm

User Image
A loud snarl like noise broke into the market. Gunji's eyes blazed silver and sharply contrasted against his blood red jacket. His fists pounded against the three inch thick bloodsplattered glass box that held him like a caged bird. He struggled like a wild animal as the men put him down in the farest corner. "Let me out of here!!!" Gunji tried lashing out at each master that passed him, only being succesful in harming his already bleeding knuckles.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:01 pm

"relax man its only a matter of time before a master or mistress comes and buys you. and at least your not in a straitjacket" Ralik says to gunji

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:08 pm

User Image

Gunji snarled and bared his teeth at the man. "Ive lived in worse places than this... I will not be taken control of by humans like you!" Gunji began to beat at the glass again, Its surface slowly cracking and chipping under his fists. His eyes shone with a bit of Insanity, showing others his dangerous side. Any contact with him in this trance would surely mean death. He belonged in a straight jacket, though he hated to admit it.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:11 pm

"Okay for starters my name is Ralik, secondly i wanna get out as much as you do but not like their gonna let a rogue bounty hunter free"

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 pm

User Image

Gunji stopped, resting his blood soaked hands on the glass. "I couldnt care less of who you are..I dont belong here. I used to be an assassin until I went A-wall and turned out to be an insane dud." Gunji turned back to the glass infront of him. He was determined to break out and from the looks of it, no one would be around to stop him.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Ralik sighs "How badly do you wanna get out of here, because I may have a thing or two up my sleeve"

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Shuu Ritter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:25 pm

User Image

Gunji tilted his head to the side, slightly intrigued in what Ralik had offered. Who wouldnt want free help when your stuck in the same box for three days with nothing but water and a fresh set of bandages every four hours? "I can handle it myself.." But then again, He had made it this far..it might be just as tiring to finish himself than to work for another..It might even be a trap..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:25 pm

User Image

Trixie

Her attention was caught by the screaming man in the glass box. She was now confused and spoke her first words, "W-what..... is this?" It was now she realized she was, too, being contained in a solid fixure with only bars to look out of.

For a moment she came back to her senses and listened to the two bicker and then spoke, "What do you guys mean? What are you talking about?" Trixie, being the girl she was had no idea what was going on and was completely confused by their discussion.

"Why am I in a cell?" her realizations brought her back to consienceness even more as her fears gripped a hold of her.

Trixie in Wonderland

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:28 pm

"I guess I'll show you" tips over tips over his crate the kicks out the bottom the walks over and picks the lock on gunji's cage "and your free to go"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:33 pm

User Image

A wicked smile stretched over Gunji's face.."You have no idea what you have done.." In an instant, Gunji's hand had wound around Ralik's throat, squeezing it with a great force as he lifted the man from the ground. He leaned close to the man in order to whisper sinister words in his ear. "I am a killer..I show no mercy when I am angered. Though for setting me free, I will let you live..." Gunji stopped and tossed the man into his old glass box, locking it from the outside. "..for now."

Shuu Ritter

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:37 pm

Grabs his throat from being choked "I know exactly what I've done, and I have good reason for it. Who knows maybe next time I'll have my scythe and we can get into a real fight" Ralik says with a grin "Oh a one more thing...i saw your poster in the bounty hunters wanted wall before i ended up here so be careful because you never know where a bounty hunter will be...Gunji. I however was not assigned to you so i have no need to attempt to kill you."
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games