Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o0DNA0o-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:34 am
empress dee

BogardAndy

Andy then explained that it was possible that due to the magics of the Renaissance Galaxy, that Lemnear could possess special powers, in which case, she would likely be sent to Xavier's school for the gifted when she gets older to help control the powers without harming anyone.

In a way that made Andy sad that Lemnear would have to go to the school, but it was a neccessary thing so that Lemnear could be happy.

Then Andy noticed that Jinxi and Rock were watching the beybattles going on. "Hmm, seems like an interesting match."

Lemnear felt the sadness of her daddy then became sad herself and screamed, "NO, daddy not be sad!".  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:37 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

Jinxi said, How old will she need to be to start school I wonder? It seems like she's maturing much faster than a human child. As for beyblading, it sounds kinda dangerous, especially for my clumsy self. But I'd love to watch you, Rock!"

"That will be up to Andy and Mai to decide on when she goes to school. As for beyblading, its not really that dangerous, First, you put the spinning top onto the plug like this..." Rock demonstrated, "Then, you put this rip cord through the little hole in the plug, and then grip the handle of the rip cord while you pull the plug away from you." Rock launched his beyblade Galaxy eyes raven wing into the dish and watched it spin. "The idea is to get your opponents top to stop spinning or land outside of the dish or unfortunately see it destroyed. If any of these three things happen to your spinning top, you lose."

"Oh I had a toy like that as a child! Only my tops were much smaller!" Jinxi said with delight.

Trixi, having rested enough from her meal to move, followed them to the area with the beyblading, watching with interest.

"Then you would know how to beyblade." Rock's bey knocked the two that were dueling out of the dish and then Rock smiled. "Its a good way to work out your arms."

Jinxi shrugged. "Why not?" She grabbed a beyblade, and was mildly surprised at how much effort it took to start one going, but only mildly so given Rock's last comment.

"See? That wasn't so tough. Often in the mornings like this one, you'd see a few beybladers and sometimes professional ones like Kai Hiwatari."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:49 am
empress dee
"See? That wasn't so tough. Often in the mornings like this one, you'd see a few beybladers and sometimes professional ones like Kai Hiwatari."

Jinxi smiled. "The toy is easier to manage, but less fun to play with."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:38 am
JoyRose
empress dee

"Some people use these toys as part of their jobs. There is an entire world dedicated to this sport and in it, in order to get stuff like money, you gotta win matches against people. So, its good to practice especially if you want to buy stuff in the beyblade world. Its the same thing with duel monster cards. In the Yu Gi Oh world also known as Seto Kaiba's Kingdom, if you win duels using monster cards you can buy things with currency called duel points. You and I can practice that later too in order for you to build duel points."

(please note that these duels and the dance festival will be a behind the scenes sort of deal, but we will tell you readers who wins and such so no important info goes untyped)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:04 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Some people use these toys as part of their jobs. There is an entire world dedicated to this sport and in it, in order to get stuff like money, you gotta win matches against people. So, its good to practice especially if you want to buy stuff in the beyblade world. Its the same thing with duel monster cards. In the Yu Gi Oh world also known as Seto Kaiba's Kingdom, if you win duels using monster cards you can buy things with currency called duel points. You and I can practice that later too in order for you to build duel points."

(please note that these duels and the dance festival will be a behind the scenes sort of deal, but we will tell you readers who wins and such so no important info goes untyped)

Jinxi nodded thoughtfully. "Sounds reasonable, although I doubt I'll earn much 'money' in sports. But who knows, maybe I have hidden talents!"

Trixi was also nodding enthusiastically, ready to try her hand at the game. She suspected having an additional appendage would be an advantage.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:29 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded thoughtfully. "Sounds reasonable, although I doubt I'll earn much 'money' in sports. But who knows, maybe I have hidden talents!"

Trixi was also nodding enthusiastically, ready to try her hand at the game. She suspected having an additional appendage would be an advantage.

"It'll be something that you get better with over time. Knowing what cards to use and when. Beyblading is more luck than skill, but build a good enough bey and you can go far in that. Pokemon raising is another form of off world money getting. In order to gain poke dollars, which is the currency in the pokemon world, you will need to have at least one pokemon to raise. Heck, Trixi here might be able to pass as a pokemon. My mom, you know can transform into a pokemon, and Andy can change into a Pokemon as well, so you've seen what they look like. And beating other trainers is how you earn money. The best way to train a pokemon when you have no badges, is to have a low level pokemon. I think we can find you one without much trouble. Pokemon training is easy. You should see Trunks Truesdale's collection of Pokemon that he raises. Now he is what I call a serious trainer. Mom too has lots of pokemon and in fact she keeps getting more. Her most recent higher level pokemon is called a decidueye. She calls him Blathers. And that Pokemon likes to be groomed. Anyway, would you like to have your very own pokemon?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:11 pm
empress dee
"It'll be something that you get better with over time. Knowing what cards to use and when. Beyblading is more luck than skill, but build a good enough bey and you can go far in that. Pokemon raising is another form of off world money getting. In order to gain poke dollars, which is the currency in the pokemon world, you will need to have at least one pokemon to raise. Heck, Trixi here might be able to pass as a pokemon. My mom, you know can transform into a pokemon, and Andy can change into a Pokemon as well, so you've seen what they look like. And beating other trainers is how you earn money. The best way to train a pokemon when you have no badges, is to have a low level pokemon. I think we can find you one without much trouble. Pokemon training is easy. You should see Trunks Truesdale's collection of Pokemon that he raises. Now he is what I call a serious trainer. Mom too has lots of pokemon and in fact she keeps getting more. Her most recent higher level pokemon is called a decidueye. She calls him Blathers. And that Pokemon likes to be groomed. Anyway, would you like to have your very own pokemon?"

Trixi asked, "What pokemon do?"
Jinxi opened her mouth to say something, but decided she'd prefer to hear the expert answer and turned to Rock in expectation.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:15 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi asked, "What pokemon do?"
Jinxi opened her mouth to say something, but decided she'd prefer to hear the expert answer and turned to Rock in expectation.

"They are like pets, but they can be a serious help when you need them. Say you want to wash your hands, but you are too lazy to go to the bathroom. Have a pokemon that knows water gun use it and your hands will be clean. They basically know elemental moves that can be used either in battle or in anything you want. Say you want to roast marshmallows indoors, which mom tends to crave every once in a while, then you can prepare some wood and have a pokemon use ember on the wood. If the power goes out, sometimes mom will use an electric pokemon use their electric moves to light up the room. Moves that you would know Trixi are normal moves. So, like you could use tackle to attack someone you don't like for example. Your ability, which all pokemon have abilities, would be pick up. You tend to find things you like and take them, right? Especially if they are on the ground. That's an ability a pokemon can use. Free pokeballs can be found this way with a pokemon ability. Pokeballs are what are used to store the pokemon away and are kinda like pokemon houses. But, some pokemon, rare that this happens, don't like pokeballs. In that case, they really are more like a pet that you have by your side. Right now, mom has her pokemon in their pokeballs, but every so often, she will set a few of them free in the basement. She has this swampert that likes to come out of his pokeball every now and then and he likes hugs. He may be a bit on the stinky side, smelling like a swamp, but he's a friendly pokemon."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 am
empress dee
"They are like pets, but they can be a serious help when you need them. Say you want to wash your hands, but you are too lazy to go to the bathroom. Have a pokemon that knows water gun use it and your hands will be clean. They basically know elemental moves that can be used either in battle or in anything you want. Say you want to roast marshmallows indoors, which mom tends to crave every once in a while, then you can prepare some wood and have a pokemon use ember on the wood. If the power goes out, sometimes mom will use an electric pokemon use their electric moves to light up the room. Moves that you would know Trixi are normal moves. So, like you could use tackle to attack someone you don't like for example. Your ability, which all pokemon have abilities, would be pick up. You tend to find things you like and take them, right? Especially if they are on the ground. That's an ability a pokemon can use. Free pokeballs can be found this way with a pokemon ability. Pokeballs are what are used to store the pokemon away and are kinda like pokemon houses. But, some pokemon, rare that this happens, don't like pokeballs. In that case, they really are more like a pet that you have by your side. Right now, mom has her pokemon in their pokeballs, but every so often, she will set a few of them free in the basement. She has this swampert that likes to come out of his pokeball every now and then and he likes hugs. He may be a bit on the stinky side, smelling like a swamp, but he's a friendly pokemon."

Jinxi nodded, then said, "I don't think I need one, at least for now. How much care would they need? I mean, are there special doctors like vets for animals? Do they need regular food, water, and trips to the doctor like dogs and cats?"

Trixi grinned. "How I make it do what I want it do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:04 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded, then said, "I don't think I need one, at least for now. How much care would they need? I mean, are there special doctors like vets for animals? Do they need regular food, water, and trips to the doctor like dogs and cats?"

Trixi grinned. "How I make it do what I want it do?"

