Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:47 pm
Audi Kitty
User Image
An Audi buggy! *tackles it and in her excitement accidently starts to eat it...*

Erm.... *tries to glue it back together* sweatdrop

NG- I love that picture. The style is awsome. The detail in the face is great and I love how it goes against the more simplistic shape of the hair. So nice. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:11 pm
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
User Image
An Audi buggy! *tackles it and in her excitement accidently starts to eat it...*

NG- I love that picture. The style is awsome. The detail in the face is great and I love how it goes against the more simplistic shape of the hair. So nice. heart

It's my dad...  

Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:41 pm
Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
User Image

It's my dad...
O____O *franticly glues his leg back on.*

There all better

*His leg falls off*

@__________@ *runs* It wasn't me!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:49 pm
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
User Image

It's my dad...

There all better

*His leg falls off*

It was because he was "bugging" me last night. sweatdrop  

Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:20 pm
Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty
User Image

It's my dad...

There all better

*His leg falls off*

It was because he was "bugging" me last night. sweatdrop
XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:35 pm
Okay, I got lazy and bored of asking for free art int he Freebies subforum and drew my own picture XD

User Image  

Zanzarus

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:08 pm
Audi Kitty
Okay, I got lazy and bored of asking for free art int he Freebies subforum and drew my own picture XD

User Image
Whoo Audi as a cow. X3

O____o has anyone else seen the preview for some barnyard animal CG movie that is coming out. It has male cows but... they have udders... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:17 pm
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty

User Image
Whoo Audi as a cow. X3

O____o has anyone else seen the preview for some barnyard animal CG movie that is coming out. It has male cows but... they have udders... eek

cute Audi.
yes..I've seen the trailer for that movie..  

Rainey_angel81

the_thylacine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:18 pm
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty

I must say, that is a sexy cow. biggrin It's cutely simple and sweet while being totally accurate.

And the movie "Barnyard" has female cows with NO udders. Which is why I'm not going to go see a movie with cross-gendered cows.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:46 pm
the_thylacine
Krissim Klaw
Audi Kitty

I must say, that is a sexy cow. biggrin It's cutely simple and sweet while being totally accurate.

And the movie "Barnyard" has female cows with NO udders. Which is why I'm not going to go see a movie with cross-gendered cows.

0_o that preview confused me when I saw it. *twitch*

and this makes me want to do a pic..>.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3vi0MWMSMc

*goes back to slaving away on art*

oh..and a doodle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:26 pm
That vid was awesome XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:08 pm
Audi Kitty
That vid was awesome XD

It was only a matter of time..XD..I started rolling when I saw that. I used to watch the Ghostbusters cartoon all of the time..(and I had a collection of action figures too).  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:38 pm
XD! Hee, that was cool! <^_^>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:40 am
Kakarotto-san
Audi Kitty
That vid was awesome XD

It was only a matter of time..XD..I started rolling when I saw that. I used to watch the Ghostbusters cartoon all of the time..(and I had a collection of action figures too).

surprised I never really watched it, but the few episodes and movie I remember I loved alot.  

Zanzarus

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:30 pm
I loved the movies too. ^_^

*runs off to draw more art*  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games