Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:23 pm
Francis chuckled as he read the question over. Then he quickly found the way to approach it, hopefully in an effective manner. "You see, darleeng, performing music ees like acting. You are putteeng yourself een zhe shoes of zhe composer, trying to feel what zhey deed when zhey wrote zhe piece. Every piece 'as a motivation. Zhink of your most favorite piece from a composer. What can you draw from zhe implied emotion een eet zhat makes you anad zhe audience feel zat exact same way?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:29 pm
"Yes I know this and that was an angle I was thinking off, but at the same time I keep having "why" run in my head. With Dancing and music it's all about living in the emotion of the moment. But then the emotion is over and you move on. I can't seem to find the motivation between just writing a piece or dancing a piece and moving on without knowing why the person moved on, and it's doing my head in." She put her head on the dining table and groaned with frustration.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:47 pm
"One doesn't move on after the music ends. Zhe feeling weel always stay weeth us, whezher or not we realize eet. Eef zhis wasn't true, zhen why would someone write a piece for temporary feeling?" Francis asked her, holding her head up. "Everyzhing 'as an everlasting purpose een music. I know you steel feel somezhing from when you danced a while ago. I steel feel eet too."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:59 pm
Lucia turned her eyes to Francis. They glowed darkly. "No, one doesn't just get over it when it ends." She put her head on her arm as she leaned on the table. She wasn't in the mood any more. "But, most of the time, when I dance, I do what the music tells me. Would it be the same for the composers?" She asked. "Um, hold that thought." She added getting up and rushing to the bathroom to throw up.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:28 pm
Francis stared at Lucy as she ran out and gave a small sigh. "Darleeng, eef somezhing's wrong, let me know!" He shouted, waiting. Then he became bored a bit and ended undressing himself entirely and aimlessly walking about the apartment in the nude.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:46 pm
"I'm having Mourning sicking!" She snapped at him washing out her mouth then wandered out into the main area and blushed heavily. "F-Francis!!" She squealed hand over her nose. "What are you doing? Why are you naked?!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:00 pm
Francis stopped in his tracks. "Oh, welcome back." He said, not really noticing his nudeness. "I just felt like taking mon clothes off." Then he made his way back to the table, found his pants and boxers and dressed his lower half. "Better now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:08 pm
Lucia stared at him with a smirk. She liked the look of him naked. But the way his pants clung to him made her squirm a little bit. "Yes and no." She squeaked going to him and holding him close. "If you like getting naked then can I do that too?" She asked smiling up at him cutely.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:20 am
Francis, with a grin, firmly shook his head. "Non. You are a lady, zherefore you may not. Unless," He said with a pause, tugging at her clothes playfully. "I take your clozhes off for you~" Then he put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him. "Ees zat a deal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:44 am
Lucia blushed softly and nodded. "It is." She replied and rubbed his arms. "However you must excuse my sudden disappearances mourning sickness is hell." She blushed more glanced to the floor them back at him. It seemed while he had the emotional side she had the physical side. They'd both have to understand each other.

Her hands moved up his arms to his neck. "A lady hm? I thought you'd know by now that I'm only a lady outside this apartment." She giggled teasing his hair and leaning up to kiss him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:51 am
Francis nodded lightly, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss to her lips. "Oui, and you're a lady eenside zhe apartment when I decide to be a gentleman. Wheech is. . . Never." Lightly pulling her blouse over her head, he then kissed her cheek and pulled her tightly to him. "So, 'omework can wait, zhen~?" He already seemed to know her answer, but regardless wanted to hear what she had to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:10 am
Lucia smiled and tugged off her skirt. "Maybe we can put your words into practice." She teased back. "Keep the emotion going." She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Her hands moved down. "I like that you didn't follow the fashion of shaving or waxing your chest. I like hair on a man's chest. It's so. . . macho, so sexy." Her eyes glowed her nails gently scratching him. There was a knock on the door. She muttered a curse and answered the door still in her underwear. "Mrs Munroe!" The boy cried blushing hard. "I was told by Madame Austria to tell you the environments required for your wedding will be ready two days before your wedding."

"Thank you Romano." Lucia replied. "When I am more suitably clothed I will give you a reward for your help." She petted his head and closed the door. "My apologies my darling." She purred smiling happily at him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 am
Lucy answering the door as she had ultimately shocked Francis. He stood in a bit of shock for a moment before looking down at her and caressing her cheek gently. "Darleeng, no need to frighten any young men because of 'ow you are dressed. Next zhing you know 'e'll be zhe next Scotland." Then he pinned her up against the open wall behind her, holding one hand on either side of her so she couldn't escape him. Not easily, anyway. "Now, where were we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:23 am
Lucia gave a little gasp, submitting instantly. "He won't." She replied. "He was present that day." She didn't bother trying to escape him. "Besides I think if you answered the door without pants he'd need therapy." Her lips brushed his chest. "He'd have little man syndrome. Constantly comparing how big you are compared to him." She clarified ruining the zipper of his pants and taring open the front of his boxers. "Now, I think we were up to here." She teased letting his pants fall and popped open her bra.

The sun had set by the time they surfaced from their nest of sheets and couch pillows. If her grandparents had come home they hadn't noticed it. "Mmm, I'll never understand how much I love you." She breathed. "But I will always continue to let the flower bloom. Forever." She snuggled close to him and caressed his arm. "I love you so much."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:43 pm
Francis let out a few pants of exhaustion, but wasn't very much phased from their play time. They'd both gotten their fill of one another once more, and if anyone had noticed them, they apparently knew it was best not to interfere. "I love you too, mon amour. Never, ever forget zat."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff