Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:26 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and shrugged when she called him a nice person. He did not know if to consider himself nice since he was a mercenary and sometimes he killed people for a living. "Well it is a nice place, not sure if you could call me nice though." He said to her, his eyes looking into her'sbefore smiling back. Her smile was contagious, everything about her was alluring. When she mentioned they could be loud he laughed. "Well you aren't wrong there. Things might just get really loud and messy too." He said returning the wink.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:34 am
User Image
User Imagexxxxxxxxxт α т ιxxxν є α ѕ ¢ σ

Tati briefly gave him a soft smile. "There's nothing you've shown me that's not nice, but I guess I'll just have to spend more time with you to be sure." her smile returned to flirtatious when he mentioned that things might get messy. She giggled a little, before saying "Well, the messier the better." which she punctuated with a wink. Tati thought for a moment, trying to think of what she should next ask him. She looked him over again, and thought of his mannerisms. "So how long have you been in your present... state?" she asked, trying to figure out when he was from. It was familiar but she couldn't quite place it herself.

ωιтн: Logan
σ¢αтιση:The Park
ƒєєιηg: Flirty
ωєαяιηg: Click me!
мσηєу: $1000
σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 am
User ImageUser Image
⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

Ke̕ìra L͟y̷n̢ V͟a͡le͠n̴t̛ine

The rain continued running down her face. With her eyes closed for so long, she began falling asleep. That was, until a voice had startled her. She could feel her hands heat up but burned out from the rain. Her eyes shot open and looked over at the source of the voice. It was a dainty looking female...with large ears? Never had she seen such a character back in France. The woman was asking her directions to the grocery store. Which made her think, 'That would be nice to know myself..' Keira straightened herself in her seat before replying with an answer. "Haha, well it seems you're asking the wrong person". Her French accent hung around her words heavily. It was the first she ever had to truly speak to someone and didn't realize how odd it must've sounded. "I just got here myself, Mademoiselle. But, we can look around for it if you would like". She stood up from her seat and put her hood back up. As she did so, she noticed an odd looking couple on the corner of her eye. They seemed very..hands on. Being from the world hot spot for love and romance, she wouldn't have been surprised. But this isn't her birth place. Raising an eyebrow, she couldn't help but to chuckle to herself at their interactions. She then returned her attention back to the woman with the umbrella. Awaiting her response to her offer.

Co̧mpa͞ny⤠ A woman? tab L̕oca͢t͝i͝on⤠Park
Mo͠o͟d͡⤠ Content tab W͘a̸l̶le͢t⤠$120/$1000
C͜ur̢re̶nt S̕on͘g͝ tab O͡u͠t̴fit͏
whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:12 pm
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and returned a grin when she said her statement. He could tell she was fearless. When she asked him how long he had been in his present state he was a bit confused as to what she meant. "Well if you are referring to my..'antiquated' style then I've been like this for a long time. Im a vampire believe it or not so im quite old." He said to her, his hazel eyes staring into her's.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It would seem Äura had a bad eye for picking people out, of course they would approach the person who was newer here than themselves. Perhaps a sure sign of that would be the fact the female sitting out in the rain with no attempt to shelter themselves. Were they homeless? The creature with no sure origin could smell dead flame, it's eyes swimming with confusion as they cocked their head. It would be rude to assume. Bringing both hands to the handle of their umbrella, they were certain of one thing- that sharing the small plastic overhead now would be pointless. Their ears flattened as they received a negative reply, waterfalls of hair swaying in heavy curles as they straightened their back and shoulders. "My pardon once again."

Listening for the next few seconds, the eeray quickly began to doubt the efficiency of this 'blind leading the blind' scenario, supposing the real question was whether they would like company in their directionless roaming. It wasn't exactly win-win unless to suppose both would earn new companionship. Äura nodded faintly, lips tightening into a thin line before continuing on. "I am not mademoiselle, I am Äura. It will be nice to have your company if you so desire." The reply was warm but nearly toneless, their earrings clinking as their ears flicked towards the two almost distant voices. They weren't especially interested in extending their interactions at the moment, though this other person was welcome to.

