Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony relaxed as he saw Thor leave to go get the others. Slowly moving to the bed, he took Loki's hand in his own as he sank into his chair. There was a moment of anxiety as he considered how weak and vulnerable Loki seemed, but that passed as Odin spoke. Looking at him, the genius frowned. "Considering the current situation, I don't particularly want to discuss anything with you. But I'm sure you've heard it all before. You are a horrible father, an even worse grandfather, a king who only cares for power and only wish is to suppress his people and family with the laws he enacts, so on." Tony said simply, focusing on Loki's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:50 pm
MDaylus

LOki twiched towards Tony when the man took his hand and sat down once more. If Odin had been a teen he would have rolled his eyes at Tony's words. He knew the man was angry but the way the man expressed it was ridiculous. He was used to people yelling at him about certain things. The horrible father was something Tony had yelled at him before but the grandfather one was new along with being a king that only wished for power and surpressed his people. "I assume most of this comes from the discovery of Loki being truly my son. As for the law I was merely trying to protect Loki from my mistakes." the man explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki
sorry for my posts recently. my computer was in the shop and I was updating from my phone.

Tony felt Loki twitch slightly in response to him. Smiling to himself, he brought Loki’s hand up to kiss it, not even trying to hide his affection for the god. Tony laughed softly at Odin. “Oh it’s so much more than that. You aren’t protecting people, you’re just trying to sweep your problems under the rug and make yourself seem perfect when you are so far from it. You get angry whenever something doesn’t go your way and you try to toss it aside, hide it, hurt it, contain it so you seem like the big man. Doesn’t matter if it’s a law, or how you treat your own son, or tearing apart families because of a rumor….and the only reason someone hasn’t thrown that in your face yet is because they are either scared of you or you use your power to control them.” He said, voice soft and eerily calm. “Asgard will rejoice when Thor finally takes the throne, because your corrupt rule will finally be over, and he will be a better king than you ever could be….of course he probably won’t get the throne because you’ll sense the time coming and be too scared to let it happen and find some way to cling to your power.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki's previous agitation over Tony yelling at Odin settled when the man kissed his hand. To even just know he was there was soothing to the gods mind. Odin watched as Tony interacted with Loki even despite the god's unconscious state. The infernal beeping slowed to a calm and loki seemed to have calmed. It was there that he began to see what his wife had spoken about the two of them being destined. Never before had Loki seemed so calm. Odin frowned once more at Tony's accusations. The man didn't understand what had brought the decisions about. "You know nothing." he growled. "I will be quite pleased when Thor is ready to take the throne but he is not, not yet. He must complete his tasks here on Midgard." Odin stated.

(no worries)  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s hand tightened around Loki’s as he heard and felt the god calm. Unconsciously he shifted a little closer to him, wishing on some level that he could just crawl into bed beside him and stay there. Hearing Odin’s reply, Tony gave a little snort. “I’ll believe that when I see it.” He muttered. “So far I have not seen or heard anything even remotely endearing about you. I mean some would argue your devotion to Frigga or Thor, but that doesn’t work. You disrespected Frigga enough to have relations that led to Loki’s birth and you may love Thor, but you couldn’t manage to extend that same love to Loki or his children, and that is cruel beyond words.” He said slowly. “I will never like you Odin, never respect you or anything you do…..but as much as I hate to say it, you are Loki’s father and there is a shred of him that still loves you, even though he won’t admit it. Otherwise it wouldn’t hurt him the way it does….so for once in your life time, make something right by him….Punish Sif and Fandral, make sure they pay for what they’ve done and keep them from hurting Loki ever again.” He said firmly. Shaking his head, he looked to his lover again. “Meet Thor when he comes, I will not allow either of those monsters anywhere near Loki. I’m not giving them another chance to hurt him.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft huff in his sleep at Tony squeezing his hand but still he did not and could not wake at the moment. Odin listened to Tony his eye narrowing dangerously. He knew it was merely the mans opinion but that did not mean he liked being chastised by what he considered a babe in his years."You know not of the traditions of my land or the love of my family. I care not if you like me or respect me. You are wrong to assume that I do not care for Loki's children but certain things can not be allowed to pass." Odin stated. With that he left the room to await Thor's return.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t so much as flinch at Odin’s response. He knew that they would react this way to each other for as long as they had to keep meeting. Staying silent as the king stormed out, he shook his head. “Idiot…” he muttered.

Frigga, who had chosen to let the two men clear the air a bit, sighed at Tony’s statement. “My husband may not always be right and is admittedly different in opinions than you, but he has good reasoning for many things he does Tony….perhaps you will come to understand that someday.” She said slowly, looking to Bruce, who’d backed out of the line of fire after saying his piece, as the man came over and set a chair in front of her. Thanking him softly, Frigga moved into the chair and looked over to Tony. “But then again, being challenged by someone like you may do him good on some level. He is too used to Asgardians and our customs, used to unconditional respect……perhaps your view of things would help to aid him in his remaining years of rule.” Shaking her head, she sighed. “But I have not been granted foresight on this matter. You should sleep Tony. You do not look as well as you should, and Loki would not approve of you sacrificing your health in watching over him.”

