Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:08 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Shinji took the blow, there was no avoiding it, he saw it clearly. He clutched his stomache in pain and leapt back, once again.
This time he formed a different stance,
"Hakke, Rokujuu Yonshou..." Shinji said whilst dashing towards Kenji.

What stance is this? Kenji was suprised of this new stance. Then he thought of the tree. I got it!!! quickly as he could, he began to focus chakra into his legs, and while doing so, resumed the Ten Ryuuken stance.
"Come then."
Within a second, Shinji was face to face with Kenji, Shinji aimed to close the first two tenketsu's.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:09 pm
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((You should sell your wings and get a kitty. So kyoot. 3nodding ))
((I want a Kitty! crying sweatdrop 3nodding ))
((You should sell all you're stuff on the mqrket and get one. Well worth it! 3nodding ))
((Besides that fact that i'm near broke and that i don't have that much stuff AND most of that stuff isn't worth a whole lot, i really don't have much to stop me from doing it, but that is quite a lot of things holding me back. btw, how did you get all your cloths back so fast.))
((Well first, I got hacked, lost all my stuff, it inspired me to start all over again, only twice as fast. So alot of polling, and posting. And I got a donation for Ryuujin, here. I also sold my noise maka's. crying I can donate you 1k if you like!))
that would be sweet! biggrin And i just broke down and did what i swore i would never do, i put my OMFG up for sale, actually, i you want it, i could make sure you get it by sell it to you through a trade))  

liz_bliz_inc

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:14 pm
Onika's eyes changed and a third of her blood left ther body. The assassin began throwing shuriken and kunai at her that were all deflected by the blood. "If that is the best you can do-" BOOM!! A kamikaze clone from the assassin explode behind Onika, the sound echoing in to the distance. As she fell to the ground, her back a mess of blood and ripped skin, the assassin started to close in on her. The her blood attached itself to the assassin. "ONICHI NO JUTSU!!" Onika yelled. The assassin slowed and stared to sweat. His skin slowy started to blister from the insided. His veins burst and clotted blood fell from his mouth. He tried to scream as he was suffocated by his cown boiled blood. Bringing in her blood back in, Onika started back towards Konoha, leaving a trail of blood that disapeared as she walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:19 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Shinji took the blow, there was no avoiding it, he saw it clearly. He clutched his stomache in pain and leapt back, once again.

What stance is this? Kenji was suprised of this new stance. Then he thought of the tree. I got it!!! quickly as he could, he began to focus chakra into his legs, and while doing so, resumed the Ten Ryuuken stance.
"Come then."
Within a second, Shinji was face to face with Kenji, Shinji aimed to close the first two tenketsu's.

No you don't!! Kenji quickly jumped and landed on his back, hands opened to reduce pain on impact. Then with that, he raised his legs up to do a swinging vertical kick.
Shinji started to use defensive Tai-jutsu; Shinji blocked his kick and closed two of his tenketsu's around his leg... With that Shinji span around and gathered chakra in his hand and thrust it towards Kenji's back.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:20 pm
Sabu woke and noticed that Kai was in a conversation with a man he hadn't met yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:21 pm
Gaarako
Onika's eyes changed and a third of her blood left ther body. The assassin began throwing shuriken and kunai at her that were all deflected by the blood. "If that is the best you can do-" BOOM!! A kamikaze clone from the assassin explode behind Onika, the sound echoing in to the distance. As she fell to the ground, her back a mess of blood and ripped skin, the assassin started to close in on her. The her blood attached itself to the assassin. "ONICHI NO JUTSU!!" Onika yelled. The assassin slowed and stared to sweat. His skin slowy started to blister from the insided. His veins burst and clotted blood fell from his mouth. He tried to scream as he was suffocated by his cown boiled blood. Bringing in her blood back in, Onika started back towards Konoha, leaving a trail of blood that disapeared as she walked.
((Um, lovely...)  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:24 pm
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

"Come then."

