Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

One of his eyebrow raised the moment he noticed the intimidated expression that made its way across Esme's features. The man quickly averted hjs gaze away as a small sense of guilt and remorse arose. Rina told him many times that he should smile more and upon noticing Esme's reaction, he finally understood why. He smiled though barely visible. "Uh, no. It was my fault. I wasn't paying attention." he waved his hands in a dismissal gesture before he returned his gaze towards the blue haired male who introduced himself as Esme, then towards the Arabian man and another ravenette. "My name's Seth. It's nice to meet you, too. Sorry if I come off a bit distant. I'm not very good with strangers." he introduced himself to the three, scratching his head with a troubled expression. He fell silent for a moment, parting his lips in attempt to speak. It was after a while that he had finally come up with an answer.

"A little, I suppose. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of huge crowds but for some strange reason, I just wanted to come."

I Feel: (( Confused ))
I Think: (( So tired- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Esme, Sahar, Akira ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC:

Chandra Panesar

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:31 pm
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander shrugged at her thanks, his eyes watching the people bobbing for apples. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. "Eh, not really. I have an ulterior motive." He said, chuckling to himself. It was part of his nature to please other people, in more ways than one. So he wouldn't really be doing anything out of the goodness of his heart. He was surprised by the woman's sudden burst of laughter, but found himself joining in. "But of course. Who can resist such a charm?" He responded, motioning to himself.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

"Are you sure about that? It's rare that I make such a mistake." Lysander commented, surprised to find that she herself didn't seem aware of her feelings. When it came to relationships, he was an expert. The male slipped an arm around Zariel's shoulders, pulling her into his side as he spoke. "What can I say? It's a gift. How else am I to have fun?" Again, he was serious, but his tone teasing. It seemed as if he never took anything seriously. "As you should. It suits me, don't you think?" This time, he was joking.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

At the mention of his eye patch, Lysander pulled back and slipped his hands into the pockets of his pants. His eye narrowed as he remembered the reason behind his wearing such a thing. His demeanor now seemed so still and serious, it was almost as if he were a completely different person. But when he opened his mouth to speak, he seemed to be back to normal. "Hahaha... It's fine, gorgeous. I always appreciate a girl with a curious mind. Though normally that curiosity extends to slightly.. different activities." He smiled, winking at her.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Playful σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ The Beach σмραɳy ⋮ Zariel ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:03 pm
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

Zariel rolled her eyes then laughed. "Way to ruin your perfect image of prince charming." she joked, a hint of mockery in her voice though she means no harm. She rolled her eyes again, this man is quite full of himself yet she finds it amusing in a funny manner. She stiffled her laughter with the back of her hand, "I can. Try me." it was in the devil's nature to challenge people. She feels quite confident that she wouldn't get affected by one's charms so easily, at least that was what she had thought. She looked at him then gave his question some thoughts. Does she really have feelings for Jaquinne? She does look forward to meetings and she does enjoy hanging around with him but all those doesn't necessarily relate to love, does it? She shook her head in denial. "Well, I suppose you're wrong about tha-" Lysander pulled her towards him all of a sudden, causing her to let out a small yelp. She looked up to him, crimson orbs meeting emerald. It was then a mischievous thought flashed across her mind. "You know.. you might be right.." she murmured with a heated expression as her fingers gently graze across his hand.The woman inched closer and faced the silver haired man as her arms slowly latched themselves around his neck. Her eyes gazing intently into his before it slowly moved down to his lips. She licked hers then stood on her tip toe, leading his face towards hers as she inched closer. It was when their lips were just about to touch that she had sandwiched his face with both her hands. She burst out in laughter once more with a victorious smile on her face. "Oh, please. Not everyone falls for your tricks." she answered, satisfied with the prank she had pulled.

It was when they had returned to the subject of the eyepatch that she had fell silent once more. Her appearance shifted. Raven tresses turning silver and a small eye patch appeared on her face. Ynez's surfaced for a short moment before it disappeared altogether. "That's Ynez. We both share the same body. She wears an eye patch just like you. She becomes.. paranoid about her eyes." the ravenette frowned. It's been so long yet the angel could never bring herself to recover. Truthfully, it scarred the angel just a little too much.

