Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:11 pm
Karissa went along without changing clothes, as she didn't plan to swim. When they arrived by the lake, she chose a perch on a rock far on the other side of the beach, and watched the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:20 pm
Rachel dove in without a second thought. She stayed underwater for a few minutes, relishing in the silence. When she resurfaced, she saw Karissa on the other side of the beach. "Rissa! Why aren't you swimming? Its beautiful!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:42 pm
Arianna followed behind. Gently she set her towel down and then slowly taking off her sarong, tired from the previous nights events. She sank into the water and started doing laps around the pool, remembering when she had been in swim.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:07 am
Karissa shook her head, making a face. Though she, like all her kind, had an advantage in water, she'd never much liked swimming.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:30 pm
"Aw your just a killjoy!" Called Rachel, before going beneath the surface again. She had always admired the grace she had underwater ever since her change. Coming back up quickly, she jumped out and hopped onto the rock next to Karissa. "Want a hug?" She asked, arms outstretch and a mischievous grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:52 pm
"You're going to try and grab me and pull me into the water," Karissa accused. "I can see it in your face."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:27 pm
Arianna laughed. "Well you're the one who's making it so hard. Really if you just got in the water she wouldn't have to try to use force" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:19 pm
"What fun would that be?" Said Rachel, with a glint in her eye. "I just wanted a hug!" She said, wrapping her arms around Karissa and soaking her. "Are you sure you don't want to go swimming?" Rachel asked again. "I mean, you're already wet!" And with that she leaped off the rock and into the lake.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:34 am
"Ew!" Karissa looked sadly down at her clothes. "Despite the fact that you just ruined a perfectly good blouse, I am not coming in after you, Rachel. The wetness doesn't bother me. I'll just wait until you come out again to get my revenge."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:32 am
"Ha, you can get a new one, or I can get one for you." Said Rachel, shrugging. "Besides, watcha gonna do? I'm eternally a teenager, pranks are my speciality!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:35 am
"And she has a human teenager to help her, I did so many pranks on my brother when he was alive that I am one of the best pranksters if I do say so myself" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:38 am
"Sweet deal!" Exclaimed Rachel, holding her hand out for a high five.

razz
>  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:51 am
Arianna gave her the high five she was asking for. "Karissa, come in. PLease?" Arianna begged, pouting/  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:12 pm
"No," Karissa said, with a matching pout of her own.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:26 pm
"Well fine, we'll just have to have soooo much fun you'll be begging to come in!" Said Rachel, turning to Arianna and Laurence. "Marco Polo?" She asked with a grin.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff