Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ɉɑɗєɳ Șɑɭɭɨɳɢ

Jade let out some laughter at the girl's comments. He thought it was rather funny that the girl couldn't truly rebuttal his comments with anything except a distraction on his comment about anger. He turned back to the group he was sitting while he was still laughing. As soon as he was facing the others he calmed down a bit but kept his wide smile.
✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗☠✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗✗
Jades Theme

Slytherin First Year
Ϻѻѻɗ Great
ȘϮɑϮʊș Single
Ͼʀʊʂɧɨɳɠ Gracie

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Jasmine Acacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄Slytherin▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a ☆champagne supernova☆
A ☆champagne supernova☆ in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that ☂tear☂ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Jasmine sighed as another first year asked her a question. It always went that once a stand was made, attention was brought upon the person standing up. "Don't tell me you got a girl too! I swear, you first years," she joked as she gave the boy a quick grin. "Eh, it doesn't really matter to me what you do with your love life. It's yours. I suppose you could always use owls. At the moment, though, the most you've got is facial expressions. Maybe a casual slip of parchment as you walk past the person you want to talk to?" the prefect suggested.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
Eretria Whitethorne
Third Year - Slytherin
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria was pretty good at ignoring idiots, so Salling's laugh didn't bother her in the least She however did nod at Jasmine's comment. "I hear you're on the quidditch team. I was going to try out last year, but never made it to the tryouts. I'm hoping I can try out this year at least." She then looked over at the first year that addressed them. Darius Silver, she thought? "I think some of us could come up with a code. Any particular method you want the message delivered?"

----------------------------------
State: Amused
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Let's see what I can make of this...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Jasmine Acacia▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▄▄▄Fifth Year▄▄▄▄Slytherin▄▄▄▄Prefect▄▄▄▄Keeper▄▄▄▄Single▄▄▄▄Lonesome Triplet▄▄▄▄

Someday you will find me
Caught beneath the l a n d s l i d e
In a ☆champagne supernova☆
A ☆champagne supernova☆ in the SKY
Wake up the ۞ DAWN۞ and ask her why
A dreamer dreams, she never dies
Wipe that ☂tear☂ a w a y now from your eye
Slowly walking down the hall
Faster than a cannonball
Where were you...?

Jasmine smiled. "That I am," she replied. "What position are you going for? We could probably use some chasers." The fifth year thought back to the last game of the season. At least one of the chasers hadn't shown up and it was just up to Vanessa. "Codes! Codes are awesome!" Jasmine exclaimed. "Once, my sister and I came up with one. Right Erianthe?" she asked the ghost.

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:08 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Rufus looked to the older girl about the girlfrend comment "Its not like that, I just want to ask a favor of someone without the message being read by someone else." He said knowing any letter Percy may get could be found by there father. He looked to the other girl "I have an owl he should do unless you know a better way."
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:16 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle had listened to the dispute between Jade and a couple older students with rapt indifference. When the topic of hidden messages came up though she became interested. "Your owl should do, unless the person your trying to hide the messages from knows your owl. In that case, use a school owl or a friends owl." She had sent plenty of hidden messages to her sisters over the years with her anger at her father she didn't want him to even know she was alive still let alone in contact with the twins. "A code will only work if the person your speaking with knows the code, but a good code I've used before thats simple is to just number the letters of the alphabet and write in number instead of letter. "
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Erianthe Acacia
Jasmine Acacia
Eternal Third Year l Ravenclaw l Ghost
Fifth Year l Slytherin Prefect l Keeper

Erianthe had to laugh at the Slytherins. Her house still had those issues, but things had been a bit different there. She was brought back into the conversation by her sister. "Yes. I may be dead, but I still remember bits and pieces of my life," the ghost said with a slight bit of sarcasm to Jasmine.

Jasmine laughed. "Lighten up a bit, I was only joking with ya," she smiled. Looking at her sister, the prefect got another idea. "Or, if Erianthe doesn't mind, she could carry messages."

The ghost shot her sister a look before looking at the first year. He seemed pretty nice. It would give her something to do. "Well, only if this person is here in the school. I'm not quite ready to leave yet," Erianthe replied.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Third Year: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda lifted her head off from her crossed arms which lay on the table in front of her. Her eyes fell onto Eretria before eying the first years who she was speaking with. The Slytherin third year had some back bone, that was certain. Amanda was about to say something herself; however, she was distracted by the fifth year who had joined their conversation, Jasmine Acacia. The two had spoken to each other many times while out on the Quidditch pitch; in fact, the girl came on as confident and clever. For this, the third year looked up to her in some way. Amanda listened to the conversation, but it seemed like her friend was handling herself well enough and did not need any back up. That was when a first year, Darius Silver, asked about sending private messages. The blonde shook her head slowly before Eretria answered him. A code? Sounds interesting, she thought, narrowing her eyes in thought. She lifted her head to look at the ghost that approached them. Jasmine's twin sister appeared right in front of the students. Amanda had seen the girls speak to each other last year, but she made sure she wasn't anywhere near them when they did. Not because of fear, but because she couldn't stand to look at someone who was alive during her first year, and dead during her second.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image

