Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:36 am
Garreth smiled softly and pressed a kiss to her head. "I love you," He said to her after tilting up her chin and pressing a kiss to her nose. He frowned though for a moment. "My love, you're trembling," He sat her on a couch and held her close. "Are you well?" His hand touched her cheek and forehead though his eyes were guarded it was clear he wanted to touch the space between her hips.

"I just. . . want to be attractive to you." Naomi blushed softly biting her lip. It was beyond clear that she had no idea what she was doing in regards to attraction and relationships. She didn't really get to spend time around her brother and his mate nor did she remember her mother and father's relationship. So she was flying blind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:19 am
"I've already told you i'm fine," Leila gently scooted away from him, "I just..I just need a drink."

Getting up from the couch, Leila went to the bathroom and sipped from the tap. The water in Hell was putrid. Coughing up the disgusting water, Leila wiped her mouth as she returned to where Garreth sat and felt a wave of nausea wash through her. She coughed slightly and felt the urge to vomit pass, "I think, while you're down here, there's too much time on your hands. Maybe if you mingle with the demons and see if--..ah s**t.."

Leila rushed to the toilet and slammed the door shut before vomiting out what little food she had in her before another wave of vomit left her lips.

"You're already pretty enough," Damien had Naomi stand up and took her hand, "Seriously, you don't need to try and be attractive for me when you already are. We'll just take things slow and figure the rest out when we get there. For now, just relax. You're safe from your crazy family and we're trying to make a new life down here. Besides, Leila is going to be needing your help a lot now that's she pregnant."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:00 pm
Garreth however went to the tap and got a glass of water purifying it got a towel and waited for Leila to emerge. He would be ready for whatever she threw at him. And he'd do it with a smile while doing so. "I love you." He called waiting for the typical 'bite me' most women having mourning sickness snap at their partners when throwing up.

Naomi's expression tightened for a moment. More temptation. More people having babies while she wasn't allowed to. She wanted to scream. Wanted to kill someone. But, she sighed and gave a pleasant smile and said. "I hope Garreth can handle the mood swings." She threw on a shirt that had no back and a knee length skirt that had a slit in it till half way up the thigh. This was getting on her nerves! But she wouldn't let him know. Would let him think she was fine with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:16 pm
After the nausea left, Leila sipped at the water as she sat against the tub looking up at Garreth. Her eyes narrowed, "You want me to out right just tell you like it's some great gift. I know that you know."

She lifted herself up and wiped off her mouth with a towel before spitting out the water so she didn't have bad breath. Leila left the bathroom as she examined herself in the mirror. Thank goodness she wasn't showing yet, but it had to be about pass the first trimester. She glanced over her shoulder at Garreth, "You better be more excited than I am right now. This isn't going to be easy."

"Well someone will have to keep her company. I can't send out my finest with a swollen belly so he'll have to step up and do her job," Damien explained as they left her room, then made it to Isaac's room where he could hear his son actually walking around with ease, "It would mean a lot if you did look after her. Ariel is busy with her own pregnancy and new family to manage, and I wouldn't ask my children to babysit their aunt. I'm really counting on you, Naomi."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:32 pm
Garreth smiled and cupped her cheek handed her the towel and the breath mint. "I am excited my love, I'm excited out of my mind, but I know you don't want kids so I'm more worried about how this will affect you than how it will affect me. I Want to know this is what you want." He pressed his forehead on hers. "I don't want you doing this so I'll be happy. I want you to do this because you're happy with it."

Naomi nodded her mind blanking out against this. She wanted to rebel. Wanted to scream at Damien that he was being unfair. But she couldn't. That would hurt him so deeply and she didn't want to hurt him. "I know you are." She replied with a smile. She was so like her mother that she could be smiling and acting so happy that even a demon like Damien would believe it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm
She honestly thought that he couldn't see through her? Damien could have laughed at her for how fraud-like she was. But, he didn't bother to bring it up. He could see that with Ariel being pregnant with his child and Leila now carrying Garreth's that it bothered her when she should feel sorry for both. Ariel was carrying a child that would, possibly, one day devour her soul. And Leila was carrying a child that she didn't even want, but was giving it life so that Garreth would be happy.

But, Damien understood that Naomi would never take that into consideration. He didn't respond as he entered Isaac's room to see Ariel and Ami smiling at the improvement Isaac was going through. The wound had sealed his color was definitely more life-like.

"My son, you look a hell of a lot better than you did a few hours ago," Damien mused as he neared Isaac, "Your sister and mother have managed to bring life back into you."

