Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
"What?" Elli asked, looking at Cam as he eyed her and the letters she had received. "I have more friends than just you guys." She said with a laugh.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Second Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shrugged at Elli's comment. A small smile appeared on his face as he turned his head away from Elli to look back at the staff table. She called me her friend.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 pm
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: Edd and Erik.
♫ What I'm thinking: Just like their brother.
♫ What am I doing; In the carriages.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin walked over to the Gryffindor table. She took a seat and looked around. Had she seriously beat everyone there? She looked up at the sorting hat as a blonde headed girl was sorted into her house. Cait chewed her lip when she noticed the girl's eye. What could have happened to it?

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:44 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsorted ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi raised her eyebrows in slight surprise as her house was called out. She shrugged and headed towards the table she was now to call her house table. She glanced back as Bree was sorted into Slytherin. She blinked her eyes and chewed her lip. 'Please be safe Bree. I can't protect you from over here.' She quickly took a seat at the table and readjusted her eye patch, as it had been knocked down a bit from the hat, showing off the top part of the scar.

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 pm

User Image

Charlotte Leavold
Second Year Gryffindor
Pureblood Witch

╔══════════════╗
Charlotte sat down and eagerly watched as the first years were bing called up one by one. It seemed like forever ago when she herself had gone through the same thing. She remember how nervous she was, and how happy she had been when she found out she was going to Gryffindor. I wander how many new Gryffindoor students will be joining us.
╚══════════════╝
((Out of Character~ ))

Thinking:

Life is an adventure, whet[/

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian walked over to his table. Gryffindor, he was in Gryffindor. He almost couldn't believe it. He had wanted to get into Gryffindor so badly, though Ravenclaw wouldn't have been bad. He noticed another First year and went to sit next to her. He was a bit intimidated by the older kids, but he was not about to show that.
"Hay" He said to her with a smile. He wondered what had happened to her eye and wanted to ask, but felt it might offend her. Taking a moment to look around Sebastian studied the faces of the people around him.

(OOC~)

Nekomancer1

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:03 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron walked into the Great Hall with Elli at his side. The boy lead his friend towards the Gryffindor table and sat down next to her, but not before pulling out her chair for her. The two students have spent all day together. When the sorting started, he looked over at all of the first years. He stared at the blonde girl who got sorted into Gryffindor. What did they say her name was? Ruka? She too, just like Cameron, almost got sorted into Slytherin. What happened to her eye? he wondered as she fixed her eye patch. Another boy quickly walked over and sat down next to the first year. Cameron had been too preoccupied with Ruka to catch the boy's name.

wearing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam walked up to the table and spotted his girlfriend sitting by herself. Making sure to approach her in visible range this time, Sam sat down next to her. Without saying anything, he kissed her. "You are amazing, you know that?"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 pm
Rawwk N Rawwr
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: What?
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin saw Sam coming from the corner of her eye. She watched him as he sat down. Then she was kissed. Well, it was certainly better than being hugged out of the blue repeatedly. When Sam pulled away, Cait looked at him. "What did I do that made me so "amazing"?" She asked curiously. She hadn't done anything recently, has she? Caitlin found his hand and intertwined their fingers and glanced at the Sorting before returning her gaze to her boyfriend.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:29 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

When she glanced at him, he smiled, which was a divorce from how he was acting on the platform. "I wouldn't have forgiven me, for one." He glanced away from her for a second, towards the Sorting, then back to her. Suppressing a yawn, Sam said, "And after everything that happened this summer, you're still here." He squeezed her hand a little and pulled her close for a kiss. "Oh! I almost forgot. I've got a surprise for you, too."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Xᴀᴠɪᴇʀ Nɪᴄʜᴏʟsᴏɴ
╚══════════════╝

✔ Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ ✔
❄ Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ ❄
♛ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ♛
☺ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅ ☺

☀☀☀ I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me. ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that. ☚☚☚

Xavier was speechless. The sorting hat gave him what he always wanted, to be in Gryffindor, where his father was in once. " Dad! I finally made it into Gryffindor! " he shouted to himself. He stepped down, and slowly made his way to the Gryffindor Table. He was excited, still amazed on where he was sitting. He sat there, somewhat distant from the 2 others first years who had just been sorted in the same house as he is. " Gryffindor....I'll do my best in the points, and make sure Gryffindor would win the house cup. " he mumbled. He looked back to the front of the hall, where the other first years like him was. He clapped his hands every time someone got sorted. ' Now that my house has been chosen, gotta make another goal for me. ' he thought, clapping for Luke for being sorted in Gryffindor, and Lina for Ravenclaw.

►►► After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Extremely Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Thank God I'm in Gryffindor.
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Clapping for the other first years, celebrating
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Gryffindor Table
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : The whole Gryffindor family, everyone!

Height : 5"2

Wearing

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

User Image
xx►►►Nᴀᴍᴇ : Aʟᴇxᴀɴᴅᴇʀ

xx►►►Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : On my head

xx►►►Wʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ's ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Celebrating for being sorted to Gryffindor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:32 pm
I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsorted ண⊱⋛╭♥のrphan ண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi looked up from moving her eye patch as a boy spoke to her. She smiled brightly at him and held out a hand to shake. "Hello! I'm Ruka. But you can call me Steffi. Everyone does."She said sweetly. She was excited to be in Gryffindor, although she was upset that both Cain and Bree were in different houses.

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image
Sebastian Harrison
First Year
Pure Blood

He took her hand an shook it. "My name is Sebastian, you can call me Seth. Its nice to meet you Steffi." He let go of her hand and placed them on the table. Seth noticed some of the other first years getting sorted. "Its exciting isn't it" he said to Steffi.

(OOC~)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:44 pm
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: What?
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin shrugged her shoulders. She really didn't want to lose him, but she didn't want to feel the same way as when she saw it the first time. "Don't know how much longer that'll be..." She muttered. With all the pressure she was under already, then adding school to it, she didn't know how she'd handle it. "A surprise? You didn't get me anything, did you? You really didn't have to..." She said to him quietly. Caitlin didn't want him to have to pay for her more than his parents already did over the summer.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:45 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
A bright smile adorned Elli's face as she walked in with Cam, still holding his hand. He had kissed. He had really really kissed her. If someone was to ask her right now, she doubted she'd be able to explain just how happy she was without falling off into incoherent mumbling. She giggled when he pulled her chair out for her and then sat next to her. She watched him as he watched the others. He had kissed her... what did that make them though. She really didn't know. She hummed softly, thinking about it.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games