"Well, be careful not to impregnate anyone. I don't want anyone coming to me in the hospital for an abortion-"

I Feel: (( Mischievous ))
I Think: (( Looks like I'm a little too early. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( ?? ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:14 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
Change of Clothes: New Outfit
User Image
Alexander leaned into Kristen's hand as their lips parted and he couldn't help, but smile. Her question made him laugh, it wasn't a mocking laugh, but he just couldn't help it. "Of course I like you Kristen, you're the only person besides my parents that know I'm an alien and you don't care like them." He kissed her again, not as long as the first one, but still nice and slow. "I actually started to get a crush on you the first time we met. Cooking with you was very nice and I enjoyed it greatly." Alex held her at arm's length as he looked at her and used one hand to wipe a tear from her eye.

"I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't upset about the fruit too, but maybe if we can find the guy from before we can ask if something went wrong, or if you're up to it we could go get the real fruit." He grinned at her and let go of her crossing his arms slightly.

Yami Miyagawa

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:03 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:AloneXXXXXXX•W here : Work>>>BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Scared

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

Silvia stepped onto the beach and looked around to see it was so crowded she tiny smile appeared on her face since she could meet new people possibly bump into people she already knew. Excited she stepped on to the beach and felt a breeze slide against her neck flowing next to her braid. She ignored it but the touch soon felt familiar her body tensed up while her eyes widened in fear. She looked around while her hand shot to her neck where she felt the touch. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest while she scanned the ear. He can't be here Silvia thought she covered her tracks good plus the witched helped her set up living her by getting that shack for her. She then heard her name whispered in her ear and a tiny whimper left her lips while her eyes watered. She turned slightly to where the voice had come from and saw nothing. She felt her wings wanting to get out so she could escape but she didn't see him. She crossed her arms over her chest holding herself so she wouldn't collapse into the sand. She took a few steps forward to try and blend in the crowd. She wasn't sure how she was going to go through this. She looked around again not sure if she should go home since if he was here he would just follow her home. There wasn't anywhere she could go to hide from him. Rubbing her hand up and down her arms to comfort herself she made her way forward but her heart wasn't in the event anymore.

Will you save me

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:32 am
User Image

♬♪♬Melpomene Zamir♬♪♬

The Lovely Revenant

Mel gave a smile to Marcus and a small bow of apology. The little spirit didn't wish to disturb them. She had no business being among the living, but the males words of finding her comforting did get her to offer a small smile. He asked if she would play music, and while that would have been ideal, Mel could see the faint colors of music drifting on the air. Someone was already playing a beautiful tune somewhere, and the wind carried the song.

Mel gave a soft, silent, sigh and listened to the man ad he told her of his warriors. Mel's time had many warriors of many kinds. She heard ancient tales that she still believed of warriors who could lift mountains upon their shoulders, archers able to shoot their arrows into the heart of the smallest insect, men whose hides were impenetrable, women who beat impossible odds. The man spoke of battle, and Mel wondered if he was a soldier of some sort. He was correct, she did not need to leave.

She stood there for a moment before Lelwani began to fly around again. Mel turned her head as if to look, but she could see nothing but a gently moving line. She turned back to the people she had met on the beach and pulled out her cards for the candy shop where she was employed. She moved over to Integra, and handed her a card, before doing the same for the new female on her back. She moved over to Marcus and presented his, making small motions with her hands to tell them that she wanted them all to come and see her and that odds were she could always be there.

She wasn't truly planning to leave, but within moment Lelwani had decided to fly off, her chirps growing distant. Mel's face somewhat twisted in worry as she began to float off after the bird, chasing it down. Mel was a bit lost without Lelwani and hardly felt right being far from her. Of course others could follow, but there was hardly a reason for that. She gave a small wave where she thought they would be, doing her best to avoid people based on the sounds thy made.