。。。 ( S T A T I S )
●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●-●
1112 Etoile ● Park ● Money $1000 ● Wearing ● Company: ??

Ooc:

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image

Tati nodded, quietly. She thought so. Well, she didn't know that he was a vampire, she couldn't quite tell that without help, but she could tell he had been like this for a while. She was still curious as to when he was from, but she knew that knowing the place and knowing that it was long ago was enough, at least for now. "I see, I know how that goes. You aren't the first one I've met, vampire or someone who has been around a long time." she gave him a soft smile. "But you don't need to worry, I certainly don't mind it."

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:05 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and nodded. "Yea...I've been walking this earth since the 1800's." He added as his eyes now looked forward, trying to focus on something else other than the tragic memories he had. "What about you miss Tati?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:18 pm
User Image

Tati nodded when he said he was from the 1800's. That sounded right to her, she remembered the time period fairly well. When he returned her question she laughed. "Ah ah, you never ask a lady her age" she scolded. She gave him a sly smile. "But I will say I've been around longer than you have." she nodded. She had been around much longer, longer than anyone else she knew, to be honest. Even others like her eventually got tired and had let themselves die, but Tati enjoyed her day to day life, and kept living, focused on finding pleasure in each day.

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:14 pm
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled. "Well now. Here I thought there was equality these days." He said jokingly with a grin before she mentioned she was older than him and chuckle. "Well you certainly aren't a vampire so how is that if I may ask." He said as he looked at her, he could smell her blood and it was definately human but maybe what happened to her was more of a supernatural ocurrence. He soon got an idea and grinned at it. "You don't have to answer. We can always discuss it over a drink sometime." He said before givinf her a wink.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:22 pm
User Image

Tati laughed lightly. "Regardless of social standing, you never ask. It makes us self conscious." she replied, giving him a wink. At his question regarding what she was, she became animated. "Oh! I'm a witch, bruja specifically." she smiled at him. "And no, my appearance isn't an illusion, bruja aren't those green witches from american tales." she said with a laugh. She didn't really care who knew what she was, it was just a part of her, and it let her keep her youth. "We can go for a drink anyway, regardless of what we talk about." she said with a shrug.

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:10 am
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and tipped his hat. "My apologies miss Tati." He said with a soft chuckle as well. When she explaimed what she was he nodded in understanding. "I see. Well as long as you don't out a curse on me or my horses we are good and in return I'll try not drinking your blood...no promises though" He said jokingly before grinning and winking. He layed back and placed stretched his arms over the too of the bench in a relax manner. When she suggested they could go drink he looked at her. "Well there are two options.One is the bar and the other is my home. I have a large variety of drinks. You seem like a wine tyoe of gal." He said as his eyes scanned her with a soft grin on his lips.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:25 pm
User Image

Tati smiled. "Well, I've no desire to do anything to your horses, but you wouldn't be the first one to drink my blood." she shrugged. She had met vampires before him, and they were fun too. Plus, a little bloodletting never hurt anyone. "Well, I'd be alright with either, though I'd like to see if you really do have an extensive home bar." She laughed lightly when he suggested that she was a wine "type of gal" whatever that meant. "I drink whatever, you can't always guarantee what a new place has, so take it all in. Alcohol is just part of the adventure."

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:27 pm
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled "Well good. You get more interesting by the second." He said to her before she mentioned she would like to see his extensive home bar. He noddedbefore standing up and extending his hand to her to help her up. "Well said. How about we go on an adventure then." He said with a wink and a chuckle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:18 pm
User Image

Tati grinned. "Oh, I'm not any different than I was, you just know more about me now." She took his hand, standing with his help. She wrapped her arm around his, interlocking them. "So where are we off to? Or are you going to try to surprise me?" she asked, teasing him.

σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:43 pm
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and nodded. "Fair enough." He said before she asked where they were headed. He thought for a moment before replying. "Well I have nothing planned but the best adventures are never planned. Maybe we could walk around and head back to my place for that drink afterwords. How does that sound?" He said to her

((ooc: Streets of Lumiere?))  
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games