Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:05 am
Im KaiTenSatsuma, and since it seems to be a common practice online and off, please don't ask me what it means; I made it up one day, I don't know where from, it just popped into my head and it seems to be original.

Mostly I collect games, read, and am currently learning to cook. I'm going on my senior year of High School which I am certain will be hell, as are most of the faculty and other students, our old principal left and somone who seems to have absolutely no idea what he is doing came to replace him.

Promptly, the better half of the faculty left and where replaced by teachers with seemingly no experience or control, Algebra 2 was more like Algebra 1/10th

Pleased to make your acquaintance.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:25 am
Squee!!! I joined this cause I was bored, and I like to RP. Not an expert at it though, But it's fun just doing it for fun! ^-^' Although, ,there's this chat site I go to where we RP- RP fight aka: TB, Hybrid, and Speed fighting. I don't like Fighting, *not too good at it.* TB Is TurnBase, meaning You have to write 5 or more sentence, Basically a paragraph or more too it. Speed Is where you try to describe your fighting actions as fast as you can but in 6 or more words, but no more then 2 sentences. Hybrid... I never understodd, I just know it's a way of fighting, as well as TB2. Never understood that one either...

Ok don't know how the hell I got onto that subject, BUT my name Is Danielle irl, and i'm 14! ^-^' I play soccer, For about 5 years now, won 4 tournaments, (only cause I was the only girl on the team -.-'' But It was fun having the guys around ;D) Um, I fish, like hanging out with friends...Although I can be a little moody... Ok I CAN be VERY moody at times, I get it from my mom! ;D But she's worse than me... I'm about to be a freshman. I live in Kentucky, Out in the damn Boonies --' It sucks!

Lmfao, I don't feel like talking anymore... Well typing mean, But meh, Oh well. Don't worry Be happy ^-^ SqUeE!!~~
blaugh  

iShadow Kissed

Mimiuru123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:27 pm
hello....ppl how are u today...
i'm just a biginner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:11 pm
Hello, everyone! You can call me Nomy or CS, whichever suits you best. I'm a past roleplayer, used to the Yahoo! Chat role plays of distant past. (I say distant, as in, I was 13 distant and Para RPers were still plentiful.)

I'm rather shy, but I'm willing to learn what it takes to be a part of the community. Ah..hobbies..I like to draw a bit in my spare time. Reading is always fun. Fantasy, romance, and secret girly books all hold my attention for long periods of time. My deviantart is my pride and joy, and though I don't update as much, I spend most of my time there.

I have a fulltime job, though I'm currently looking for one that doesn't take away the best part of the day. (Believe me, when you work 3-12, you have no more social life. Around here, everything but my job closes at 10/11, even on weekends.)

My spelling is kinda weak, and I have to think hard to correct my grammar, but I try my best to sound literate. I look forward to meeting lots of nice people (or even making some friends? :3 ) here!  

I_R_Supper_Nub123

Riokajin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:51 pm
i'm Riokajin or Rio for short, i'm not very good at rping yet but i hope to get better...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:05 am
Hello,Friends,Foes and Mainly people i dont know.My Name Is Nikita (Russian...)But people call me Nick a lot (Though some people say Nicholas suits me more)Um..Ok.I joined Gaia last year and got into this huge Role Playing Community quick and i learned pretty slow but now im...Well Higher then averege...Like 99% Semi-Lit or something like that.
So..yeah...Im here to learn and show my litle talant...If it is a taleant I hope...Oh and beware...Im a guy and I can talk for hours.  

IronclyBlueKid

Dawn Rightway

7,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:42 am
Hello all,
I am Dawn. I enjoy roleplaying so much that's why I joined. I enjoy well developed plots. I have been roleplaying for four years straight. I enjoy to draw and make small animations. I hope to one day be an animator. I am going to senior high this year but will be a junior.

I enjoy thinks that make my spine tingle. I like Dark Romance, Where one is forced into the relationship roleplays, but I want more than just that. I enjoy horror movies and horror video games. But so far haven't found a horror roleplay.

I make decent roleplays and I think I'm good at roleplaying. But it's hard to keep me amused!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:09 am
Hi my name is Akamaaku, age 20, and just really joined because I want to improve what little skill I have in rping. -blushes- My name just means Red Mark. I just started gaia as well just a few days ago. I hope I'll be able to make some good friends, rivals, and even foes. Ja ne.  

AkaMaaku

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nymshi

Shy Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:30 am
Hey all. I'm Nymshi, a nickname that comes from way back in high school. The closest thing I can find to it is Nimshi, which apparently is from the bible and means 'saved'.

I'd like to think that I don't outright suck at roleplay, but I have little real experience with it. Blame it on timidness. Most experience I've had is one-on-one with the person who first introduced me to it.

I'm into fantasy and sci-fi, but anything that has too much of a realism flavor turns me off. I live in reality already--give me something different!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:01 pm
Hi, I'm Samantha, but I prefer Sam, or Sami. I can also answer to Koeru (the meaning of my english in japanese) or Sam-sam, or what ever that has Sam or Koeru in it. So yeah.

I'm not really sure how to describe my roleplaying abilities... I'm not as detailed as some people. To be perfectly honest, I hate people who put too much detail into their posts. Yeah it gives you a good picture, but come on, you don't need to make your posts a whole two paragraphs in small print! I think it;s unnessecary really.

So yeah, that's my veiw on roleplaying. I like to keep things simple. Or as simple as they can possibly be.  

The Mistress of Secrets

ninjahedgehog6

Original Guildsman

7,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 pm
konichiwa, the name's jerry but i like to be called ninja (short for my username) and anything else cool. any way i love animes like naruto and stuff, video games like sonic and other japanese stuff. my favorite thing to do on gaia is to roleplay and making my avi look as kick a** as possible. anyways i'm trying to get my rp guild started but i need help. if you know a hell lot about the animes below please PM me. thanks ^^
inuyaha
M.A.R.-marchen awaken romance
bleach
and something else but i forgot  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:03 pm
everyone join Spirits of Gaia rp? biggrin

Link below!

Haha and hi everyone. biggrin  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

Alessandra Raine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:20 pm
Hello, my name is Alessandra Raine! I've been gaia for almost a year and my best friend (doometh on this site) taught me how to roleplay extremely well! I am literate to advance literate and I enjoy making my own roleplays in the Gaian Neighborhood. I'm more into realistic fiction roleplays more than fantasy, but I don't mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:34 pm
Hello my name is HitsugayaToushiroTaihou^^My friends call me shini,Taichou and in the future maybe Whitey-chan  

HitsugayaToushiroTaichou

Malix123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:45 pm
Hi I'm new here which is rather obvious and my name is Malix. I am ok at roleplaying I kinda learnd from just doing it on a forum site that I go to. I am literate for the most part but I do make some spelling mistakes. I try to refrain from making any spelling mistakes though and if I do point them out if you feel you have to but please dont it hurts my little ego. I am a fan of fantasy style roleplays but I also am gaining a new liking for realistic style roleplays. For the most part as long I like the rp I will work with it and atleast try.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games