Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:52 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Still smiling, Arion let out a quiet chuckle and gave her a small nod and he was going to recite them but then decided just to write it down for her, walking over to the receptionist he asked her for a piece of paper and a pen, she seemed kind of star struck, but it did last long, shaking her head she quietly replied and nodded before handing them over.
Giving her a quiet thank you, Arion wrote down the address and took the paper back with him
"Here you go Miss Goldmoon, I am sure you will like the bakery, the staff is quite lovely" he said, holding the piece out for her, as his free hand went back to Kamens lower back, once more, more protectively than anything.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:02 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Goldmoon smiled in thanks, she had watchedArion the whole time, she took the paper and nodded at him. "Thank you Arion." she looked wher Arion;s hand went and smiled then looked back up at the man. "Please take care of him and dont let him do stupid things."

Kamen had watched Arion too he looked at Goldmoon though when she spoke. "Hey." he said sounding offended.

Goldmoon giggled. "Sorry but you are known to do stupid things from time to time." she walked closer and leaned up and placed a quick gentle kiss to his cheek, she walked over and did the same for Arion then stepping back she bowed at them both and then headed for the door, waving at the two before walking out.

Kamen watched Goldmoon walk to Thorn as the man opened the door for her. Once she was inside Thorn took one last look at the two inside and he made a quick wave of his hand at the two before getting inside the limo and a moment later it drove off.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:43 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Do not worry, I will do my best to take care of him"
Arion said chuckling and kissed the top of Kamens head when he let out an offended hey.
When he got a kiss on the cheek by Goldmoon, he smiled kindly and warmly giving her a one armed hug before waving bye at her.
When she and her brother where gone, Arion wrapped his arm tighter around Kamen

"Shalle we get going now?"
he asked giving him a soft kiss.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:47 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked to Arion he blinked then smiled and nodded a bit. "Yeah lets go, I'm ready to get out of this city." he said as he reslung his bag over his shoulder and headed for the front door.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Very well My Dragon"
Arion said warmly, leaning down he gave him a quick and soft kiss, before he continued on walking forward. Just as he had said, Leon was outside waiting for them, the trunk was already open as he leaned against the car. Though this time he was not driving a limo, it was still pretty fancy looking. Though the reason behind that was because Leon took very good car of the cars, and this one was made mostly for off road.
"Sir, and Master Kamen"Leon greeted giving both a small bow"Allow me to take your bags" he said with a kind smile reaching for Kamens bag as the young luggage lad rolled the rest of their things to the back of the car.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:51 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen bljnked at Leon he shook his head at him. "no no no im good I can carry my bag, and please no 'Master Kamen' Ive heard enough of that to last me a lifetime this past few weeks" he said as he walked towards the trubk and placed his bag inside.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon looked over at Arion, a bit of a confused expression passed through his eyes. But, Arion just smiled at him and gave him a small nod
"Very well, Ill just call you Sir"Leon said with a small smile, and let Kamen place his bag in the trunk, but he helped the young lad, put all the other bags in the trunk.
Arion walked over to the lad and gave him a very nice tip before he led Kamen to one of the doors and opened it for him to get in, before he, himself slid in the back with him.
When they where done placing the bags in the trunk,Leon gave the young lad a nod and then walked to the drivers side, and turned on the car, taking a soft and smooth drive out, while in the back, Arions left hand grabbed KAmens, and interlaced their fingers.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen .was so glad to be leaving the city, but he still looked out the window watching the. Ity slowly turn into country he smiled a bit, then he felt Arons uand intertwine with his,helooked at theeir hands then at Arion and smiled at him before looking back outside. He was looking forward to flyng in the open air again.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion had his elbow resting on the arm rest against the door, his cheek rested against his hand as he looked out the window, just like Kamen, he watched the landscape, from city, to urban towns, to country side, the further they got from the city the bigger the trees were, and the closer they were to one another, until the highway became only two lanes. As they sat there, Arion began rubbing his thumbs softly against the back of Kamens hand.
From the driver seat Leon gave them a quick glance through the mirror, he thought it odd, not that Arion was with a guy. No, he thought it odd to see Arion with someone, anyone in a romantic manor.
But, better late then never, right? Leon smiled at his own thought and focused on the road once more.
Once they got to the curving roads that went through the forest, Arion lowered his hand and opened the window, taking in a deep breath as the cool air rushed into the car, he always loved the scent of the forest, but for some reason, right now, in this moment, he felt like it was the very first time he breathed in that heavenly scent.
Perhaps it was because his heart was brimming with love and joy, all thanks to the male that sat next to him. Without much thought, Arion lifted their joint hands and kissed Kamens palm.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:29 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen could smell the fresh air of the foest when Arion opened the window he closed his eyes and made a comforting sigh as he enjoyed the scent. When his hand was lifted and kissed he looked back at Arion and smiled at him. It was weird at first when Kamen thought of being with Arion he could not understand why out of everyone he had ever met that Arion was the one for him but it was and he wasnt going to fight it. He leaned over and rested his head on the elemental's shoulder. Maybe it was because Arion was the first to really accept him, he understood what it was like to be shunned. Their really was no telling.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled and petted Kamens hair back with his free hand, before kissing the top of his head and rested his cheek against his dragons head, closing his eyes he enjoyed this quiet moment with Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:05 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen simply smiled a bit, he stayed where he was enjoying Arion's presence. It was so comforting to be next to him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

IT had been a long drive, by the time they finally made it back to the mansion the sun had set, and the moon glowed brightly.

"Sir we have arrived" Leon said as he pulled up in front of the mansion and eased to a stop, before turning the engine off."Thank you Leon"Arion said, kissing Kamen softly to get his attention "Come my dragon, lets go inside" his voice tender as he spoke to Kamen and opened the door.
Leon was already at the trunk, opening it as Bowen and two others came out to greet them with a smile.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:50 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen had been on the verge of falling asleep when the car rolled up, he felt Arion kiss his head and then speak and he opened his eyes and smiled and nodded. Sitting up he rubbed his eyes and stepped out and noticed Bowen and a couple of others he smiled. "Hi Sir Bowen." he said to the butler glad to see more famulair faces that seemed happy to see him back. He had to admit he was glad to be back too. He walked over and picked up a bag, he wasnt about to let them all do all the work.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:57 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Bowen, will suffice young Sire" Bowen said warmly with a small bow of the head.
" "Bowen, Toa, Hector" Arion greeted with a smile, getting a warm smile in return. Arion followed Kamen to the trunk and also helped with a bag, as the others came around to get some of the luggage."Leon, stay the night, you can leave the day after next, once you have rested enough" Arion said getting an affirmative from Leon who continued helping with the luggage.
Grabbing Kamens free hand with his, Arion lead him forward, but before they could reach the steps that lead to the main entrance, Arion stopped him and looked at Kamen with love clear in his eyes
"Look" he quietly said, looking from Kamen and slowly turning his gaze up, looking at the star filled sky, so far from the city, it gave them an even more glorious sky, even the milky way was visible. Even though he had seen the stars countless times before, now....now it felt...different, it felt like it was the first time. And he knew it was because of Kamen.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games