Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:46 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

"........ Weird.." throws a head of a guard to the ground and dodges their hits, countering with moves of her own
She is shooting everyone with the gun now but she is still running (but backwords) she yells "WAAHOOO!"

she shoots his arm and mark said "son of a gun!!!"
Mouth drops "OMG! im so sorry!That was my bad!"

"when we get back to the bar you are going to get it!!!"
moves her fingers back and forth "Bring it one Boi im not scared" does some back flips then ends up running forward "Woooohh! Im good!"

he finishes the guards  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:50 pm
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

moves her fingers back and forth "Bring it one Boi im not scared" does some back flips then ends up running forward "Woooohh! Im good!"

he finishes the guards

"Thank god, I was getting tired!" High Fives you then says "Now we have to find Soren, He is probubly in deep truooble by now!"  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:51 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

he finishes the guards

"Thank god, I was getting tired!" High Fives you then says "Now we have to find Soren, He is probubly in deep truooble by now!"

Puts away her swords. "Let's go." Follows them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:52 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

he finishes the guards

Starts running "He is probubly still in the Kings Layer, or in the donguons!" stops for a turn then continue's to run  

ShinyToy

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:54 pm
he sits down and wraps his wound  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:55 pm
The-Dark-Rider
he sits down and wraps his wound
"Join Us when ur done!!" she yells to him as they disappear  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

he finishes the guards

Starts running "He is probubly still in the Kings Layer, or in the donguons!" stops for a turn then continue's to run

Follows her closely. "Probably...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:58 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

he finishes the guards

"Okay stop!" she stops her and herself then wispers to her "Now around this corner there are a lot of gaurd gaurding the Kings Layer...How do we supposs we should get around them without being noticed?"  

ShinyToy

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

he finishes the guards

"Okay stop!" she stops her and herself then wispers to her "Now around this corner there are a lot of gaurd gaurding the Kings Layer...How do we supposs we should get around them without being noticed?"

marka walks up to them and said "ill distract them"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
The-Dark-Rider

he finishes the guards

"Or I can put them under a sleeping spell..."  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:02 pm
The-Dark-Rider
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

marka walks up to them and said "ill distract them"
Looks at him "Thank you, Hmm, maybe we can desguise ourselves as Gaurds, because I dont know what Soren wants..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:03 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

"OOO thts good do it and we will steal their armor and desguise ourselves and see what Soren wants us to do" thinks -I hope he is okay-  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

"OOO thts good do it and we will steal their armor and desguise ourselves and see what Soren wants us to do" thinks -I hope he is okay-

Nods and putsher hands together. An light purple aura glows around her as she chants softly in a foreign language. The guards start yawning and stretching tiredly, softly falling asleep, all of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:11 pm
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Nods and putsher hands together. An light purple aura glows around her as she chants softly in a foreign language. The guards start yawning and stretching tiredly, softly falling asleep, all of them.
Looks aroundcorner "Alright lets go and take ther armor" goes to a small gaurd and takes his armor off and puts it on her then throughs him out the window "I didnt want to do that but we cant make anything suspecious"  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:18 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
KaosAngel012

Looks aroundcorner "Alright lets go and take ther armor" goes to a small gaurd and takes his armor off and puts it on her then throughs him out the window "I didnt want to do that but we cant make anything suspecious"

Puts on a suit of armor too. Nods at her. "It is understandable...."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games