╫ First Year | Slytherin | Cadis Etrama Di Raizel ╫

Standing in the shadow of the doorway was a figure, the light revealed the tip of the figure shoes as the sound of footstep could be heard and out from the doorway was a man with blonde hair, it was the new first year Slytherin, Rai. The first year would close his eyes, and his hands would be placed in his pockets, and began to walk over toward the dinning table. But the cool entry did not last long, as he walking, Rai would trip over the floor and quickly stand back up acting as if nothing just happen and continue to walk over to the table.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {content}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

She looked over the students as sorting closed. She pushed herself out of the chair and mad her way to the podium. Waiting for the students to calm down, she began."Welcome to our new students and professors. Those of you who are returning, we are glad to have you back. This will be a wonderful year here at Hogwarts and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I intend to. Students are reminded that the Forbidden Forest is off limits. Now with out further ado, everyone may eat!" She finished her speech and food appeared on all the tables. Moving back to her seat she was happy to get something of substance. Picking up a pasty she started to nibble on it." and let the year begin." She said to herself as she washed down her sweet with a drink from her goblet.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Virgil saw the new boy fall over as he made his way to the table and gave a small snicker. "That sister is how not to draw attention to ones self." He said as he saw the food appear and he started to eat some of it.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Darius shook his head. "She's out of the school I'm afraid. I'll just send one of the school owls. I'm sure Dirk will forgive me." He said as he saw how much food appeared and he grabbed platefuls.
User Image

Xistund

Somnis

Wealthy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image𝔜𝔬𝔲 tʀɩɛ∂ tσ ʟσϲк мɛ 𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔫.
xxxxI ╒συη∂ tɦɛ kɛʏ. 𝔏𝔦𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔢.
Just untie 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰// that break & 𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔢.

►► She hated to be lated. Loathed, abhorred, detested. None of these words did justice to just how much she hated to be late. And yet, late she was, striding up to join her fellow Slytherins at their respective table. Nora had never understood how people could stand to be late, as she made it a habit to be punctual on ordinary days. She never once made eye contact with any of the people she passed on her way to her seat, her unfocused eyes always fixed straight ahead. Her back was straight, her head held high with the posture of a debutante, her steps lithe and sure. On an ordinary day, she would have skipped the feast, instead finding somewhere where she could go to read or generally lounge until the feast let out. But today was not an ordinary day, and these were not ordinary circumstances.
So she attended the feast, despite the little voice in the back of her head that whispered for her to leave the start-of-term celebration in favor of something less awful. Generally, Nora detested feasts. She wasn't particularly social, especially in massive groups like the ones the students were divided into. She didn't particularly care for food, either. It was yet another mundane ritual that was to be completed in order to provide the body with sustenance. No. Her real interest lay with the other students. It was her first chance to meet her peers, to size them up and declare her place in the hierarchy that was to be her new school. Thus, she took her place at the table, filled her plate with everything that lay within reach, and began the motions of eating, though her eyes scanned the faces without cease, eavesdropping on snippets of conversation, observing in utter silence.User Image

ʀɛα∂ мʏ ℓɩƿs:
Sℓʏтнɛrιn Ғιrsт ʏɛαr ƿʋrɛʙℓσσ∂

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:13 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

The feast so far had been rather free of conversation, which bothered Leo little. He liked simply listening. He just hoped that he wasn't boring Amanda. She seemed to be rather content with the situation, her chin resting on her crossed arms. Leo watched her in silence, marveling at the way she got her hair to fall so wonderfully down her back like that, when she moved. The third year knew his friend well enough to know that she was listening in on outside conversations, simply by watching her body movement. He was about to say something to her, when all of a sudden, a girl about his age, but transparent, suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Though he shouldn't have been surprised, he had after all been attending Hogwarts for three years now, her apparition startled him, causing the boy to jump. Quickly, though, he glanced around in shame, hoping against all hope that no one saw that falter in composure. Leo hated to show weakness.

((OOC: ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:26 pm
((Posting this here too biggrin ))

User Image
User Image

The doors to the Great Hall burst open and a cold gust of wind followed suit. The candles nearest the door went out. The lighting flicked as Jack came waltzing in the Great Hall. He adjusted his tie and then ran a hand on the side of his head to flatten his hair there. Hogwarts was the same, even after all these years. And this hall... it hadn't changed a bit. Except for the person sitting at the main chair. A familiar face that brought the quirky smirk to Jack's face.

Being on his own brought the best out of Jack.

"Yes, children... you should be very wary of what lurks in those shadowy borders," Jack sauntered up towards the front of the Great Hall, slowly unbuttoning his coat, "Take it from me... some creatures don't like to be bothered. And, some of you," he looked at all the fresh young faces and realized that he was still hungry. Adrenaline kept that down, for the moment, "Well, some of you look like you might be quite the treat for them,"

Jack took off his coat and swung it over his shoulder, finally making it to the Staff table, "My, I love what you've done to the place!" Jack smiled at Inari, "I hear tell that you're in need of a caretaker?" the benefits of having good hearing... "I'd like to fill that position," he raised his eyebrows at Inari, then winked.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: I need this job
What I'm doing: Speaking with Inari
Who I'm with: Every student and professor
Where I am: Great Hall

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games