Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Crowds of Coruscant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:01 pm
The worst Yoda puppet of all: the one from Thumb Wars. Hahah!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:15 pm
Who would win in a fight? Boba Fett, or, Ronan Dex?

With that asked, who's more hardcore and an efficient killer? I'm pro Boba. He's an animal.  

Valkore Fraust

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:41 am
Not to sound cliche, but Boba would destroy. When it boils down to it, Boba is just more hardcore.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:57 pm
THANK YOU!

My brother and I are two enemies; he's a huge fan of Stargate, and I'm a bigger one of Star Wars. After seeing Ronan kick the osik out of a few Wraiths (bad a** aliens, suck the life from Humans), I said "what a bad a** sonova b***h." My brother goes "hell yeah, he's a sexy beast. (no gay pun intended.)" I replied with "Boba Fett will kill him with his tooth still in his bloody mouth." This feud started. I told him, Fett survived some hardcore sick stuff. Ronan Dex still gets my respect.  

Valkore Fraust

Rhel Solo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:39 am
My three favourite characters are Obi-Wan, Luke and Han.
Followed by General Grievous and Anakin.

Obi-Wan has always been my hero, even more than ten years ago when I got to see the movies for the very first time. (Yes, I'm only 19. Not old enough for the 1977 release)
I liked him in the old movies but I definitely prefer him in the new trilogy because Ewan McGregor is just awesome.
He portrays a perfect version of a younger Obi-Wan and I liked him the best in Episode II.

Luke is just too adorable to dislike. xD
And Han rocks. (I also love Harrison Ford so there you go)

Grievous is amusing~ I loved the scenes with him.

Anakin is kinda... well... I hate and like him at the same time.
I hate him for becoming Darth Vader but I like him because we get to know how tragic everything actually was...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:13 am
You hated Anakin for being Darth Vader? Forgive me for re-spewing general guild opinion, but Anakin is at his best when he's Darth Vader. Hayden Christensen can't act his way out of a paper bag.  

elvisnake

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:17 am
Yeah...

...but I still like him in Jumper.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:29 am
He sucked in that too.  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:52 am
Rhel Solo
My three favourite characters are Obi-Wan, Luke and Han.
Followed by General Grievous and Anakin.

Obi-Wan has always been my hero, even more than ten years ago when I got to see the movies for the very first time. (Yes, I'm only 19. Not old enough for the 1977 release)
I liked him in the old movies but I definitely prefer him in the new trilogy because Ewan McGregor is just awesome.
He portrays a perfect version of a younger Obi-Wan and I liked him the best in Episode II.

Luke is just too adorable to dislike. xD
And Han rocks. (I also love Harrison Ford so there you go)

Grievous is amusing~ I loved the scenes with him.

Anakin is kinda... well... I hate and like him at the same time.
I hate him for becoming Darth Vader but I like him because we get to know how tragic everything actually was...

I didn't really like Obi-Wan that much until the prequels came out. I personally think Qui-Gon is cooler. I use to have a crush on Luke, but these days I'm starting to like Han more.

Grievous is cool and all, but he was more BA in the cartoons. Maul could wipe the floor with em', though. twisted

I like Anakin's look in ROTS, and I like the story, I just don't like the way he's portrayed. Hayden's cute and all, but he needs to get better writers for his dialogue. GL is a brilliant storyteller, but as Harrison Ford said, he f***ing sucks at dialogue.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:09 pm
Darth Maul. Favorite villain. Not counting the Fett's. And, of course, my Star Wars idol, Walon Vau.

Fury, Qui-Gon is the man. I wish he was kept alive. I wonder how Anakin would've turned out lol.  

Valkore Fraust

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:03 pm
Kal Skirata, great Mando'ade and Buir.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:04 pm
At least one of his origional kids loved him.  

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:56 pm
Yeah, the others were... less than deserving of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Jaden_Ordo
Kal Skirata, great Mando'ade and Buir.

Yup. I love Vau, because he's such a stubborn p***k. I think we can say that he actually cares about his men in a way like Skirata. He doesn't want to admit it, because he doesn't portray that type of person. s**t, when he broke into that bank on Mygeeto, he stole nothing. Only kept what was rightfully his, donated the rest to Skirata. My kinda guy. Definitely deserves his armor.

And I <3 Juno Eclipse. She's awesome.  

Valkore Fraust

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:06 pm
Vau was brutal, but he was still more than deserving of his respect and armor. He was a great Mando as well, in his own right.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff