Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:25 pm
'Lily I think we should let them get closer. Has Dion gone huting yet? If she hasn't maybe you or I can take her and then she can get closer to Selana. They really want to get closer' Caterina pleaded, wanting to let the sisters get closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:34 pm
"Dion." Said Lily, tightening her grip on Dion's arm. "You might not even realize. You could crush her completely just by trying to pat her shoulder, or give her a hug. If I'm going to let you get closer to your sister, you're going to have to take slow steps, and if you feel thirsty, you have to tell me right away." Said Lily, pulling Dion's gaze up to hers.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:32 pm
(Remember. The twins can't have known the full truth about vampires, or the Volturi would have been onto them. They are not stupid; they're just uninformed.)

"I wouldn't hurt Selana." Dion said stubbornly, but she nodded all the same. She began to take a few steps toward her sister. "Wait, what do you mean by thirsty?" She stopped suddenly. "You've mentioned that a couple of times before - every vampire Selana and I have ever hunted, drank blood because they wanted to - are you saying you physically need to too?" Dion sounded appalled. She would feel...compelled...to drink blood?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:51 pm
Lily mentally slapped herself, of course Dion wouldn't know, she hadn't explained anything yet. "If that itch in the back of your throat starts to flare up, stop walking." She said carefully. "And yes, you will both need and want to. You could go for an indefinite amount of time without it, but it would be a horrible existence."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:43 pm
Selena watched uncomprehendingly as her sister began to walk towards her, and just as suddenly stopped. "What's wrong? Is something happening?" she asked Caterina anxiously. Maybe some aftereffect of the change had just caught up to Dion.

When Wyatt finally found Kenneth, he was home again. "Caterina?" he asked immediately. A cursory glance showed him Wyatt had been in a fight, but since he was here - not dead - Kenneth feared for the worst; he shouldn't have deserted her, not even for the fate of his closest friend.

"Nice greeting that is," Wyatt snorted. He fell gracelessly into the closest chair, and propped his feet up on another. "The vampire hunter was turned, I thought you'd like to know," he said instead.

Kenneth's heart sank. Caterina and that vampire would never allow that to happen unless...

"Oh, don't worry, she's all right. There seems to be a-a truce between us for now, that's all." Wyatt pronounced the word like it was some bug he wanted to squash. 'That's the only reason I'm here and she's still alive' was the unspoken phrase tacked onto his first sentence.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:03 am
"I think she's just kind of shocked right now, let her have some time before she's sure that she's ok to come over. Now you understand that should she start feeling the urge to drink she needs to immediatly took away, ok?" Caterina explained.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:42 am
"Alright, come on." said Lily, pulling Dion closer to her sister. Take deep breaths, but not through your nose, alright?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:28 pm
Both twins nodded, respectively.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:14 pm
"Alright." Said Lily, still holding tightly onto Dion's arm. The girls were about ten feet away now, both looking very melancholy. "Selena, walk forward slowly."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:11 pm
"Come on" Caterina said, gently taking her arm and walking slowly forward with her. "Dion are you ok?" Caterina asked when they were only a few feet apart.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:57 pm
"I'm fine," Dion replied, but from her body language she seemed to be addressing her sister. It was more of a statement, and less of an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:10 pm
Lily could see nothing bad in the near future, so she allowed Dion to approach her sister further. "Dion, don't um, hug her, okay? Just trust me."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:25 pm
Since she knew Lily only had their best interests at heart, Dion did her best to restrain the urge to hug Selana. But that caused an awkwardness between the twins, because they didn't know what to do next. Dion stuck a hand out and when Selana clasped it, she said - somewhat intense - "I really am alright, you know. I don't regret...the decision you made for me."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:49 pm
"Wait." Said Lily, frowning slightly. "Selena, you can hug Dion, but Dion, don't hug Selena, if you know what I mean. I'll show you why later."  

kanangirl123

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games