Answering Jinxi first, Rock replied, "They don't need much care. Every once in a while you groom them, feed them, pet them. They rarely get sick unless another pokemon makes them sick via the status ailment poison.And even then they are easy to take care of. You just feed them a pecha berry if they get poisoned. The only care you need to give them initially are feed them Poke beans and groom them. And that will be done here."

Turning to Trixi, Rock replied, "They will obey you automatically if you give them specific commands. And you get a device that will tell you what the pokemon knows so you won't mess up."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:03 am
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

BogardAndy

Andy then explained that it was possible that due to the magics of the Renaissance Galaxy, that Lemnear could possess special powers, in which case, she would likely be sent to Xavier's school for the gifted when she gets older to help control the powers without harming anyone.

In a way that made Andy sad that Lemnear would have to go to the school, but it was a neccessary thing so that Lemnear could be happy.

Then Andy noticed that Jinxi and Rock were watching the beybattles going on. "Hmm, seems like an interesting match."

Lemnear felt the sadness of her daddy then became sad herself and screamed, "NO, daddy not be sad!".

"See the arena, Lemnear?" Andy said, trying to cheer her up, "One day, you might have a beyblade of your very own and someday you may even be a champion at it. Your half brother Trunks Truesdale is pretty good at beyblading. Last that he told me, he earned 2000 bey coins by just competing in a tournament. That can get him a few parts to build his blade to be even stronger. The two in the arena are blading just for fun. Pretty cool, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:28 pm
empress dee

BogardAndy
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee

BogardAndy

"See the arena, Lemnear?" Andy said, trying to cheer her up, "One day, you might have a beyblade of your very own and someday you may even be a champion at it. Your half brother Trunks Truesdale is pretty good at beyblading. Last that he told me, he earned 2000 bey coins by just competing in a tournament. That can get him a few parts to build his blade to be even stronger. The two in the arena are blading just for fun. Pretty cool, right?"

Lemnear's sadness slowly faded as her daddy was talking calmly to her, not really understanding what her daddy was saying about an arena and such but she does use her clairvoyance to observe the others'.  

-o0DNA0o-

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:33 pm
empress dee
Answering Jinxi first, Rock replied, "They don't need much care. Every once in a while you groom them, feed them, pet them. They rarely get sick unless another pokemon makes them sick via the status ailment poison.And even then they are easy to take care of. You just feed them a pecha berry if they get poisoned. The only care you need to give them initially are feed them Poke beans and groom them. And that will be done here."

Turning to Trixi, Rock replied, "They will obey you automatically if you give them specific commands. And you get a device that will tell you what the pokemon knows so you won't mess up."

Jinxi shrugged noncommittally. Trixi eyed the things with a certain amount of distrust. "Intelligence not obey automatically," she stated emphatically.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:04 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi shrugged noncommittally. Trixi eyed the things with a certain amount of distrust. "Intelligence not obey automatically," she stated emphatically.

"Okay...so you aren't a pokemon Trixi. I meant no offense. My point was like with beyblading and duel monsters, Pokemon is a way to make money around here and depending on your skill, will depend on how much you make. Now I don't often use cards or pokemon or a beyblade to make money, though I do use them if I want to have some fun and get a little spending money. Most of my funds are in Azerothian, so that means gold, silver and copper. I beat up monsters in order to get what I need. Oh and trixi, by the way, I would stay away from pandaria because to the pandas, you'd be a hozen, a bad monkey. In other areas, you're safe though. There are still so many areas to explore. Jinxi has seen Hyrule already and she's seen Harvest Gardens. But, thats only like two planets. I was thinking later we visit azeroth. I could get you two into some training. Jinxi is a hunter using a gun as her main weapon. But I dunno what class you'd be Trixi."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:15 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

"Okay...so you aren't a pokemon Trixi. I meant no offense. My point was like with beyblading and duel monsters, Pokemon is a way to make money around here and depending on your skill, will depend on how much you make. Now I don't often use cards or pokemon or a beyblade to make money, though I do use them if I want to have some fun and get a little spending money. Most of my funds are in Azerothian, so that means gold, silver and copper. I beat up monsters in order to get what I need. Oh and trixi, by the way, I would stay away from pandaria because to the pandas, you'd be a hozen, a bad monkey. In other areas, you're safe though. There are still so many areas to explore. Jinxi has seen Hyrule already and she's seen Harvest Gardens. But, thats only like two planets. I was thinking later we visit azeroth. I could get you two into some training. Jinxi is a hunter using a gun as her main weapon. But I dunno what class you'd be Trixi."

Trixi wiggled her tail experimentally with a grin. "Other planets sounds fun!"

Jinxi looked askance at Trixi, then back to Rock. "What classes are there besides hunter?" she asked him.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games