Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:24 pm
Sebastian, jealous, went up to Oscar and punched his arm. "What about me?" He growled with an angry pout. The Lycans laughed at Sebastian's strange way of showing Oscar affection and Emma had to give a little chuckle. The vampire males joined in the roaring laughter and the females giggled behind their hands. Emma went to Sebastian and pressed a kiss to his head gaining an indignant. "Mu~m." From her son. Emma giggled and watched as Scarlette nodded at Oscar. "Promise daddy?" She mewed. "Promise on Ocha?" She adored the doll never went anywhere without it. Had screamed the castle down when someone took it to the wash without telling her.

Conrad pulled his girls close. "Never. I would never do that." He whispered. "And you know, your planning will be for naught if his heart doesn't beat for her when he's older right?" He pointed out. "He can love her all he wants but if his heart doesn't beat, there'll be no action."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 pm
"The girl is only a promise of security, not happiness," Anya gave a soft sigh as she watched her son and the girl walk away, "He marries her and has children while she remains his dutiful bride without a complaint to be given. Then, when she provides a son, then she has a say and by that time they will have loved each other as partners and as friends. Either way, Alexei will be King, have sons, and have a lovely bride at his side. If he wants to find a mistress that makes his heart beat, then so be it."

Anya gently pressed her hand on Conrad's chest, "I had half expected you to carry on a mistress when we married, but I was happy to be surprised you did not."

"That's not your 'Daddy'!" Liam shouted over the crowd, reminding his twins who their real father was whether they liked it or not, "And if something happens to my kids, you'll be the first one to answer it, blood sucker!"

"Liam..now is not the time to show your manhood..." Isolde gripped Liam's arm, yanking him back, "Tend to your pregnant mate carrying your children before you show off to your kids."

"I also announce that since my mate is pregnant, we remain in your castle until the birth of my triplets," Liam stated firmly, holding Isolde close to him.

Oscar glanced to Emma, "I don't like your ex staying here that much, but the she-wolf is pregnant. It'll be beneficial for her children as well as your twins to get to know her since she's carrying their half-siblings. Plus, it'd be good to keep them distracted while we tend to the other issues at hand."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:46 pm
Emma spared a glare to Liam. "She can call him whatever she wants." She said stopping there. She turned to Oscar. "And Isolde is on the Lycan council so, I guess they can stay. But Nyssa is in charge of the twins. I trust her more than any one else who we leave behind." Of course She didn't expect Scarlette's reaction to Liam's outburst. She stuck out her tongue and slung to Oscar and Sebastian gave a sigh and gave Oscar a pat like hug. "Aw so cute!" Emma cooed giving another kiss to Sebastian.
"Mu~m!" He growled making a face.

"I'm sorry Anya but he's a natural born, the moment his heart beats for another he'll forget that woman and chase the one who makes his heart beat. Like I did." He caressed her cheek. "Because you are my life, it's how natural born's act. We find the one who'll make us a better person and give us strong children. The only person who'll get hurt is that girl, if she doesn't make his heart beat there's no point. However, there are indicators at childhood." He frowned and watched his son awkwardly act with the girl getting flustered. "Still, we won't be making him do anything. If his heart stops when he's older with her and doesn't pick up it will crush her completely Anya. If that happened to Ceila or Luna I'd gut the man, I can only image how this girls father would react too. I will not have this marriage go through, not until his heart beats. That will be his true queen. Only she. Would you deny him that? Our son?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:59 pm
"Like I said, I was lucky," Anya reminded Conrad, "This is a princess, she provides a small fortune for us to have and has good political ties for my court. She is more of an asset to me than she is to Alexei. He will grow to care for her as a sister one day and reproduce when he's ready. You do not need love to create a child, you need a man and a woman with a desire to make another heir. Of course, he his heart beats for a poor peasant girl he can be with her, but never marry her. He could have the children he makes with his mistress as heirs if he wants to go out of the line like that."

Conrad would not bend to see what she saw or what she knew would be politically beneficial for her son. She had grown to love Conrad through their marriage and knew it'd would have to work out the same with Alexei with this little girl. Her eyes went to Celia and Luna, she only hoped that they would support their brother and find whatever they wanted to do with their lives whether it be marriage or leading a new world order.

