Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He didn't care if others saw him kissing the male, he cared even less of what they might have thought. He could understand from the way the male spoke that he didn't like being groped like that, but then again, he couldn't imagine what sane person would enjoy it from random strangers. Kissing him was one of the few ways he could think of easing the males distress. He smiled as the male kissed him back, sighing contently as the male agreed to his suggestion. He was about to take a step back as the male released his waist, but paused as hands gently took his wrist, removing his hands from the males neck, the male taking his hand in his own. He held tight enough that he wouldn't get seperated from the male as they weaved through the crowd and went up the stairs, finding a nearby empty table and sliding in next to the male. Alaine slumped against Liam's shoulder. He felt out of shape, he'd never danced like this in his entire life.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:40 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Once Alaine sat next to him, he felt the male lean against him. He smiled seeing that the male was tired already. It was getting late after all by now, it was almost midnight. Liam couldn't believe they had danced that long, but the time was late. He was glad he didn't have work tomorrow since he didn't know if he could. Liam slipped his hand down and held onto Alaine's hand. "Tired already?" He asked teasing the male, even though he knew it to be true. Liam could understand, after all Alaine wasn't used to dancing for that long before. He didn't even think the male had danced this long ever. Liam couldn't help but smile to himself, as Alaine laid on his shoulder. He wondered if it was time to go home, he was growing tired, and still had to drive home. Liam didn't think he would sleep till later but going home seemed like a good idea. He still had to feed Elsie, and shower. "

User Image User Image User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine closed his eyes for a few minutes, taking a few good breathes to help ease his pounding heart. He really hoped the male would let him use his shower when they got back to his place, cause there would be no way he'd be able to sleep comfortably otherwise. Hearing the male, he opened his eyes and looked up at him, smirking and shaking his head. "Eh, I'll live." he replied softly,lacing his fingers through the males as he took his hand. He looked down at their clasped hands, he really didn't feel like getting up now that he was sitting down, he was too comfortable lying next to him. A moment later, he looked back up at the male, "S'getting kinda late....wanna stick around for a few more songs before calling it a night?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:43 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam couldn't help but chuckle as the male spoke. He nodded at the male's words, "Oh, I'm sure. Just don't complain in the morning." Liam spoke, sticking out his tongue slightly as he teased Alaine. He smiled down as the male laced his fingers into his. Liam felt content as he sat there, with Alaine. He didn't want to move not even to the car. Liam shook his head as the male spoke, "No, I think it's time to call it quits." He spoke softly, as he laid his head on the male, as he closed his eyes. Liam still needed to drive home, and after coming out of the pit he didn't want to return. He just wanted to go home and relax before he went to sleep. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine laughed along with the male, his smirk widening at his words. "Yeah, yeah. I won't." he replied. He rolled his eyes as the male stuck his tongue out at him, quite amused by Liam's childish side he was getting to experience tonight. Sighing he looked back up at the male to see him shake his head. Alaine smiled weakly. "Alright." he replied, nodding in agreement. He sighed once more when the male laid his head on top of his, sitting here, he was starting to realize just how tired he really was and it made him wonder how tired Liam might be and if he would be okay driving. The male had told him the club was around his neck of the woods, though how close he couldn't say. A block, maybe down the street, he didn't know. All he knew was he was sleepy, he wanted a shower and was ready to leave.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:02 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"At times, it was proven Liam could be childish, he had a way about him at times. Liam was still young, and had his whole life ahead of him. He could be rather childish, especially with his teasing toward others. Liam sighed softly as Alaine laid his head upon his own. He was glad the male had came with him, after all he had hoped the male had as much fun as he did. Liam could drive home, it was easier than giving directions to Alaine, since he didn't have GPS in his car. It was old but ran well enough for him. He didn't live that far from the club anyways, just a couple blocks. Liam leaned his head up, and smiled at the male. "Come, I'll drive." He spoke as he motioned for the male to stand. Liam didn't want the male to get annoyed with all his pushing, after all he had done it once tonight. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Although the male had been ordering him around a lot while at the club, he wasn't too bothered by it. Since it was his first time at this particular club, he was glad to be there with someone he knew. Had he come alone, he was likely to just stay on the sidelines either drinking, watching others, or both. If had done any dancing, it would have probably been in a small nook like they were in when they first arrived at the club. Alaine covered his mouth as he yawned, stretching and twisting his arms above his head, cracking his joints and giving a content sigh of relief. He nodded to the male, sliding back out of the both. He followed the male back through the club out to the parking lot, shivering against the cooler air, walking to his car and waiting by the passenger door for him to unlock the doors.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:49 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Once Alaine stood up, he followed him and slipped out of the booth. Liam stretched out, before leading the male through the people. He stepped out into the fresh air of the night. Liam smiled as he looked around, it was clear outside, and yet cold. He lead the male toward his car, and walked around to the driver's side. Liam unlocked the door, letting Alaine and himself in. He opened the door, and slipped inside. Liam turned the car on, and waited for Alaine to get inside before pulling away. He pulled out of the club parking lot, and out into the road. Liam wanted the heater now, it was too cold tonight. He turned it on, without waiting for the car to heat up. Liam continued down the road for a couple of blocks.

It didn't take long to get to house, maybe five minutes if that. Liam parked his car, and turned it off. He wished he had kept his jacket on but knew it would be to hot in the club. Liam got out of the car, and waited for Alaine before leading him toward his apartment. He opened the door, and lead the male up the stairs. Liam lived on the second floor, he fished his keys out and unlocked the door. He was immediately alerted with the barking of Elsie. "Stop down. No barking." Liam spoke as he scolded her for barking at Alaine. He was good with strangers, once he got used to them. Elsie grinned cheerfully up at Alaine, as she sniffed him. Liam closed the door, and kicked off his shoes. He leaned down and scratched Elsie on the head. "This is Elsie." Liam smiled down at her cheerfully. She wagged her tail up at Alaine, as she waited to be petted by him. Elsie liked people a little to much at times. Liam feared that if he was ever robbed, Elsie would simply lick the robber to death.
"

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:32 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ let the male remove his pants, getting a little more excited as the male slipped between his legs, feeling him moving closer. He gave a little gasp when Alex finally pushed in, his nails digging into the male's back, moaning as the male moved...

By the time Alex had released, Adam had released twice, once when Alex had hit his pleasure spot, and again when the male released inside him. He panted heavily, blushing deeply, looking up at the male, giving him a small smile. He kissed back, feeling him pull away, watching him move, tilting his chin up as the male kissed his neck. He smiled when Alex looked back up at him, glad that he hadn't left and that he was still here with him. He ran his fingers through the male's hair, sighing contently, watching what the male was doing...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:51 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ smiled and nodded. "Don't worry, I'd never tell him anything about any of this...You have my word..." He replied softly, grinning slightly. He wasn't going to tell Adam s**t. He'd treated him like crap all these years...Besides...The man didn't need to know about him and Aamir, that was between the two of them...Him and Aamir. He looked over at the male, smiling a little bit. "You feeling a little better?" He asked, a slightly worried glint flickering over his eyes...He'd witnessed how drunk Aamir was last night, and to be honest, he hadn't liked it...He never liked it when people were drunk...He never liked when Adam was drunk and he didn't like it when Aamir was drunk last night...He sighed a little and reached over the table, placing a hand on top of Aamir's, smiling a little bit...

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

{ OutOfChocolate } :

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex knew there would be marks upon his back. He didn't care, he normally didn't allow his pets to hold him but with Adam he didn't mind. Alex slipped away from the male and laid next to him. He wanted nothing more than to take him again, but his own way. Alex knew Adam was tired, so wouldn't push it tonight. He slipped closer toward the male as he laid next to him. Alex put his arm around Adam's waist as he laid there. He leaned forward and kissed the male once again. Alex held onto the male, as he laced his hand together with the male's as he took it. "

