Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:37 pm
((to TJ))
The ork got up and pushed forward but only went so far. The wizards called them back as another group of the Dark Hand soldiers rushed forward at the wizards. The split ranks in the enemies gave you a chance to either run or heal up. They where not worried about you as much anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:46 pm
henry fell abck slightly as the soliders that were with him ealry had caught but. there where 5 of them all togather, not excatly an even fight for the orks but the could make it work. togather they charged the orks. the sound of clashing medle filled the air as the flash of blades filled the air around their heads. while there of them distracted three of the orks, bearly hurting them just enoguh so it occupied them. henry and a soldier he hadnt seen before took on the biggest ork. the werent fairing so well and henry began to get frustrated, he was better tahn this. the orks axe grazed the side of his arm and he exploded with anger. his spun around and hit the ork in the leg making him knell down. as his blade struck the beast it exploded twith sdarkness. th soldier who was with him jumped at the obbertuntiy and slashed the orks troat finishing him off, the turn around and became to help the others with the orks  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:02 pm
SittingHere
henry fell abck slightly as the soliders that were with him ealry had caught but. there where 5 of them all togather, not excatly an even fight for the orks but the could make it work. togather they charged the orks. the sound of clashing medle filled the air as the flash of blades filled the air around their heads. while there of them distracted three of the orks, bearly hurting them just enoguh so it occupied them. henry and a soldier he hadnt seen before took on the biggest ork. the werent fairing so well and henry began to get frustrated, he was better tahn this. the orks axe grazed the side of his arm and he exploded with anger. his spun around and hit the ork in the leg making him knell down. as his blade struck the beast it exploded twith sdarkness. th soldier who was with him jumped at the obbertuntiy and slashed the orks troat finishing him off, the turn around and became to help the others with the orks

((sorry it is taking me so long to post eavch time.....I have been playing ZOMG....it's so addicting...and well now I have to go eat...be back in a bit))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:04 pm
Joa-Boo
SittingHere

((sorry it is taking me so long to post eavch time.....I have been playing ZOMG....it's so addicting...and well now I have to go eat...be back in a bit))
((haha its cool i have been doing a puzzle, and its the hardest one its been an hour and im 1/3 done))  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:34 pm
((Ok Im back))
The orks body feel with a puddle of blood dripping from it's cut throat. It feel with a smack agaimnst the rough cave floor and imedeatly the others backed up against their hall. Another wave of wolves poored from the opposite side toward the group of Dark Hand soldiers.

Dark hand units:
Soldiers-7
archers-2
knight-1

enemy dungeon units:
soldiers-5
wizards-2
wolves-4  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:56 pm
Joa-Boo
((Ok Im back))
The orks body feel with a puddle of blood dripping from it's cut throat. It feel with a smack agaimnst the rough cave floor and imedeatly the others backed up against their hall. Another wave of wolves poored from the opposite side toward the group of Dark Hand soldiers.

Dark hand units:
Soldiers-7
archers-2
knight-1

enemy dungeon units:
soldiers-5
wizards-2
wolves-4

hey climbed up on a rock and took control of the battle field, "
arhcers aim for the soldiers, you there he asid as he pointed at the kinght "go take on the soldiers. you two "he said as he pointed at some of the soldiers" go help them with the soliders. and the rest of you go fot the xolves once there finished take on the wizards" hje said as he laed the charge at the wolves  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm
The archers took aim and let their arrows sore through the cave. They hit target and periced the armor but it never stopped the ork's charge. The soldiers along with the archers where the only ones to block with the knight defending with all his strength. the undead kngiht was very strong and seemed to be handling them all on just fine. As you turned the wolves where on you. they jumped and attacked, bitting at random. The 4 of you fought to take them out as the wizards did their best to keep the opposite team alive.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:13 pm
Joa-Boo
The archers took aim and let their arrows sore through the cave. They hit target and periced the armor but it never stopped the ork's charge. The soldiers along with the archers where the only ones to block with the knight defending with all his strength. the undead kngiht was very strong and seemed to be handling them all on just fine. As you turned the wolves where on you. they jumped and attacked, bitting at random. The 4 of you fought to take them out as the wizards did their best to keep the opposite team alive.
henry sreamed towards the archers "aim for the wizards" he said as he dodged a wolfs bight. he beat the beast back with the hilt of his sword but another was quicl to jump at him. he slashed him across the face and left him wimpering on the floor. another wolve came up from behing a scratched henry back leaving deep claw marks. but with the addrenaline of battle he kept fighting. he quickly spuna round and the dark metle of his sword sunk deep into the wolvers flesh. he looked around for another wolf to slay but saw the the other soliders had the rest of them handled. he ran up to assist the kight in his fight  