Liam could've disowned his twins at that moment if it had not been for Isolde to silence him and have them leave the room before anyone turned on them. Oscar gave both the twins a pinch, "I know you don't care for him but he's your biological father. It wouldn't kill you to suck up his indiscretions and be polite."

He turned to Emma with a soft smile, "Not that I mind that your children see me as a father figure, in fact I rather enjoy the new title. We should, however, start beginning some sort of plan and-"

"Well hello mutts and traitors alike!"

Oscar's face grew grim as he heard the familiar voice. Katya entered the room with a small army of masked people following her. The crowd gave enough space as they saw their enemy. She ran her fingers through her hair as she stretched, showing off her barely covered hour-glass figure and large breasts before bending over, "Are we going to get started anytime soon or are we going to stand around in this little tea party?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm
Conrad frowned. "This in the end is not your choice, if he doesn't have a heart beat he cannot reproduce, I'm sorry but he is a natural born you make him do this, he will hate you for keeping him from his mate. Don't make the same mistake my mother did." He got up and left the room. He would talk to Alexei though. If he felt something in his gut with her. Conrad would let this continue but if he didn't. Conrad would stop it and move to the next one. It seemed as if all Anya wanted was to make money from their children. And it made him sick.

Emma growled at Liam. Her eyes swirled red. If he spoke then both his mates children and their would no longer have a father. "They're being polite my love. I know what they are feeling. After Liam's insensitive response to Scarlette's first change-" The Novra heavily cloaked figures put themselves between Emma and Katya. "Yes. We shall. Nyssa! You have your instructions. And if anyone touches Ocha I will not be responsible for Scarlette's actions." She smiled kindly and gave her twins a hug. "Be good you two and keep Ocha close. You know how jealous your father is." Scarlette nodded then Emma moved to Sebastian. "Did you get the thing I told Nyssa about?" Sebastian nodded his eyes tearing up. "Ssh dear one, be strong for Scarlette, you need to be brave. I'll be back soon." She turned bid her court good bye then headed for the war room/ closet and changed into something presentable before following Katya her masked army out to her car.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:22 pm
"When Alexei receives a fortune he'll be thanking me then," Anya rolled her eyes as she watched her two girls beginning to walk around, their fleshy legs looked adorable in their matching dresses, "Your Momma will make sure this court will be the most powerful by word and by coin before she gives everything to her children."

The two girls giggled in their toddler language before walking off, their nursemaid following after them to keep them safe. Anya went to her throne where she was given a goblet of blood to drink as her people mingled before going their own way. She sat alone until Alexei walked up, "Larkan has to go home now, Mother."

"Princess Larkan," Anya stood to greet the girl, "Did you have a good time with my son?"

Finally speaking, Larkan answered in Turkish, 'Yes, he was very polite.'

Not knowing a lick of Turkish, Anya simply smiled until one of her people told her what the girl had said and remained present to translate. Anya then responded, "I am glad my son set a good example of how we act in my household."

Larkan's nursemaid arrived and took the girl back to their carriage as Alexei remained at his mother's side. Anya looked to her son, "What do you think of her?"

"She's...nice.." Alexei glanced away, "We can't talk to each other."

"But did you feel comfortable with her?" she asked, which Alexei responded with a shrug and a nod, "Then we'll keep her on the maybe list before we try the next girl."

"We'll stay nearby during the trial," Katya spoke to Emma from the backseat, "Humans can smell or hear us, so we'll be waiting until they pronounce your death. So they take you to the waiting cell and then we start our moves. Whatever happens, you'll never know and next thing you do know is that you're free with no one tracking you," Katya explained as she passed Emma the blue prints, "Consider if your first freedom. After that, we're going to need a bigger army. This isn't a one step process, this is an all out war we're fighting to avoid."

"Is there anyway we can avoid a war?" Oscar asked as he drove.

"Hells naw," Katya shook her head as she took a swig of vodka, "There will be a war whether you guys like it or not. I suggest being ready to run back to your place once we get you out and get our first victims."

"Can you not kill humans now..." Oscar growled, "With everything as it is now-"

"Then you're not worried about a few humans killed," Katya interrupted as she checked her nails, "You want the top ones killed on this one. Then everyone else below will know who not to put on trial again."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:43 pm
Emma took the blue prints she felt sick to her stomach. Then she remembered. Their wedding night was protected but the night before it wasn't. She wanted to die right then. If she puked like last time she didn't know if she could take it. Her phone pinged and she answered it. Arabic. Chelsea. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. was the text. Emma frowned and texted back but there was no response. Emma couldn't help but feel as if she was heading into the den of lions.