No you don't!! Kenji quickly jumped and landed on his back, hands opened to reduce pain on impact. Then with that, he raised his legs up to do a swinging vertical kick.
Shinji started to use defensive Tai-jutsu; Shinji blocked his kick and closed two of his tenketsu's around his leg... With that Shinji span around and gathered chakra in his hand and thrust it towards Kenji's back.

Kenji swore as he felt two tenketsus get sealed in his leg. Rolling on the ground, he quickly dodged the incoming attack aimed for his back and as quickly as he could, Kenji did a quick flip to get up. "That was not nice."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:25 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu woke and noticed that Kai was in a conversation with a man he hadn't met yet.
((pssssstt: Bakuryu's only 16, he's not a full-grown man yet))  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:25 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Silly Genji
((You should sell your wings and get a kitty. So kyoot. 3nodding ))
((I want a Kitty! crying sweatdrop 3nodding ))
((You should sell all you're stuff on the mqrket and get one. Well worth it! 3nodding ))
((Besides that fact that i'm near broke and that i don't have that much stuff AND most of that stuff isn't worth a whole lot, i really don't have much to stop me from doing it, but that is quite a lot of things holding me back. btw, how did you get all your cloths back so fast.))
((Well first, I got hacked, lost all my stuff, it inspired me to start all over again, only twice as fast. So alot of polling, and posting. And I got a donation for Ryuujin, here. I also sold my noise maka's. crying I can donate you 1k if you like!))
that would be sweet! biggrin And i just broke down and did what i swore i would never do, i put my OMFG up for sale, actually, i you want it, i could make sure you get it by sell it to you through a trade))
Don't have enough money, and you have to get a kitty!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:27 pm
Chiyo woke suddenly. Kino was gone. He concentration must have lapsed while she was sleeping. How careless of her. She didn't want to summon him again lest he be irate with her. Her scroll was in the apartment and she couldn't get back in while dragging her self. She repostioned her legs, allthough she couldn't feel them it wasn't a good idea for them to be sitting in strange angles.
"Shinji?" she shouted. She got no answer. Perhaps she should have let Shinji get the wheelchair after all.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:29 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((Looks like a man to me! It's not like Sabu walks around asking people how old they are. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:33 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((Looks like a man to me! It's not like Sabu walks around asking people how old they are. xd ))
((good point, but still 16 year olds don't usually look like 20-30 year olds))  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:34 pm
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

"Come then."

Kenji swore as he felt two tenketsus get sealed in his leg. Rolling on the ground, he quickly dodged the incoming attack aimed for his back and as quickly as he could, Kenji did a quick flip to get up. "That was not nice."

"Damn right, it wasn't!" Shinji yelled. ((Oh... Shinji's getting aggresive!)) Shinji kept on him, and aimed to close the next four!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:34 pm
When Onika got to Konoha she made her way to the hospital via the roof tops. She did not want to create a stir by people seeing her bloody torn up back. When she got there the desk assisstant said, "Wow, I haven't seen you here in awhile. What can I....oh my..", then she saw Onika's back. "Tisho...Tisho..TISHO!!" the assisstant said into the speaker. A young man, perhaps 20 or so, came running around the corner. "Sorry sorry. Whats thepr- AGAIN!! THIS IS LIKE THE TENTH TIME! DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STOP CONFRONTING THOSE ASSASSINS! I TOLD YOU TO GET A HIGHER LEVEL NINJA WHEN YOU SENSED THEM!! YOU WERE TRAINING ALONE AGAIN WEREN'T YOU!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!!" he roared at Onika. "Well too bad! Its not my fault I have to train alone! I don't have a team remember? And its not like I can train with just anyone as you well know! Also, if I had tried to make it back to the village then I probably would have died! Now just fix my back so I can be going! Hmpf!." Onika said. Tisho had been the one to fix her after all of the assassin attacks. He was also the one there when she was told her team was not going to make it. They had a very close friendship. Like that of a brother and sister.  

The Jenoine

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:35 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

((good point, but still 16 year olds don't usually look like 20-30 year olds))

((I personly call 18 year olds men all the time. It's not age, it's gender. Why are we even arguing this?))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games