Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:38 pm

I probably should get a job.... but I barely ever spend my money, so I rele don't feel the need to go and get it. I have $7,000 saved for college already.. so I don't rele have that much of a push to get out of the house except to get away from my house sweatdrop Getting away is good.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:36 pm

Yeah I have my application and everything is completed expect I have to fill out my recomendations. sweatdrop Hahaha I'll probaly turn it in next week when I recover from my wisdom teeth surgrey. 3nodding sweatdrop

Masquanade
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:40 pm

Taken from one of my other guilds:
Scepter

Lanzer, the Great Gaian God he is

On the development end, the township project is going pretty well. Still tons of work to be done though. We've also sat down and talked about version 2 of Gaia Housing, which will have a lot of cool features, including the ability for guilds to own their own club house.

...all I say... is YES!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:53 am

Masquanade
Scepter

On the development end, the township project is going pretty well. Still tons of work to be done though. We've also sat down and talked about version 2 of Gaia Housing, which will have a lot of cool features, including the ability for guilds to own their own club house.

...all I say... is YES!

eek
That would be so freakin' awesome!!! whee
Everyone could buy something or donate an item to the clubhouse. 3nodding
I hope that it happens soon. 3nodding
Although...that isn't likely. stare We'll probably get later in the year.

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:19 am

Mika Relie
Masquanade
Scepter

...all I say... is YES!

eek

It would be cool if that's what the guild gold went to. xp
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:14 am

Masquanade
Mika Relie
Masquanade
Scepter

...all I say... is YES!

eek

It would be cool if that's what the guild gold went to. xp

You know...I hadn't thought of that. And that would be cool. 3nodding Definitely opens up a lot of decorating opportunities. 3nodding

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:12 am

Yeah. All of my other guilds are fanactic over this. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:22 pm

I STILL havent even gotten my first house to work :/

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:33 am

Misaki_Chii

Gomen, Chii. sad Have you tried looking at the FAQ thread in the Housing forum? There might be something there that can help.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:10 am

Holy hell i'm hungry but I can't eat anything. I'm about get my wisdom teeth out and I can't eat anything before I go. Dear lord. I NEED FOOD! And afterwards I'm going to be really drugged up or in severe pain. eek sweatdrop

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:47 pm

Mika Relie
Misaki_Chii

Gomen, Chii. sad Have you tried looking at the FAQ thread in the Housing forum? There might be something there that can help.

yea, many times. They don't have the details for my problem :/

Ouchies Masq. I got some teeth pulled out a few months ago. They werent my wisdom teeth though. Didn't bother me in the least. I got teh shots and I was good with it. I was awake during the whole thing too XD
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:37 pm

Misaki_Chii
Mika Relie
Misaki_Chii

Ouchies Masq. I got some teeth pulled out a few months ago. They werent my wisdom teeth though. Didn't bother me in the least. I got teh shots and I was good with it. I was awake during the whole thing too XD

what program is you computer running on 98 or what.
i got plenty of teeth pulled im just about used to it. i got one pulled about a year ago and and the tooth is still coming in. its about half way.

Hughes-san

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:44 am

Hughes-san
Misaki_Chii
Mika Relie
Misaki_Chii

what program is you computer running on 98 or what.
i got plenty of teeth pulled im just about used to it. i got one pulled about a year ago and and the tooth is still coming in. its about half way.

no... XP home edition. I got this computerl ike 6 months ago
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:04 pm

Well I'm feeling a lot better today. 3nodding My jaw is still sore but the bleeding and most of the pain has gone down which makes me happy. I've been living off my mother's homemade pudding. Mmmm pudding.

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:06 pm

I've had siblings get their wisdom teeth pulled. But so far I'm lucky enough that I don't need to. sweatdrop Which is a reason why I try to take such good care of myself. whee I have this thing about needles.
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games