Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:52 pm

Kapu shook the water off her head and looked over at the wolf. "Hello there" she said.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:54 pm

Arkanna turned towards the sound of water splashing, but she didn't get up. She didn't reconise the scents and thought it better to not make herself noticed.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:58 pm

Ilaria gave a short laugh, and then disappeared in the water.
She had dove under, her eyes fascinated by the underwater world. She looked up at the surface, and saw rays of light unevenly make their ways into the clear water. She the looked around for the wolf, and saw her. Ilaria swam towards the wolf and then shot up towards the surface for air.
She shook her head, her tuft of hair getting in the way of her veiw, and then grinned, lookign at the wolf.
'May I ask, what your name may be?' she spoke.
'I am Ilaria' she added then, waiting for the other wolf to answer.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:01 pm

"Nice to meet you Ilaria i'm Kapu" she replied happily as she kicked her legs to keep her above the water.

#1Friendlywolfpal203

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:05 pm

Ilaria nodded, swimming past Kapu and towards shallow waters again. She then lay down in the shallow water, her head resting against a warm rock.
'What brings you here, Kapu?' she asked, hoping this new wolf stranger she had met would become a good friend of hers. She was in search of friends, for she was indeed new to this area. She wanted to meet everyone, and to learn more about the pack.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:09 pm

"Hmm i don't really know" Kapu said swimming upside Ilaria into the shallow part ,"all i know is that my family died of rabids and i had to move on and learn to survive on my own. I came here hoping to make friends".

#1Friendlywolfpal203

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:22 pm

Ilaria thought to herself, comparing Kapu's story to hers.. though she rarely remembered her past. She wished to share her story with Kapu...

'I am sorry for your family, Kapu.' she said, her eyes straying towards the forest. 'I do not remember my family. I must have been young, and all I remember is that not too long ago, I had traveled through the forests until I came to this land.. which seems quite special to me. I too am in search of friends, for I do not know much of this land' she said, turning to Kapu.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:27 pm

"Well maybe i know a little more about it since i came from the cold tundra and traveled all the way over here" Kapu said looking up into the sky, "i learned many things on my travels from my animal friends and the world around me. If you like we could be friends".

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:28 pm

Arkanna yawned then felt herself be pulled backwards, she let out a small yelp and fell backwards. She looked up into the laughing face of Sulkrai.

Sulkrai sat down laughing, "Sorry...couldn't resist!" she said wiping a tear from her eye. She calmed down and looked at the laying Arkanna, she looked around, ""This place is new...." she said.

Arkanna sat up and brushed herself off, "Haha..." she said grumpily. Then looked at the fading sky, "Yea I just found the place as well..." she said dazing off.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:30 pm

Ilaria smiled, nodding her head up and down several times.
'So what shall we do now?' she asked, wondering if Kapu knew any games that they can entertain themselves with.. or if she knew any other wolves in the area.

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:36 pm

Kapu thought for a moment regaining all the games she had played. "Hmm how about freeze tag" she suggest.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:39 pm

Ilaria grinned, getting up on all her fours and rearing a bit as if she were about to pounce. Her tail wagged in the air, water droplets sprinkling into the lake due to her wet fur.

applz

#1Friendlywolfpal203

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:43 pm

Kapu eyed Ilaria playfully. She goes into a play stance and gets ready for the right moment and then went "your it" she called and then dashed off.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:45 pm

Ilaria followed her through the water, slowing down a bit while in the lake. She dove under and began to swim after Kapu, feeling almost destined to catch her.

applz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:45 pm

Sulkrai looked at Arkanna with with a smile, "Thanks...."

Arkanna turned to Sulkrai confused, "For what?"

Sulkrai grinned, "If it weren't for you I would still be turning demon and attacking innocent people..." she said and looked out to the horizen.

Arkanna leaned back on her hands and grinned, "I just said the spell...it was Seilene who did the work....but I'll take your thanks anyway cause I don't hear you say it often..."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games