After some running there was one she managed not to avoid, slipping right through the person. Mel stopped in her tracks and shivered a bit. She turned towards the person and began to bow apologetically unaware that the one she was apologizing to was Illia. She motioned to the sky and flapped her arms about, trying to make it clear she was chasing a bird. How she much of looked like a fool...this was one time where she was glad not to be able to see.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Integra, Marcus, Yang, Illia]✉✉Mood:[Dispera'to (Despair)]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]

Coheart

Yami Miyagawa

-Cherry Cher Boop-

sabreworg

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:14 am
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

"I wasn't blushing on purpose!" Fisher sputtered as he stepped back from the female, one hand on each cheek as he squished his lips together and pouted. He was just so happy. He was always happy, but now it felt like he couldn't calm down. He was soon grinning again, this time with a mischeveous grin as he tucked his hands in his pockets. "I'm just good at sneaking up at people." If Luka ever predicted him coming, then he'd just phase out of sight altogether- he wouldn't even exist on this plane. What could be say? It was fun to surprise her, he never expected to run into her as often as he'd been lately. The mushi cocked his head as the blonde expressed not having wanted to be here, his brows raised slightly. "Well it's good you still came! Do you want to eat treats and play games with me? Not the drinking games, but they do have a couple others." He offered, and extends his hand halfway in an offer to take hers. He was going to keep it hidden that he almost hadn't come either, there had to be a special reason they both showed up anyway, right? The man was hoping so, because he was just so giddy today. "What do you want to do first, Luka?"

User Image
┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛
XXXXXX『〖❝I'm Thinkin'! *How many 'new' years have I celebrated?◈ I'm Doin'! Meandering ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Luka! . . .Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Fireworks ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
tokyoloverTM

The_Little_Rabbit"

Delicious Lunatique"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:40 am
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Silvia
Mood: Curious

Marcus kept his eye on Mel and could see that his words did not go unheard, which made him feel a bit better for speaking of them. The past wasnt an area he liked to speak of often because of the pain it involved. Even now he could hear the whispers of the damned, and he mentally shook his head to clear them for awhile. When he finally came into the moment he was facing a card being offered by Mel, which he took. He smiled in appreciation and guess he might visit sometime, it was nice to know that he wasnt the only one who had some age on them.

He thought about following her as she left to chase after her little bird, but didnt really bother. While she was nice, he did not really know her other then she loved to play music. And he decided to see what the rest of the fair had to offer, even though it wasnt ready yet. So he turned to the other two and gave a small bow since he had seen the Japanese do it, and a wave as he walked off. If they wanted him they would find him.
"See ya."

As he started into the crowd he picked up a scent that held a particular tang about it. He had lived long enough to know what each and every smell meant, it was almost like a universal language and one that he was familiar with. This one in particular was fear, pure and unmitigated fear. Which made him wonder just who was afraid this much. So he used his nose to follow the scent, it wasnt like he had anything better to do. And what he found was Silvia, though he knew not her name of course. But everything from her smell to just the way she held herself told him that something not only scared her, but terrified her. So he made sure to approach at an angle that she could very well see him, he wasnt wanting to get hit because he was trying to help.

Of course that might not have helped with him image, he fit every picture of the word for warrior. He still had his shirt off since this was a beach, his body well toned and the scars across his body in full display. And the claymore on his back gave an image of danger, one that made quite a few people avoid him. As he walked up to her he stopped and took another slight breath, yes she was the scent.
"Excuse me, your scent caught my attention." His tail swished a little behind him as he spoke. "Would you permit me to help you?"

Coheart

asbloodrunscold

Yami Miyagawa

DeathAngelLe

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:36 am
Krylancelo Mooncrest

User Image

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Shocked◄
►мσηєу: $1000◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Fighting with emotions and acknowledging what just happened◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Red checkered shirt, ripped jeans, cowboy boots and hat.◄
►мαякιиgѕ: None◄
►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image

When Alexander started to laugh, Kristen felt embarrassed for asking them that question. It kinda made her feel stupid in a charming way, if that even makes sense. Point being she didn't feel offended when he laughed. He told her that he does like her and that she is only one aside from his parents that know that he is an alien and doesn't care. She treated him like any other person ought to be treated: with kindness and respect. A blush formed on her face when he told her that she started to crush on her the first time they met and cooking along with her was enjoyable. She didn't know what to say but fortunately he was still talking so she had time to think. He suggested that they could either find the stranger or go get the real fruit from the other island. Well she doesn't want to see that creepy stranger ever again, but can she handle more disappointment tonight? Probably not. But...what if on the off chance that the stranger gave them a fake fruit? She wants to believe Alexander is her soulmate, especially after that first kiss he gave her. While still blushing, she shyly looked away and said to him,

"A-Ah like ya too A-Alex...Ah...A-Ah I don't want to find that stranger and ah I don't think I can face more disappointment tonight...but if ya really want to get that fruit from the island, then lets do it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:39 am
Krylancelo Mooncrest

Yami Miyagawa

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC: Feeling: A Little Better, Just A Bit More...The Story: {Click Here.}

"PARTAKE OF THE FRUIT..."