"Either way it's still here," Leila pulled away from Garreth, she hated it when he cupped her cheeks and he knew that, "Just because i'm not crazy about the idea doesn't mean i'm going to kill it. I wasn't exactly wanted, but i'm glad that I wasn't killed."

Leila hid her slender belly with her shirt and turned back to Garreth, "As long as the kid doesn't go through the pain that I went through, then i'm fine. A lonely life like shouldn't be lived twice. If I can be as good as a parent as my human mother, at least my child will know that it will always be loved no matter what they do with their life."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:01 pm
"Nay~!" Isaac breathed rushing to her with a grin. He gave her a hug then frowned. "What are you wearing?!" He snapped moving back and wrapping her in a blanket. "Father why are you letting her dress like this? Other's could see and well you know. . ." Naomi blushed a tiny bit but her face was a little miffed. She shrugged off the blanket and moved away.
"Go talk to your father. He was very worried about you." Naomi replied.

"Yes but-" Isaac whined but Naomi's eyes were hard.

"Please." Naomi said quietly. Isaac nodded softly and went to his father. "Mother and Ami did a good job." He replied smiling. He still wasn't happy with Naomi and her clothes though

Garreth nodded watching her closely keeping his hands to himself. "I want you both. Neither of you will be lonely if I have anything to say about it. And I will love it too. You know I will."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 am
"Just don't smother me because i'm carrying your kid," Leila retorted, then excused herself to the kitchen where she pulled out a triple layered cake and took a fork out. Sitting at the table, she flipped through a nearby book as she slowly began to munch on the dessert.

"It's just a phase," Damien reassured Isaac, though Ariel stepped in to intervene.

"Your father is being modest in his words," Ariel demonic accent was heavy as her eyes gleamed in the light, "His loved one seeks his attention."

"I'n glad to see that my son is getting better," Damien changed the subject, "Isaac, when you feel up to it, we can go back to rough housing and making you stronger. You have so much potential within you."

Ariel could see the tension between both Damien and Naomi. She went over to Naomi and opened a curtain to reveal the naked female demons that scattered Hell, "Many females walk around nude in searching for a quick one. If you want to see a certain someone to claim you, it's a good way to get started."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:24 pm
Isaac narrowed his eyes at his mother. There was no way! No way if she was his mate he'd let her traipse around naked for other's to see. Seemed like Naomi didn't like that idea either. But she didn't say anything, just smiled and took note.

"Mother must you?!" Isaac growled. "Don't show her that rubbish! I'm sure she wants it too mean something."

"Can we please stop talking about my lack of a sex life?" Naomi growled cheeks flaming red. "Please?"

Garreth grinned and sat next to Leila and pressed a kiss to her hair. "Smother you? Me? Never." He teased. "However I've been told some women get randy during the first two thirds, so just know I'm ready for it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 pm
"It's for a jealous tactic," Damien slammed the curtains shut, hissing at Ariel as she returned the hiss right back, "Any creature who tries would be burned to ashes anyways. I thought you higher than that, Ariel."

"Obviously if my son, who was almost killed by her, can forgive her than I can as well and I am simply stating that you're being an imbecile," Ariel's voice grew darker, causing Damien to shrink back slightly before Ariel turned her attention to Naomi as her voice grew softer, "My apologies for embarrassing you, Naomi, that was not my original intention."

Ariel hesitated as her hands went swiftly to her swollen belly. She could not get angry like that again or it would upset the baby. Damien gave her a concerned look before Ariel turned away, "Tend to your own. Astarte is simply reminding me who is in charge."

Damien nodded slightly before going back to Naomi, "Care to take a walk then?"

"The only thing you'll be getting is my fist shoved up your a** if you don't get me some damned orange juice," Leila hissed as she tossed the cake to the floor.

As if on que, Gabriel walked into the kitchen to see the mess Leila was causing as she poured herself a cup of milk to go down with the cake. Gabriel looked his sister up and down before saying, "You're getting fat already."

"Why would you say that?" Leila teared up before rushing out of the kitchen.

Gabriel smiled to Garreth, "That'll keep her out of your hair for awhile."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm
Naomi gave a heavy blush her eyes averted from the scene now entirely. "I-i-it's okay really, I'm just. . . not used to the courting thing. . . It's okay." She bit her lip still embarrassed. She hated admitting how lacking she was in this area but it was the truth, she was blind. Naomi hadn't entirely registered Damien's question but followed automatically. "So where are we going?" She asked realizing they'd left Isaac to yell at his mother over embarrassing his friend.