Tony looked to Frigga as she spoke and shook his head. He didn’t think he’d ever do anything but argue and get angry with Odin, but he wouldn’t begin arguing with Frigga, especially not with Loki there. Hearing her advice, he sighed. “But I can’t rest, not until I’m certain he’s out of harm’s way for a length of time at least.”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:56 pm
MDaylus

Clint watched as Odin stormed from the room with a look of amusement and amazement on his face. He didn't understand how Tony could yell at that man and live to tell the tale. He supposed part of it had to do with him being Loki's lover, another part to do with Frigga being there and the last part being that the man didn't have access to his magic at the moment. Stepping closer to the genius, the unconscious god and his mother he smirked. "Damn Tony." he laughed quieting quickly when Frigga spoke. "Shes right Tony you need sleep and Loki would be upset to wake and find you exhausted. I'll keep watch, plus Bruce and the queen are here to make sure Loki stays alright. Besides i'm sure that the slightest change in noise from the monitor and you'll wake up. You'll know if something happens." Clint pressed when Tony argued that he had to make sure that Loki was out of harm's way for a time.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled to himself at Clint’s laughter, happy he could entertain the archer on some level. When Clint joined in on pressuring him to sleep, Tony sighed. “Not while Sif and Fandral are on this planet, and especially not when Thor is bringing them here….jammer in place or not, they’re dangerous and they want Loki dead. You’d react the same if it was Natasha.” Tony said quickly. He was not going to sleep again until he was sure that Odin and Thor had those two locked away in some dark hole of Asgard and they could no longer even hope to harm Loki.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 pm
MDaylus

Clint understood when Tony argued about going to sleep with Sif and Fandral on the way. "I know Tony I would be wary about it too but we wouldn't let anything happen to you. I know I wouldn't like it but if you gave me your word to protect Natasha I would trust you." Clint stated. "I won't let them anywhere near you and I'll wake you if anything happens."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t look at Clint as he spoke. He knew the man was right, but he’d already messed up so badly today, he couldn’t let himself do something more to screw things up. Thumb rubbing over Loki’s knuckles, he closed his eyes and slowly sought out the part of Loki’s mind that had been pressing against his this whole time. Finding some relief in the contact and soaking in Loki’s presence, he pulled away after a moment. Looking to the archer finally, he gave a slow sigh and a nod. “You swear to wake me? Even at the smallest hint of a problem?” he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:51 am
MDaylus

Loki's mind pressed back against Tony's when the man pressed against him. When the man pulled away Loki followed a bit but then stayed put as if knowing the man would be back, that he wasn't leaving for good. "I swear Tony the barest hint of trouble and i'll wake you." Clint promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony squeezed Loki's hand when he felt the god's mind try to follow his, trying to reassure him a bit. Hearing Clint's promise to wake him at any sign of trouble, Tony slowly nodded. He really was tired, and he didn't want to spend days awake just to have to go to sleep when Loki finally woke. Shifting slightly, he rested an arm on the bed and slowly laid his head on it, still keeping a hold on Loki's hand. Closing his eyes, he reached for Loki's mind again, sighing as he sent across a note of contentedness and love. As he began to doze off, his concentration slipped and his mind faded from Loki's a bit, but still remained pressed close, seeking the comfort and security of Loki's presence and the knowledge that he was safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:20 pm
MDaylus

Clint moved to a perch when Tony finally agreed to sleep. He kept watch carefully and questioned any that came through the door sending most away. It was a few hours later that Thor returned and quietly informed Clint and his mother that Odin had returned to Asgard with Sif and Fandral. Natasha returned soon after that and moved to Clint's perch to watch with him.

It was many hours later when Loki's fever had broken that the god showed the first signs of waking. Jumping down from his perch Clint shook Tony's shoulder to wake him. "Loki's waking." he stated.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slept soundly, content to have Loki close and honestly feeling safe with both Vlint and Bruce watching over them. Frigga and Bruce spoke quietly as the two slept, Bruce teaching Frigga about concussions and then about more basic medical techniques and procedures and the old god was a surprisingly good student considering her limited experience on Midgard. Waking slowly when Clint shook him, Tony took a minute to remember where he was, a small groan leaving him as he moved. His injuries from the day and the position he’d slept in catching up to him, making him sore all over. Looking to Loki, he slowly moved to sit on the edge of the bed, pulling Loki’s hand into his lap, ready to comfort the god if he woke confused and scared.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games