When they arrived Emma and Oscar were separated and Emma put in chains. Emma wanted to cry out to Oscar but she was pulled away to the seat in front of the UN. The chairs saved for the one Oscar was put in, Russia, were empty. "I'm sorry for this Emma." Chelsea's voice rang from the top seat. "I didn't know it was you I was putting on trial." Emma turned and paled. Her best friend in the human school. Was going to sentence her to death? "Emmaline Wroth-"
"Mikolav." Emma interrupted. "I'm married, you summoned me from my honeymoon."
"My bad. Mikolav. You are sentenced with several counts of homicide, arson, and destruction of the global economy, how do you plead?"
"Guilty on all but the last one." Emma replied. "If that's about the recent war I was nowhere near it. I was in my house protecting my kids from my step mother's uncontrollable need to get revenge on my people. But I knew if I joined I'd kill until no one but my kids and my husband was left." Emma stared straight down at Chelsea who suddenly burst out laughing.
"Girl you ain't changed a bit." The woman replied.
"You must have been the HBO's Inspiration for Tara on True Blood." Emma grumbled rolling her eyes.
"Back to the point, You're pleading guilty to the homicide and arson?" Chelsea asked.
"Yes, you know the reason behind the Arson and the homicide-"

"Really? You had a reason for killing twenty four people at a party?" Chelsea raised a perfectly sculpted brow.

"Oh, I thought you meant the other homicide before I went to boarding school." Emma replied biting her lip. Chelsea sighed and rubbed her temples. Both knew Emma's past.

"I sentence you to five years in the Texas state correctional institute for the mentally insane." Chelsea said hitting the piece of wood with her funny looking hammer. Emma frowned confused.
"I thought-" Emma began but Chelsea held up her hand.
"Don't make me change it to ten-"
"I can't go there! You know I won't last a week!" Emma snapped.
"Which is why, I'm giving you six months worth of good behaviour, you pass it You go free. Either that or the death penalty. Seriously Emma. I don't want to kill you. I know you have an army waiting outside. I'm not stupid. I also knew all along that you had supernatural genes, but your crazy assed temper need's to be corrected. Pick, six months in a loony bin or eternity in hell." They stared each other down for what seemed liked hours. Finally Emma threw up her hands. "Six months? I'll make it out in two." Chelsea gave Emma a frown. Both knew the truth.
"The moment you leave you and yours will cease to exist. Well, aside from those select few. If we are ever in need of you, we'll contact you." Emma nodded the guards unlocked her cuffs. "If you or yours pop up again I will not be so merciful." Chelsea stood and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:25 pm
"You wasted my time for this?" Katya thrusted the RPG out of her grasp, "Where's the blood? Where's the carnage and the screams?"

Katya kicked the nearby wall, "Fall out, boys, we're heading home."

Oscar, in a frantic to get to Emma, looked to see Katya leaving. He rushed over to her, "You can't just leave! I didn't even hear-"

"You're getting deaf.." Katya sighed, "Emma goes to a luni-bin for a few months. Quite frankly, it'd serve her some good. Ta ta old friend."

Giving him a quick kiss, Katya took the car Oscar had driven to head back to Anya's. Oscar found a way inside the building, forcing passed any security that tried to stop him until he found Emma, "You're going to leave? I'll wait for you until you come back."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:35 pm
Emma turned to Oscar holding him close. She avoided a war! Thank God! "No. Chelsea was being silly," She touched Oscar gently before the humans guided her from the building to their car. "Once we leave she'll begin erasing my foot print from the world. Bury all signs of vampires and werewolves, we'll be going back into Earth's myth's and legends. Loony bin for her means solitary. She wants me int solitary for six months. But she didn't specify that it couldn't be without you." Emma winked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 pm
Katya returned in the later evening to find her sister preparing for bed, alone, in her room, "What, Conrad mad at you?"

"One could say, yes," Anya shrugged, "He's upset about Alexei's betrothal. He knows i've already settled on the first one and he's not happy with me about it. What about Emma's trial?"

"It's been diverted," Katya, relieved that they wouldn't have a threat of war on their hands, "Emma will be on solitary confinement for some time."

"Good, good," Anya smiled as she sat on her bed, "Time away from everything will make her head clear. Perhaps Oscar will offer assistance as her husband."

