Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:23 pm
Tesei Utakata
Silently walking into the base, Reno glanced to his wrist before beginning to deactivate his newer SNAG. He had found the thing still in the street and used the moment to watch the last mission through a few of the others' SNAGs and found two things that made his blood begin to boil. Leslie had hybridized herself, which explained his forced expulsion, and what Toren had done to her to break her down during the battle, with the success evident after the next few clashes. Narrowing his eyes at the device before deciding that the interrogation Sub had demanded would be his to carry out, Reno would start a stilted walk towards the cells as he prepared to deal with the traitor.

Having descended down multilevel flights of stairs, and navigated his way to where he knew the cells were located, Reno placed himself outside of Toren's cell before making that he would be heard by the prisoner. Content that he would be able to start this now, Reno began to pointedly speak towards Toren. "Picking on a little girl? Have you always been that low and useless or has turning your back on them really made you have to go to such extents?"

As Reno spoke a hand reached out from the shadows and snatched the man out of Toren's sight, off to the side. "Hello." The owner of the hand said, face to face with Reno. "What are you doing?" Sub asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:03 pm
"Comin' back from the dead. Gonna do the interrogation on Toren. Kill time until I can find out a real way ta use my new acquisition. Take yer pick, they're all true." Reno quipped to Sub, staring down the Dark channeler as the hand maintained its grip on him. "In all honesty, I think I have the best chance a gettin' somethin' out of him. Rest a you, he would know too much about ya ta fall for anything you can pull off. Me, I got a few new tricks and I think that maybe I can use them ta get ourselves extremely accurate information. I just need ta get him distracted and I will have free reign ta see his mind." Reno said, attempting to peer around to reintroduce himself to Toren and get this over with.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:20 pm
"Hm...next time clear it with me." Sub huffed before walking off. "What do you want, bro? Heard that you should be dead, dude." Toren said to Reno through the cell bars.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:39 pm
Watching Sub walk off, Reno turned to stand in front of the cell before answering Toren. "Being dead made fer a good nap. But now I'm back ta see about some information, and I figure you are the man to talk to. So why did ya betray Snagem? Let's start there." The explanation would give Reno time to reach into his bag and rest his hand on something, staring down the Steel trainer.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:42 pm
With red eye's illuminating the blackened halls. Kain would find himself walking into the dark one himself, "So the Psychic has returned I here? How wonderful. I knew someone like him wouldn't be so easily paralyzed 6 feet under. Now hows our friend down there behind bars, Sounds like he's been quiet most of the time. Still lets hope Reno can get something tasty out of him. hehehe" Kain would hiss in a cynical up beat tone. "Giritina doesn't talk much good of this sole, but I don't think I need to tell you there's something up." Kain's SNAG would go off notifying him of the earlier message that he still hasn't read.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:13 pm
"Why does anyone have to have a reason for things they do, bro?" Toren said with a wide smile.

"Hm? Oh, Reno? Yeah, honestly even if I saw his decayed corps I would assume he could still be alive. He's too much of a pain to get rid of easily." Sub quipped with a laugh as he spoke to Kain.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:33 pm
Reno leaned closer to Toren as he heard what the man had expected might get him to ask different questions. Allowing a small smirk to cross his face, Reno would stare him down with that smile plastered across his face for a minute before giving a response. "Well then, I'm gonna take a shot in the dark fer why you betrayed us. You felt inadequate and inferior ta our hybrids like Blizz and channelers like Sub. So, rather than accept that and attempt ta advance yerself in a similar fashion, you fled fer the first people ta make a good offer and gave them information that was antiquated before you even joined Flare. You fled because you felt inadequate and were too lazy ta work through it, and you were a failure as an informant too. And you did it to yerself too, that's the poetic justice of it all. Whatcha say? Was I close, 'bro '?" Letting the attempt to imitate Toren's accent assist in his efforts, Reno simply watched on for whatever Toren might attempt to do in response.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 pm
Toren just closed his eyes and shrugged in response to Reno. "Maybe, maybe not. If you're trying to make me mad man, you're gonna have to try better that that. Oh! Insult me! That should make me hoppin' mad yo!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:03 pm
Reno stared down Toren for a moment again before deciding exactly how he might get the necessary distraction. "Insult you? You are already pathetic beyond a fault. You left a team who treats each other almost like one big insane family ta join the fashion police and their blindingly red clothing. And fer what? A suit that needed ta b juiced up and rebuilt every five minutes because whoever made it failed ta consider something. The worst part is you likely could have told them what we had fer abilities, but were too incompetent ta tell them what we had. So why insult you when i can point out the screw ups you've made in the last five days, even without tryin' ta dig up anything further back." Pondering exactly how he might proceed from here, he began to dig around with the hand in his bag before finally clutching a Pokeball in preparation for extreme measures.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:18 pm
One thing Reno said seemed to have gotten Toren's attention, his smile fading away. "Very interesting you say that, bro. I could have told them all about you dudes, couldn't have I? Hm...why didn't I? Nah, this player is just too stupid to think of such a thing. Not like they would ask me if they even knew where I came from, darn." He said with a snap of his fingers.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:38 pm
Feeling his smile drop similarly to how Toren's had, Reno reached the one conclusion he could reach from available information. "You went to them as a spy. And you did it yourself, because who would suspect the goofy moron with the surfer accent. But if that's true, then you need ta spill some information yourself. Hard ta keep that as a theory without somethin' ta back it up." Hoping the slip in accent would supply something to the statement, Reno waited to see if he had managed to find anything out with this. Things always ended up like this when hit a cell. Nothing ever was as it seemed when Reno was in a cell.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:32 pm
Walking down the few sets of stairs after talking with sub, Kain would lean on the entrance of the door way. Listening in n the two's conversation. "tisk tisk tisk Reno you come back from the dead and you believe the most unbelievable lie I think I've every heard. This 'Bro' is a sneaky one but telling the truth now would be the worst idea. Look at him sitting there with his smug look and a cocky smile." Kain hissed, spitting at Torans feet. "Now if he won't talk just feed hi through the meat grinder i think the Pokemon are hungry. Unless this peice of Darumaka crap wants to talk, Because all I see is a little man who could fit in my pocket."  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:00 pm
Looking over to his fellow Snagem before feeling his jaw drop and his shoulders droop, Reno placed a palm to his head before using to lift himself into a normal standing position. "Kain, that was the cheesiest bad cop routine I've ever heard. We need ta work on your delivery and timing, along with...I dunno what the third thing is, all I know is it is not up to snuff. I think. But I stand by my statement, for right now." Reno incoherently rambled out, the articulation of his thoughts failing on a mass scale and rendering barely able to think for a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:06 pm
"Fine the snob ain't my thing but this guy being a cretin is all too obvious. If he says he's here and was a spy all along then why would he not trust his team mates to tell him everything, hmm? tell every one of your thoughts. Tell us now or you'll forced to meet a most unpleasant surprise. Reno my good man, may you do the honors?" Kain said with a grim smile. "Being an a** is not all im up to but beleive me Toren being Sadistic isn't. Also Reno do you have any water the was a lot of spit I shot after not having anything to drink. Anyways lets get this going. Oh~ Cloven." The totodile would shoot out into the cage baring its huge jaws. "Be a good boy and every time I snap my fingers bite down on him. You understand, good." Kain snapped his fingers to get it started and the blue croc latched onto torens leg. turning away Kain gave Reno a huge hug "It's great to see you man. I may be keeping my cool but really in my head Im freaking out. Hey wanna hang out after you know, you reveal yourself not dead to everyone?"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:37 pm
Kain would be snatched up by a blue tentacle before he could say much else. "If you want to be a bad cop, you need the right attitude." Lykas stated as he held the boy up by his ankle, his ponytail wound tightly around his extremity and hoisting his head up to eye level with him still upside-down. Bad Cop always has the rough, get-to-the-point attitude and isn't afraid to break the rules to do it." He pointed out. "Example, if I were the bad cop, I'd Hex Toren in heartbeat, tear his mental defenses to shreds and force a way for Reno to get into his thoughts. But since you're the one doing such a splendid job of it, I'll leave you to your work." He said as he let the boy back down and leaned against the wall outside the cell block, listening quietly for a moment.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games