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

The minute the doors were unlocked, Alaine all but jumped into the car. He quickly shut it behind him, buckled himself up and waited for Liam to start up the car. He hated being cold, and hadn't expected it to be this cold tonight, he hadn't even thought of bringing a light jacket with him, not that it would be of any use while in the club. If he'd worn it in there he'd have been sweating even more than he was already. Even as he shivers, beading continued to fall down the back of his neck and back. A shower was definitely in order. He sighed and leaned back in his seat, the male soon turning on the car and pulling out of the lot and into the streets. He was too tired to try and make conversation, struggled to stay awake as they drove back to his apartment. Minutes later, they were pulling into another parking lot outside of a tall building. He unbuckled, got out and grabbed his bag from the trunk. He then followed the male into the building, keeping close as they walked. Up the stairs and down the hall they went, as the male unlocked the door, he could hear barking from the other side. He knew the male had a dog, but hearing the bark, made him a bit worried. It wasn't that he didn't like dogs, he loved them, but he was about as comfortable with a strange dog as he was with people.

Alaine stood beside the male as he fished for his keys and unlocked the door. He followed him inside, backing up against the door as medium sized dog came bouncing towards them. He chuckled softly as the male greeted his dog, telling her to stop barking, the dog grinning up at them, her tail wagging like crazy. Alaine stood still, letting the dog sniff him before Liam petted her. "She's cute." he said, reaching out cautiously, Elsie licking at his hand and nudging him with her nose. He took a step forward, giving her a few soft strokes before stepping away so he could take off his shoes.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

He couldn't hide the smug smirk that played across his lips as the male promised to never to Adam any of this conversation. The male had absolutely no idea how glad he was to know that he wouldn't be talking to that mad man anymore. It was about time the male gave up on that douche, he didn't need to be hanging around people like him, he was a bad influence and he didn't want him corrupting Daniel. Aamir sighed softly, shrugging at the males question. "Getting there." he replied. When the male put his hand over his, he looked up , shrugging slightly. "Really, I'm fine.......it's just a lot to take in, ya know?" Because he didn't want to worry the male, he didn't tell him that he hardly remembered last night. That he couldn't remember what happened after he left the male when he wouldn't listen, or that he forgot who he punched so hard that his knuckles ached, were scratched, and bruised. He hadn't the foggiest how he got home, any of their conversation, or what he might have said or done last night. Because he didn't drink often, Aamir was a light weight, he'd gotten drunk enough for last night to be hazy, but not enough to get sick, just a lovely hangover. Turning his hand over, he closed his hand around the males fingers, squeezing them lightly and giving him a soft, reassuring smile. He was okay, the male was open to everything he's told him and they were still friends. Aside from the lousy hangover and crappy nausea, he was feeling pretty good.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:53 am
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx

User Image

"Liam smiled over at Alaine as he spoke. He smiled glad to see the male liked her, even though it was hard not to. Elsie moved away from Alaine after he petted her. She walked over toward her food bowl and sat down. Liam sighed softly, as he walked over to her. He looked down and saw that her bowl was empty. Elsie wagged her tail as she begged for food. "Yes, Yes. I know your hungry." Liam spoke as he made his way into the kitchen. He opened the pantry, and looked over at Alaine as he removed his shoes. "If you want the bathroom, is down the hallway and the second door on your right. You can take a shower." Liam spoke offering it to the male if he wanted to. He returned his attention to Elsie, and grabbed a cup from the shelf. Liam opened the dog food bag, and scooped some out. He poured the food into her bowl, and she instantly went after it. Liam sighed, as he shook his head. He put the cup back on the shelf and closed the cabinet. Liam made his way to the sink and washed his hands. He returned to the living room, after he dried his hands off. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:18 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

ʌɗʌɱ kissed the male back, lightly squeezing the male's hand as he took his, their fingers laced together. He could sense that Alex wanted more, but was glad he was holding back. He was tired, an adrenaline rush and then having sex with Alex...He was pooped...He'd had a rush of adrenaline when Alex had been about to leave, and then all through out their little make out/teasing session, it had gotten higher...He sighed and pulled back, resting his head on the male's chest, listening to his heart beat, smiling a little bit. He was happy with Alex, honestly...And Alex so far was the only guy he wasn't a d**k to. He yawned a little and bit his lip softly. It was early still, but that didn't change the fact that he was at work, and he had to stay up at least until everything else started up...

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games