"Probably more so than yours," Katya chided, causing Anya to blush, "You know..you can take a lover if Conrad isn't providing. I have a few men on my leash that would kiss the ground you walk on."

"I-I'm not..i'm not that type of wife," Anya's face flushed as she pulled herself beneath the sheets, "I wouldn't even think of it."

"Suit yourself," Katya shrugged, "I'll let them know you're interested so they'll start seeking you out nonetheless."

"Good," Oscar pulled Emma close, never wanting to let her go, "I couldn't bear the thought of not having you at my side. You know..."

He playfully bit her ear as he was half way on top of her, pulling her on top of the car, "You did say we can have as many babies as I wanted, we could start now to celebrate your 'victory'."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:16 pm
(( HAPPY ONE THOUSANDTH POST!!!)))

Emma opened her mouth to protest about it being the wrong place but he nipped her ear and she gave a little moan deciding to divert his attention. "You want to couple, in public? I didn't know you were they type of man to let other's see him conquer his wife."

Conrad, after having a breather returned to his wife. He wasn't happy with her. But he understood she wanted security. Eventually he was going to have to put his foot down and say no to her. Should have done it a long time ago really. "How are you feeling?" He asked Anya going behind her and holding her close. "I know your labour was rough this time around."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:27 pm
(( biggrin Wooo ))

"I want them to see what exactly you'll be doing in solitary confinement," Oscar growled in her ear as he maneuvered himself between her legs, gently pinning her on top of the hood of the car, "You will be busy alright. You'll be busy pleasuring your husband and carrying his children."

Oscar bent lower and pressed his tongue against her neck, feeling the warmth of her blood. How he wanted a taste...except the gun shot and the other blood loss may lead her to go into shock. He'd wait again to feast on her. Oscar moved his lips to her own and kissed her deeply, "If you're not okay with this, let me know and we'll go somewhere private."

"I'm fine," Anya rested against Conrad softly before glancing up at him, "It was only harder this time because it was premature. If Alexei did not need protecting, I would've carried our girls full term."

They were still healthy and vibrant with their existence. No one could say that these were unhappy girls. Anya turned to where she faced Conrad, placing her hands on his thighs ask she spoke, "I heard Emma won't be sentenced to death and that she only has confinement. That way we can remain neutral."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 pm
Emma shivered smiling softly and nodded. "Private please, I don't want anyone seeing me how you see me. My body is for your eyes only." She whispered. At first, she wondered about his sudden dominant behaviour, but then, of course he had been fretting over whether she would live or die and was rightfully relieved she wasn't going to die. "I love you." She added nuzzling his cheek with her nose trying to calm him somewhat.

Conrad nodded holding her close. "I'm glad she'll be okay. I hate seeing any of my children miserable. My heart breaks to see you the same too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:33 pm
Oscar kissed the tip of her nose before getting them settled in the car. He had a glint in his eye as he drove them half way back to her castle before pulling into a secluded area. Parking the car, Oscar unbuckled his seatbelt and reached over to Emma, kissing her deeply until he was almost on top of her. He maneuvered her seat to lean back as far as it could as his kiss became harder, growing with carnal need.

He pulled away slightly as one hand ran up and down her hip gently, "Is this private enough for you?"

Anya smiled as she rested against Conrad, "Because of the abrupt birth of the twins, we need to wait to have other children. We should pamper the three beautiful kids we have now before we bring more into this world."

She looked up at him and kissed him softly before laying in the bed, bringing him down with her, "That doesn't stop us from performing our marital oath though..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:10 am
Emma blushed softly at the peck to her nose kinda sorta drifting off as they drove until she noticed the car had stopped and Oscar's hand on her thigh, his mouth rushing to hers and she threw herself into the kiss helping him with whatever he needed to take the lead in their passion. At his question she pressed a button behind the gear stick tinting the windows so none could peek in then nodded. "Oh yes mt love, it's perfect. Like I'm a cheerleader and you're the high school quarter back." She giggled arching her back a little. She pressed a fang into her index finger and ran a line of blood over her third eye. "There, that should undo whatever Edgar's wedding gift was." She purred with a smile. "Let's make babies."

Conrad smiled and kept her close kissing her back leaning over her with a grin. "Agreed on all counts." He purred and nuzzled her neck. "Doesn't stop us at all."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games