"A pleasure...~" The man practically purred. Already his voice was beginning to steady out and away from his original raspy tone. He could feel the energy feeding into him from the confines of the beach where they had buried their leaves. A slow inhale flared his dripping nostrils and he quickly reached for his hood, jerking it further over his head. The flow beneath his cloak was beginning to steady and harden - though the veins could be seen clearly pulsing beneath. If he could have a bit more, then perhaps he'd be ready to go... He licked the corner of his lip, immediately cringing afterwards and decided to make himself scarce from the couple just as they did to him. Back to the original sales pitch, he supposed. The excitement was getting the best of him. To think... Soon he'd have his physical form back and he'd by no means have to worry about these disgusting and tattered clothes wrapped around him. The poor sap that left the clothing - if not drugged in by the sea - wouldn't be getting them back any time soon. He dragged himself down the other side of the beach and away from the entrance, peering over to the participants at each booth with their fun and games. He longed to play with them, longed to tease with them and... He lifted an ear to the wind, hearing a small cry not too far away. It was starting.

Another sharp white smile and he was leaning back and forth, calling out this time a little stronger. "No need to climb to Mykronos... No need to figure riddle upon riddle... Find your soul mate before the new year starts... Nanoa fruit for sale!"

"THE SOUL FRUIT OF MYKRONOS..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was the first new years away from their shrine in Japan, Blaze was thrilled to be here and experiencing this. After all there was so much food to try out! Shinzo on the other hand would of liked to of stayed home. Shinzo never was never one to like big events or crowds. When it was new years at his shrine back in Japan he stayed inside while people came to it. Blaze though wouldn't have his older brother just staying at home doing paper work so he pulled out their yukatas and dragged Shinzo out to the beach with him. " Wow! Shinzo do you smell all of that food!?" The red head asked as his face lit up like a child from the smells of all the food here. " The smell of being obesity? Yes I can..." Shinzo said coldly the older Kitsune fixed his glasses.

The two brothers wondered around the beach, looking at all the venders and of course Blaze had to by food along the way. Though there was something weird about the food he bought... Everything had a hint of pear? The red head Kitsune was confused by this for but a moment but soon shrugged it off and kept eating his food happily. "Hm? Hey Shinzo it sounds like someone is playing the violin do you want to check it out?" Blaze asked as he looked at his violinist brother. " Might as well judge them seeing as there is nothing else to do here..." Shinzo stated, crossing his arms and made his way to the stage where someone was playing the violin. Blaze followed his brother to the stage and looked up to see who was playing. From the looks of it it was a girl no older then 16 playing the violin. " Hey Shinzo she is pretty good for a kid hey?" The red head stated, taking a big bite of his candy apple that had a hint of pear in it.

Crushing on: No one yet
Money: $800
Mood: Cheery
Wearing:Yukata

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: Fine
Wearing:Yukata

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:02 am
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Another laugh came from the short female and she raised her hands up as to defend herself. " I am just messing with you. Though this is the first time I have seen you blush. Its a good look on you Fisher." Luka said with a smile as she brought down her hands to her side. He sure was good at sneaking up on people that was for sure, the two seem to have been bumping into each other quite often so it would seem. To tell the truth Fisher was the person she has talk to the most since she moved on this island beside from her boss. Pretty sad on her part but hey, at least she had someone to talk to now right? " Games? Well I am good at video games but I am not sure how much help I will be to you with those active games." Just because Luka liked being active and playing sparts dose not mean she was nay good at them now. The blonde gave a smile at Fisher once more and took his hand once more. " With you Fisher of course."

