Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:16 pm
The cloaked figures rushed into the hallways then split up all taking a different path or floor. There cloaks sweeped against the floor as they ran. It made a loud rustling sound almost like a group of Snakes entering the Castle. A Wizard dressed in a brown cloak round a corner with blood lust in his eyes. He saw the student wandering the hallway and pulled a Dagger from his cloak. Magic didn't cross his mind, only the destruction of the Wizards in this castle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:21 pm
Dandellion didn't notice the wizard and she walked into an empty classroom. She walked near the black board and sighed. Then she pulled out her wand and began to practice her skills in conjuring.
"Come out...I only need a little one..."
When she waved her wand, nothing happened.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:37 pm
The Dark Wizard rounded the corner and spotted his prey. NOOWWW hollld still this will only hurt for a second. He planned on taking some of the blood of the Witch and using it in a Ritual. He moved closer as his face went completely emotionless. This Dark Wizard didn't care who got hurt as long as he obtained the ingredients for his Ritual. His superiors had told him not to harm anyone but that wouldn't stop him from drawing a bit of blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:44 pm
Finally, a massive flash of light appeared from her wands tip. It took the form of a great bear and it roared when it saw the dark wizard. Dandellion turned to face him and pulled slightly back, shocked.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:49 pm
The Dark Wizard jumped at the bear with the Knife in his right hand. He stabbed at the creatures right side. Not the smartest thing to do to a bear but if it was simply an illusion then he would know in a second. The sounds of footsteps could be heard coming down the hallway. The girl was trapped in the classes with a maniac and another one possibly outside the hallway.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:56 pm
The bear however didn't go away. It bit the mans hand and almost ripped it off. Dandellion shouted furiosly and waved her wand when she saw this.
The bear instantly disappeared and she kneeled beside the bleeding man that laid on the floor.
"Shee'et...are you all right?! I conjured the bear, it wasn't going to hurt me you know...why did you attack it then?"  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:40 am
The man held his blood soaked wrist as the bear disappeared from sight. His target kneeled beside him after having unsummoned the bear. He had been told that this school was full of people that didn't care what happened to his kind. Then again maybe they didn't yet realize the peril they were in. He held out a red glass bowl in his left hand and let the blood drip into it. This wasn't exactly what he had planned on but it was good enough. The footsteps stopped in the hallway right beside the door. Then the Dark Wizard heard a voice speaking to him. You do know that that bear could have killed you don't you? He spoke in a rather calm tone, too calm for the subject matter he was speaking of. If that bear had claimed you then I would have been that much closer to my yearly quota, what a shame. One less monster in the world and a gain for myself as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:01 am
"If it would have killed me then I couldn't call myself a real witch...Don't really wanna live with that"
She smiled at him until she saw the bowl.
"What the hell are you doing!?"  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:16 am
The wizard looked over in the direction the voice had come from. He looked rather shaken up by the whole situation. But answered the Witch none the less. I'm pouring my blood in this bowl to be used in a ritual later. They probably didn't teach you anything about rituals at all in this school. But many of them can also a Wizard to use spells many years ahead of there time. Also, you are not bound by just one Witch or Wizard. Several can join in to make the spell that much stronger. Though most Rituals are used for Summonings and Resurrections since there are a pretty short list of known spells of that level.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:20 am
"So wait...you use your own blood as a spell ingredient? That's pretty convenient. Could you teach me how to do this kind of magic?"
Her eyes glowed. She looked into the wizards eyes and smiled hopefully.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:28 am
The situation sadened the Dark Wizard. He was there with a rather large group of other Dark Wizards in the castle to force the people of the castle to give into there demands of better living conditions and food for the areas they were forced to live in. He got up off his knee and started walking out the doorway while holding the bowl filled with his blood in front of him in his right hand as though it was a candle. He couldn't help the young Witch, in fact he would probably be jailed if things took a turn for the worse and they were forced to pull out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:56 am
"Hey, that's pretty rude....not even answering...."
She muttered these words and then left the room after the wizard.  

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:34 am
The Dark Wizard stopped in the hallway turning to his right. He had a frightening expression on his face. You don't understand this situation at all. I'm a Dark Wizard and I'm only one of many that are in this school. We WILL find Dumbledore and force him to give into our demands. Just stay out of my way, even if we win I will never be allowed back in the castle. Looking around he found it to be rather odd. The person that had been in the hallway before wasn't there anymore. On top of that there had been minimal resistance. This school couldn't be this weak. They brought such numbers for a reason, so the wounded could sit the battle out and another could take there place. It wasn't like the school at all, especially with a Death Eater as a teacher in the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:45 am
(I need to go)
"Ok, whatever. You big bad wizard, me poor little girl who needs to fear the bad wizard. I'll just go read some bad fantasy novels over there...."
She pointed to the direction that the wizard had been going to.  

Krusadin

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games