Garreth gave a mew wanting to go after Leila but his master's voice stopped him. "Why did you say that?" He whined looking utterly upset. "That's my female you just called fat~! She's beautiful and glowing and perfect and you called her fat~" Now he was tearing up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:07 pm
Damien heard Ariel smack the lad after he dared raise his voice to his mother. Perhaps he should've been more stricter on his son when he was younger, but the boy was a trained fighter so it was only inevitable he would try to dominate the household, though Ariel put him back in his place. He took Naomi's hand in his own as he led her out the front door, "Just follow me, it's a place I would go to when Father would have me meditate."

He led her through the fields of putrid water, passed the crowd of pathetic demons that eventually led to a forest of decaying trees that was bathed in a sea of fog. Damien kept a firm hold on Naomi's hand as to not lose her as they meandered through the maze when he finally stopped at a cliff. There was a void of darkness beneath them that led to a never ending pit, a nightmare for anyone who could not fly.

"I found the most peace here because I cannot fly," Damien turned to Naomi, "Being so close to a never ending fall gave me the chance to realize that though I was alone without you, I could always have the options taken away from me. It was knowing I had every opportunity to find you that made me keep searching for you even when I bonded and mated with Ariel. Naomi, I want you to know that you have always have and always will be the one person I want consistently in my life."

Gabriel was about to laugh when his cheek was met with a bare foot that sent him flying through the wall. Leila landed on the table as she balled her fists, "Don't you EVER make Garreth cry!"

She tackled Gabriel and slammed him against the floor, "Do I make myself clear?!"

The Arch Angel put up his hands and whimpered, "Yes, dear..."

Leila smiled brightly as she patted her brother's cheek, "Good boy. Now you have to fetch me more cake. If i'm going to be fat, I want the right stuff for it. Remember, make my mate cry and I'll make you die."

Getting off of Gabriel and wiping off her hands, Leila smiled to Garreth, "And you're just sitting there? I want fresh milk. Go find some or i'll rip out your lungs, my love."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:19 pm
Naomi stared at the black abyss. "Then why does it feel like I'm not worthy of you?" She asked eventually. "I feel like left overs, like I was an after thought. Like I only matter because I'm here. I'm with you now, I should feel happy and complete." She paused. "But I feel more alone than ever."

Garreth watched with a smirk. His female was feisty. Just the way he liked her. He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Of course my love, I'll always get you what you want." He turned to the kitchen and got her a tall glass of milk and returned with it. "And you're not fat, you're perfect."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:57 am
"You feel alone because you make yourself alone," Damien retorted, taking offense to her words and accusations, "You kept running from me, and I kept going after you because I thought that's what we both wanted. I want to make this work with you, but you constantly fight me on everything I say or do unless I completely agree with you."

He kept holding her hand though he wanted to get away from her. It was what kept him from turning away or jumping in the abyss, "I've given you every option to leave if you were unhappy, but you decided to stay. Torturing me like this isn't making anything easier."

"This thing is already making me fat," Leila showed off her exposed belly, only wearing a sports bra, to show the small lump she had on her otherwise slender figure, "All it wants is cake and anything sweet, so it better be one hell of a nice kid or i'm sending it to Ariel's care."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:13 am
Naomi sighed. "God I'm acting like Klaus." She put her free hand to her head. "Here I am trying to heal from the crap he put me through and I'm just punishing you. God I'm such a brat." She scrubbed her eyes. "I guess. . . I guess when all you've heard in your life is negative things you can't accept that you have something good in your life." She tugged him away from the edge. "I need you Damien. I hurt but it's not physical. And I don't know how to fix it. Ariel seems to think sex will fix me, but what if it doesn't? I can't do that too you. I can't let you bond like that with me on the off chance it'll heal me. I love you. I truly do. For the last hundred years since long before I knew I loved you I did. That kept me alive. And here I am hurting you. . . God I hate myself for it. You deserve better than me yet it's me you want. I don't know how to be fixed Damien. I'm trying." She didn't let go of his hand the whole time. In that moment she looked so sad, so broken and vulnerable. But she didn't let go of his hand. It was like he was a lifeline. Her only lifeline.

Garreth gave a tiny growl. "This kid will be like you, kind, and happy and wonderful with a huge dose of badass. Just like you. And I'll love him or her just as much as I love you so no more talk of shipping it off to Ariel."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games