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $190
Mood: Negative
Wearing:Cozy

whiters4

tokyoloverTM

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:08 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

It was a bit too late for her to notice, but Amadeus' tune felt a bit off-key, different from the usual. However, she just shrugged it off mentally and went on with the song. She could only hope that the rest of the performance would go well.

That's when it happened, as if she was hallucinating. Mocking voices laden with hatred and disgust rang on her ears. More importantly, Amadeus was now singing a different tune. Actually, it was much worse than that, like her first attempt when she was still young. That's when her fingers trembled, together with her body, though she had to regain her footing. She had to keep going. But the volume of the voices grew louder, the violin's shrills now nothing else but a dissonance, and it became harder for her to concentrate.

I must not give up now... Please... Not now!

She had the urge to cry, but she remembered that she was not the same as before. Surviving the war was troublesome enough for her. She squeezed her eyes shut, gritting her teeth, trying to block the voices out.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: frantic because of stage two
Company: the Shakaku siblings (currently)
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC: Oh no. Poor violinist struggling because of stage two.

Yui Matsune

GeeHearts

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Coheart

tokyoloverTM

ShadowStar369

The_Little_Rabbit

Lyeisander

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:38 am
Zoexx Sorenxx

User Image

Why do I miss someone I never met?
With bated breath I lay.

It... was strange, and she couldn't explain the haunting void that engulfed her energy. She felt more drained, more tired. She knew she had been excited for this event, hopeful that it would be a chance to find and make new friends, to have fun... or even, for a short while, feel like she was 'normal' again.

Yet, the chill of the wind, the catch and breath of the ocean, the tremors of fear that didn't overwhelm just ate and swallowed excitement and positive energy. It stole light from the sun. It chilled her mind. It stole from the world that she could perceive. She began to doubt herself. She wanted to believe that there was...

No, stop it. She demanded of herself. She forced her attention back to the pictures, to scour through them for anything that she could connect with, that she could understand. The world was not to be blamed for being what it was. If she was meant to be entertained, she would... or should... create it for herself. That was a good idea, right?

She rubbed her eyes. Then she shook her head and returned her attention to the pictures. She focused her attention to a small rabbit. It was snow-white and adorable. Seemed almost anime-esque. It was cute, especially with the way it sniffed at the air. What was it picking up?

And all the poetry in the world finally makes sense to me.
Sometimes a dream turns into a dream.

Butterflies are flying and I just won't delay

Vendemmian

Rihenian

Eloquent Counselor

14,900 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:08 pm
SILVIA$990xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
•Wearing :Lazy Work XXXX•With:A StrangerXXXXXXX•W here : BeachXXXXXXX•Status: SingleXXXXXXX•Mood : Scared

User Image

User Image

I've searched inside and I'm empty

While walking Silvia noticed people walking around her and near her which caused her to flinch till she realized that they were't him. She could feel the panic setting in when she heard his voice again. She stopped walking and looked over her shoulder and could feel herself loosing it. She looked ahead prepared to run when a man walked toward her. She instinctively took a step back seeing that he was coming to her. She did not want to go back to him she had thought she would have been stronger when this situation came up. Her eyes widened while her eye color changed from brown to crimson red. She watched the man closely while he slowly approached which helped her relax slightly. She looked him over and this man didn't fit the profile of his usual henchman. Seeing the weapon on his back she watched it while he moved closer to her.
Her attention then went back to him while she stilled her hands waiting to see what he wanted from her. She looked him over when he mentioned her scent caught his attention. Seeing the tail she understood what he meant and almost felt relief hit her when he offered to help her. Tears welled up in her eyes since she didn't think she would be able to protect herself if he did come for her. She have a slow nod and moved closer to him,
"ple-," her voice was soon cut off. She stopped walking toward the man when she her voice cut off and tried again to say please but it wouldn't come out. She felt the panic in her grow again. She simply nodded her head to indicate she didn't want him to help her. She took her steps quickly and closed the space between them while she looked around. She couldn't tell him what she was afraid of but hopefully he would be able to protect her just till he was gone. She looked down and noticed something on her hand she scratched it off which stung like a band aid being ripped off but it quickly grew back. She stared at it wondering if it was a new spell he learned and if so what could it possibly do to her. She looked up at the man and watched him not sure of what to do with herself.

Will you save me

sabreworg

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games