Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:16 am
Thanks to Mandal's cloning, we breed our own Storm Commandos, trained by Loyalist storm commandos, and complemented with defectional Mandalorian commandos, and my own noghri commandos. We have no need for anything else, as long as we have the clones.

And I do recall Cale telling Shinn he had permission.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:41 am
stellarmagic
Just reviewed it... He's a form Imperial Knight that has declared himself "Mandalore" that and he seems more likely to allign himself with the Loyalist Empire (Seperate from EK). I use quotes because there's next to nothing about him thats mandalorian, except the armor and genetic background.

What would Kusei do if she stumbled across this warrior in the MTI's Armor? Stand back, snap a picture, and kick the issue upstairs.

What Kusei should do is salute me and get on with her job.
She should know who the hell I am.
And I am more than willing to compete for my title against borg-girl.
Now, I'm killing "stormtroopers" because they were about to shoot at me.
I have every right to defend myself. Its not my fault these plague troopers tend to shoot first, ask questions later.  

Shinn Matsunaga

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:50 am
Why the hell would they shoot you in the first place... They know there are mandalorians about fighting on their side, they wouldn't shoot you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:59 am
ElladanKenet
Thanks to Mandal's cloning, we breed our own Storm Commandos, trained by Loyalist storm commandos, and complemented with defectional Mandalorian commandos, and my own noghri commandos. We have no need for anything else, as long as we have the clones.

So since you hae this army of commandos... Where's your fodder?

I'd hate to see the results of your army geting overrun.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:00 am
What army... he still has to crew ships.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:05 am
True. I guess that's his fodder...

"Okay, everyone off!"

"but i'm a mechanic!"

"You're now a soldier, boy."

"But cloning allows me only to perform one or two jobs"

"Well you're talented, you'll figure out how to shoot."  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:24 am
stellarmagic
Why the hell would they shoot you in the first place... They know there are mandalorians about fighting on their side, they wouldn't shoot you.

yeah, but I'm a Mando they had no prior knowledge about coming in from a different direction from them.
Their first response would be to shoot first and sort it out later.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:28 am
Btw why you lookin' for me Shinn?  

PaulTheWolf5575

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:31 am
PaulTheWolf5575
Btw why you lookin' for me Shinn?

Your armor and your gear.
You made off with alot of stuff that was fresh off the Imperial R&D when you ran.
I want it to better equip myself and the Mandalorians.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:33 am
Well, actually, its not on me...And I'm gonna be off world before you get a chance to catch up...

And what would Mandalore want with Echani made gear? I thought the Mandalorians disdained using such things...  

PaulTheWolf5575

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:36 am
PaulTheWolf5575
Well, actually, its not on me...And I'm gonna be off world before you get a chance to catch up...

And what would Mandalore want with Echani made gear? I thought the Mandalorians disdained using such things...

Mandalorians are practical people.
Just because we dont like Jedi, that doesnt mean we wont use a lightsaber to cut open a blast door if such were to occur.
Besides, your ship, your AI, your Armor, your Guns; if they were aquired and utilized by the Mandalorian forces could possibly make us that more effective.
Not all of it is Echani Make. from what i understand, you swiped a good deal from Prototype Imperial Projects.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:38 am
The Armor is, the AI you couldn't capture if you wanted too, she'd just slip away from you through the Nets. The Transcendent Reapers are custom Pistols, far too expensive to manufacture normally. I have a great deal of data on prototype Imperial Projects, but almost none of my gear is its interpretation...with the exception of his Reaper Armor, but he's swapping that out soon...  

PaulTheWolf5575

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:42 am
PaulTheWolf5575
The Armor is, the AI you couldn't capture if you wanted too, she'd just slip away from you through the Nets. The Transcendent Reapers are custom Pistols, far too expensive to manufacture normally. I have a great deal of data on prototype Imperial Projects, but almost none of my gear is its interpretation...with the exception of his Reaper Armor, but he's swapping that out soon...

Your AI can be dealt with. It has to have a central computer or something that spawned it.
Your pistols would be useful tools to me, and perhaps something of their design can be incorporated into Mandalorian made handguns.
Besides, If I catch you, I can just force the information out of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:43 am
Like Hell you could...although Arch would very likely respond to a diplomatic approach...a trade could easily be arranged...  

PaulTheWolf5575

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:47 am
PaulTheWolf5575
Like Hell you could...although Arch would very likely respond to a diplomatic approach...a trade could easily be arranged...

You really dont know just how supceptable most sentinents are to a little torture, even Echani Monks.
Besides, what could I possibly have that an echani could want?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games