3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Jackie was having very pleasant dreams of how her old life used to be. Her whole family loved her so much - being the youngest, and the only girl she'd been treated like a little princess. They'd never had much, but she always felt so special. But she'd never realized how pleasant they all smelled.
She smiled to herself in her sleep, burying her nose farther into one of her arms. She began snoring lightly, as she'd always done. It hadn't ever been loud, but her brothers had teased her for it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:08 pm
"She's certainly enjoying herself." Said Mirri, reminiscing in Jackie's memories.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:36 am
"I still think it was better when vampires couldn't sleep, never mind snore, though," Alessandra said with a straight face.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:30 am
Arianna smiled. "You're so mean." Arianna said, shaking her head in amusement.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:31 am
"I think I might agree with you." said Mirri.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:14 pm
Eventually the bell rang and their teacher, though she might not have noticed all the students sleeping, did remember to send them off to their next class. "Will you wake Jackie, or shall I?" Alessandra asked, with her books in her arms.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:24 pm
"I got it, you guys go ahead." Said Mirri. Gently, she poked Jackie's arm. "Jackie, Jackie, come on, wake up." She said quietly, smiling as the young vampire's eyes opened.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:54 pm
"Okay." Alessandra walked to wait outside the room.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:56 pm
Arianna gathered her stuff and followed Alessandra out. "You got to admit she's a cutie" Arianna said, taking Alessandra's arm in her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:42 pm
"Why do we keep bringing this up? I already admitted it!" Alessandra exclaimed in mock annoyance. Her perfect act was ruined by the corner of her mouth that was still lifted in a smile.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:06 pm
"You sure can't act. Might want to scratch that out of your career options" Arianna teased.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:15 pm
Mirri dragged the sleepy vampire out of the classroom, careful not to rupture the illusion. "I'm the actress here, I don't know what you're going on about."  

kanangirl123

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:18 am
Jackie yawned and stumbled out of the room, suddenly the bell rang, shocking her wide awake. She covered her ears.
"Nooo, too loud," she whined. She rubbed her sleepy golden eyes until they got to their next class.
She sat down next to a human boy who had a square device plugged into his head by his ears. Curious, Jackie tapped him and he looked up a little surprised.
"Whassat?" She asked.
"My iPod," he replied, a little dazed.
"What an iPod?"
"Are you serious?! You don't know?" When Jackie shook her head, he stared at her bewildered, then explained it to her. She gladly accepted his offer to let her listen to it.
She squealed, surprised, at the sound of the singing coming from it, then listened happily. "How you keep little humans in there?"
"It's just a recording of them," he said.
"Ohh!" She tugged Mirri's sweater who was sitting next to her. "Look! Is SO cool!"
The boy laughed. "You're funny - it's a good thing you're cute."
"Aw, thankses! You're kinda cute too," she smiled shyly.
The boy seemed very proud of himself, then turned to listen to the lesson.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:12 pm
"Ohh, look! She might get her first boyfriend!" Arianna squeled lowly, so only Mirri and Alessandra could hear.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:34 pm
"If he doesn't mind that as soon as a let go of the illusion, she's a three year old." Said Mirri with a wink.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff