Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

Kyosuke growled, "Fine... and as for your injuries..." He said, getting off the pilot's seat, auto pilot on as he opened the first aid Cabinet, bringing out a small pack. There were 3 more packs in the cabinet. "Here. Inside the pack, you'll find Bandages, sanitizers, antibiotics, pain killers, fever killers, kill-your-self-painlessly pills and a bunny lolipop for being such a good patient or doctor." He said, going back to flying the plane after handing the pack to Chris. "You have enough Bandage in that to heal yourself and someone else." He said monotonely, putting on a headphone with his radio and apparently listening to a CD of Linkin Park...

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris took the bag and nodded. "Thank you doctor." He said jokingly and went to sit down next to Claire again. Chris opened the pill bottle with pain-killers in it and popped a few into his mouth, tilting his head back to swollow. He closed the bottle and put it away.

He took out the bandages and checked out his wounds. He lifted an arm up and took off his shirt. Now showing his muscly, yet beat up chest. He didn't care. He leaned back and looked down at his wounds. The knife mark from where Wesker'd stabbed him. The bruises from where he was knicked or shot. He began to wrap up the knife and gunshot wounds in gauze with the help of his little sister Claire.

Once she was done helping him, he thanked her and smiled to her. He sighed. "I'm gonna kill that b*****d." Chris said and ran a hand through his hair.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

redx6504

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. {{TIME SKIP}}
~They arrive at the hospital~

Barry walks toward the runway where they will be landing with the case of 12 vaccines his colt python his Glock 12 a radio and all the ammo he could carry in his pockets on his vest and in his cargo pants he sees the plane touch down to the runway. Before he came i mean Chris said they ran into Wesker but could he really have done all this... he must be a monster now Barry begins to wonder what he's gotten himself into and if he'll live to see another year go by.....

((There, it's me BlackButterfly, i edited his post. How's this?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:33 pm
(( Boy, edit, that was slightly god mod... We are flying over the atlantic and I'm not turning the plane around to land....))  

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
((Yeah, he just didn't do a time skip yet.))

(( And he godmodded the way I fly the plane or if I choose to open the door or not... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 pm
((Look at the post again. I edited it for him to show the time skip, and took that part out.))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:44 pm
(( -__- Black, ima do the time skip if you don't mind....and I'll land the plane.... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:47 pm
User Image
Kyosuke Nanbu

-Законите на физиката се моите оружје-
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you

After 6 hours, Kyosuke landed the plane with a little thud as it hit the hard pavement. He pulled the throttle back and engaged the brakes as the engines roared in reverse. Soon the plane stopped as he opened the rear gate, before walking out of the cockpit. He walked over to the copter, pushing it hard as he pushed it out of the C 130 before going out himself, looking around for any Zombies. An abandoned hospital was right next to the airport as Kyosuke said, "All Clear." Out loud.

-Јас ќе го користи сè знаеш против вас-
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And oh I scream for you

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:48 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
((Oh yes. And plz move the next few posts to the "Abandoned Hospital" RP area.Since we are not in London anymore.))

((oh, and that's fine Kyosuken))

((Delete the earlier posts and you post first there ))  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff