Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:28 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She could definitely smell his cologne thanks to the proximity, sighing at the mention of him being envious. "He should definitely find happiness and be content with what he will soon discover. He must not hold on with such feelings for a long time, like Hikaru having to let go of hatred of your family for my sake." With the necklace worn around her neck, she was now feeling like he had become part of her life, alongside the pendant and the ring he had bestowed to her before Sarina wrecked her life once more. The blush returned tenfold with the kiss on the forehead, though she saw the red rose near her and picked it up. At least the stem was not thorned. "Seriously..." She sighed as she let the rose join the other flowers on the vase.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: definitely happy, a bit concerned
Company: Xander
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:42 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Location - Soleil Hospital
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander breathes in Solaris's perfume softly nodding "Hikaru and Isaac are so much alike in their ways I wish they'd see that" he said leaning back thinking "I know they'd never be romantically involved but they could at least become friends" Xander held Solaris's ring hand in his own lovingly as he thinks "Music is Isaac's passion while hikaru's is painting"

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:46 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Indeed, it didn't help that he was inhaling her perfume as if he would like to be drowned in it if given the chance. "I wish that they can at least get along. With her bearing trust issues because he was a spy used by Sarina to kill us, that will be difficult. But she should try." With the hand linkage, she was feeling the warmth, and she looked at the violin case that was left untouched for a long while now. "Maybe I should go back to playing it... It has been a long while." She wanted to perform again so badly.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: definitely happy, a bit concerned
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:00 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander looks down at the case as well as he gently grabbed it Xander leaned back opening up the case "melpomene made this I see, Solaris if you want to play then do I know you love your music and preforming making people happy" he said turning the open case towards Solaris smiling "Hikaru will see in time that Isaac is more then he seems"

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris then let go of his hand, though the place was still tingling slightly. Shifting her weight, the violin and bow were now within her grasp, the gold edgings glimmering with the outdoor illumination. She took a deep breath as she positioned herself to perform. The violinist would just utilize a short song, lasting for around thirty seconds, as she was still not optimally ready yet to perform for a huge audience. With that, a soothing melody filled the room as she glided the bow against the strings. It seemed like even with the hiatus, her dexterity hadn't faded, a good aspect on her part.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: definitely happy, performing
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:36 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood - Enchanted
OOC -

User Image

Xander listens to Solaris's violin music smiling sweetly as he hummed softly to the melody. He closed his eyes letting the music from his lover fully enchant his senses "beautiful and enchanting as always my sweet dove~" he said sweetly as he opened his eyes back up looking at Solaris lovely

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:57 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Though their physical wounds had yet to be healed, at least their emotional scars had gradually recovered. It would be a long way to go before things would be back to normal between the two, but at least with the music she was playing, it seemed like her old self was gradually returning to her. By the time she was done, she was sighing, but this with relief. At least, the night wouldn't be so bad and she would be sleeping much peacefully later on, looking forward to the day tomorrow. Solaris put the violin and bow back into the case, closing it shut.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: definitely happy, performing
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander claps lightly as Solaris ended her performance "bravo my dove" he said smiling while placed the violin case onto her bedside table gently and carefully then looks up at Solaris blushing lightly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:38 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Just as much as Solaris wanted to tidy up the case herself, Xander stepped in and performed the deed, earning a pout from the violinist. The silence was now between them, and as much as she wanted to dig in and submit to her sexual cravings, she should wait until at least the welcoming party would be over. So instead, she went to another topic to break the ice. "So when will Isaac's concert start? Hikaru should definitely see it." But the shinigami would be busy at Beluga if it would occur tomorrow, so maybe a few more day would suffice if the brunette should attend to it at the raven-haired's request. Solaris was indeed very pushy but she did want the two to get along.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: definitely happy
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:12 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander looks at Solaris nodding "Isaac told me that he'll be preforming at the beach soon but he's been busy hunting until now so it will not be long now in weeks time I think" he said while kissing her forehead "My brother sings in two voices one is his normal singing voice and the other is his hunters that one is charming and deep like my and father's powerful voice when we address issues" he turned away thinking

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:23 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris hummed after hearing out on what Isaac was currently doing. "Oh, like our first meeting together during my major concert." At the kiss on the forehead, she blushed deeply and retreated a bit, the skin tingling as if it was being branded slightly, except that it was because of ice instead of fire. "Hikaru told me about this before, to scare the heck out of his enemies, like my dissonance to ruin the morale of my adversaries." Unfortunately, she hadn't used that a lot right now because of her limits. She could only use her enchanting music with her enchanted stone as a catalyst for seven times a day, and since her violin was destroyed before Sarina almost killed her, indeed, it was bad timing.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: content
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:43 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander laughs lightly "Scares oh no Solaris it kills them slowly but Isaac only uses it on to far gone fallen angels" he said while taking out his new phone going to his videos "this is the first song he ever sang to his fans" he plays the video showing Isaac with red eyes and his tattoo glowed blood red as he sang on my own making girls scream in delight "a down side his hunters voice makes him weak once the song is over he feels tired" he spoke softly

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:30 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The fallen angel couldn't help but shiver, considering that his voice would become a powerful weapon. Though it was a relief that she was somewhat spared just because she would become Xander's bride, Hikaru might become a different story depending on the circumstances. Though it does have setbacks to endure after this, it was no doubt that such an influential asset exists to evoke death and fear to those who dared to cross him. At least the video lasted for less than a minute or she would be scared even more. "Definitely frightening." She then sighed, breathing a few seconds to calm herself down.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: a bit scared
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:36 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet - 1,000 grand
Status - Engaged
Company - Solaris
Mood -
OOC -

User Image

Xander notices Solaris's fear "hey Isaac only uses it when absolutely necessary a last resort Solaris" he spoke while hugging her gently "come on I'll tuck you in for a nap Solaris" he said while gently holding her hands

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:37 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

She chose not to say anything else after that, just relishing in the hugs he bestowed to her. Then fallen angel then laid down on her bed, positioning herself to be as comfortable as possible. The sheets rustled as her back connected to the mattress. It was truly like her past when her parents would tuck her into bed before she would sleep. But this time, Xander was there by her side, so it wouldn't be too bad after losing her parents. All she could do was wait for him to pull the blankets close to her so that she could rest peacefully.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: relaxed
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games