Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:18 am
"As do I." Mizuumi said thinking about the three times they fought with her. Tyuya... Don't worry, I'll take care of her.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:29 pm
Ryo turned to Mizuumi and grinned. "Don't worry, we'll kill her this time around."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:34 pm
Shizume looks at Ryo and Mizuumi, "Well we should get started." she said walking into a building for the first exam.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:47 pm
Mizuumi nodded. "Yes, we will." She responded to Ryo and looked at Shizume. "Yeah, that would be best." She said following her.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:21 pm
Ryo followed behind quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:46 am
The three took there seats for the first part of the test, it was a written test. Once the tests were past out Shizume looked over hers smiled and soon filled in the amswers.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:52 pm
Mizuumi looked over the questions and quickly answered all that she could. She didn't care that she couldn't get two so she just doodled on the questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:09 pm
Ryo got the test in fromt of him and began to answer them correctly. He soon finished with a lot of time to spar, so he fell asleep.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:17 am
Alot of people were caught cheeting as alot of people left. "Put your pencils down its time for the tenth question. You can either fail now and continue or stay see if you pass or fail. If choose to stay and fail you will not be able take the exams again"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:49 am
Ryo woke up and sighed. "I'm staying." He said to himself.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:10 pm
Mizuumi thought it over and stayed where she sat. 'What kind of question is that?! I would like to ask him a question: You either die or live, but barely. Please stay calm Yuri.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:53 pm
Many people left the area. When most if the people left there were about 43 people left. Three of them included Shizume, Ryo, Mizuumi. "The rest of you remaining, have passed to the next round."  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:53 pm
"congrats i think"dark said as he came into the room *with sake of course*
"well the exams couldn't be that hard"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:27 pm
"Yes." Mizuumi said quietly, glad that she had passed but even more so that they all did. 'That's what I thought old man!'  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:18 am
for some odd reason I feel like punching mizuumi in the face  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items