SittingHere
Crew

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 am
((whats happening with my characters? and just in gneneral so i know where to pick up.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 pm
SittingHere
Joa-Boo
henry sreamed towards the archers "aim for the wizards" he said as he dodged a wolfs bight. he beat the beast back with the hilt of his sword but another was quicl to jump at him. he slashed him across the face and left him wimpering on the floor. another wolve came up from behing a scratched henry back leaving deep claw marks. but with the addrenaline of battle he kept fighting. he quickly spuna round and the dark metle of his sword sunk deep into the wolvers flesh. he looked around for another wolf to slay but saw the the other soliders had the rest of them handled. he ran up to assist the kight in his fight

Next to the knight you only look like a small rat widely throwing it's paws next to a giant elephant with tusks brawling every direction. Knights where well known for their physical abilities and strong armor, very handy on a field of war. This one was putting up a good fight against the orks. He quickly blocked with his shield and pushed the others back with a swing of his sword to keep form being surrounded. Then with a sudden twist of his body he would thrust his sword through the mouth of a swinging ork.

When you reached him he was badly wounded but still fighting. He cursed at you appearance and then mustered a thank you before pulling back a bit so you could take the main blunt of the fight.

As for the others: the rest of the wolves where finished off and it didn't take long for the wizards to be killed once there was no one to defend them. Your units where victorious.

"You better head back to the contractor. He will get you another job and might even reward you for a job well done. Me and my men will stick around here so don't go worrying about anything attacking you while you sleep. Ha...get going." The knight commanded in a deep voice. He beat his armor with his long sword and straggled off for a rock to sit by and rest.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:16 pm
((to Salfos))
"Wow, so many questions now. Umm I'm glad you ask. If you want to follow me back to my home I could supply you with a map of the area. Piecep might have better maps, but you might have to purchase those. All the dragons here in the Kingdom of Medagerith. They are all just advanced fiends. I would probably try to take out the mother first and then get the egg. There is a good chance you could encounter another dragon on your way out." crimson answered happy to see the new enthusiasm.

((to Ricky
The massive Dragon twisted again, plummeting to Aeonce's surface and crashing into the depths of the sea. It was easier to move under water but hard to withstand the friction force created by its quick movement at such a deep atmospheric pressure. The Dragon did seem to slow down however. A few of your lizard men dropped under to aid you in your efforts and where attacking its head so you could get in place.

((To Rex...lol...what a great name.))
The town’s folk conversed in excited voices. The news that the Kingdom of Medagerith would be joining the Omega Alliance. They where excited but not for a good reason. The people Medagerith revolted and pushed for not getting involved in their more northern brethren countries’ affairs. War would ask a massive number of soldiers to be pulled from their safe homes in the valleys and mountains and served away to battle. Not something many people where looking forward to.

As you ran about with question of what’s to come, many people spat and yelled absentees with their annoyance to the news. It was war and they where being thrown into it.

A group of Omega Knights passed you by in town, fully armored and armed. They moved towards a home at the edge and barged in without asking one question. There was yelling and screaming, followed by bits of crying, then the Knights parted with a young boy and moved on to the next home.

((so this is basiclay the last post I made to you...nothing has changed for you just yet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:39 am
henry was exshausted, he slumbed over to get his knapsack. and dragged himself through the cave until he found a quiet corner to collapse in. he sat down and almost immediatly fell into a deep sleep. as he lay there his body looked as though it was dead. completly motionless, the only sgn of life was the pulsing black aurura that clung to his skin.  

SittingHere
Crew

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:49 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion
Sogue glanced sidelong at Helena, then moved his attention back to the phantom, "I say tell me how, tell me what to do...I want it done. The beast has lived far too long for my tastes."

"Join me and my will. i will bring you to the man himslef and then you can confront him. your looking at a whole new uprising Sogue. One with hate for the Dark Hand and one that belives the Omega Alliance is to old fashion to do anything. Will you join me?"

Specter said revealing himself fully now as Specter and bowing before Sogue with a smile. The cold young man lifted himself again and aproached Sogue more like a freind, turning him and showing off the army in build.
Sogue smirked, "What's the catch, son of Mitus? One doesn't go through all the trouble of ambushing and kidnapping one of the greatest swordsmen in Aonce just to get me to join a small group of heros and a rag-tag rabble of goblins. Omega is slow, yes, but they have strength in steel and numbers. We have none of that. Show me, ghost, what it is your power can do."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:41 pm
"alright we shall follow you home before we head over to Piecep." he followed Crimson to his home. he was also thinking of what they were needing to fight dragons. "what are some things that could drive a dragon off or temporaily disable one of the mighty creatures??" he asked inquisitively.

Rikimaru keep moving to the head where he was going to pound this dragon in the skull til he broke through the skull to its brain for a killing blow or the creature will sumbit to his will. he was getting more feroiucs with the beast.

Rex headed to an ally and made sure no one was following him. he then scaled the wall with quick grace and start darting on the rooftops to a building with a giant opening in the roof this was a safehouse he uses all the time. only a handful of people stayed here most of the hired hand or part of guilds. he began to ask the others what the omega are up recently.  

Salfos Iga Ninja Assassin
Crew

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:39 am
Isao followed salfos and crimson still holding the things she was told to retireve  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games