Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:22 pm

Repressed Memories
King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar
(ok what happened wile i sleped and plade guild wars?)

walking over to his computer with a cup of coffie he began work on a new prototipe.

(Woo, another person who plays Guild Wars XD)

awsom just got it downloaded but to many people on right now

(Lol, is it too laggy for you? You can go to other districts that have less people and crap.)
(yea but the mane thjing is i have to time my self and i only have like a hour and the loading screans take a ton of time.)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:23 pm

King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar

walking over to his computer with a cup of coffie he began work on a new prototipe.

(Lol, is it too laggy for you? You can go to other districts that have less people and crap.)
(yea but the mane thjing is i have to time my self and i only have like a hour and the loading screans take a ton of time.)

(That sucks. Why do you have to time yourself?)

Repressed Memories

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:23 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughed and jumped down landing on his back "i wanna see you cheat" she said smiling, she raised her hand sending a pile of snow over him, she laughed getting out of the snow

nemo digs out of the snow
too bad i never use it unless i am in a serious situatiun
nemo jumps on to the head of the giant snowman
she pouted "aww please?" she smiled making the snowman move, it reached up and grabbed him
fine just this once then
nemo passes into the snowman as its shape changes into a demon
User Image
the demon moves around and starts to talk
well here it is
nemo passes out of the demon and it starts to move on its own as he makes a giant mound of snow in its hands
he then makes the demon drop it on top of her
she stayed under the snow "cool" she said the snow separating and making her rise up, she smiled "i didnt know you could do that" she smiled and threw snow on him
yu-ge-oh pekachu i chuse you
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:24 pm

Repressed Memories
King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar

(dad hates technoligy but on friday i get to play all day)

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:25 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she laughed and jumped down landing on his back "i wanna see you cheat" she said smiling, she raised her hand sending a pile of snow over him, she laughed getting out of the snow

she pouted "aww please?" she smiled making the snowman move, it reached up and grabbed him
fine just this once then
User Image
well here it is
nemo passes out of the demon and it starts to move on its own as he makes a giant mound of snow in its hands
she stayed under the snow "cool" she said the snow separating and making her rise up, she smiled "i didnt know you could do that" she smiled and threw snow on him
yu-ge-oh pekachu i chuse you
(umm ok XP)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:25 pm

King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar

(Lol cool, cool.)

Repressed Memories

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:30 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

fine just this once then
User Image
well here it is
i dont use it very often
the demon jumps into the air and turns back into normal snow making an avalanche of snow hit her
its a little cheep
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:31 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

fine just this once then
User Image
well here it is
i dont use it very often
the demon jumps into the air and turns back into normal snow making an avalanche of snow hit her
its a little cheep
she climbs out "if you say so" she smiled and made one of the snowmans fall on him covering him with snow

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:33 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
fine just this once then
User Image
well here it is
i dont use it very often
its a little cheep
she climbs out "if you say so" she smiled and made one of the snowmans fall on him covering him with snow
nemo digs out and throws a bunch of snowballs at her
this is fun
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:34 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
fine just this once then
User Image
well here it is
i dont use it very often
its a little cheep
this is fun
she laughed and ran behind a tree "yea no kidding" she smiled raising her arms, she made the snow rise up high she threw it on him

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:35 pm

Repressed Memories
King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar
Repressed Memories
King Phar

(Lol cool, cool.)

(sorry not friday monday but i might get it tomarrow it is my berthday tomarrow)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:36 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i dont use it very often
its a little cheep
this is fun
she laughed and ran behind a tree "yea no kidding" she smiled raising her arms, she made the snow rise up high she threw it on him
nemo ducks as the snow hits and throws a ball of ice at the tree making the snow in it fall on her

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:37 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i dont use it very often
its a little cheep
this is fun
nemo ducks as the snow hits and throws a ball of ice at the tree making the snow in it fall on her
"hey" she said shaking the snow off, she laughed and climbed up the tree, she points and freezes his shoes, she giggles "can you catch me?" she asked climbing up the tree
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:43 pm

Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
this is fun
"hey" she said shaking the snow off, she laughed and climbed up the tree, she points and freezes his shoes, she giggles "can you catch me?" she asked climbing up the tree

you forget we have the same element
nemo makes the ice melt on his shoes and he walks after her with a snow ball in his hand
(check my profile there is a very important message on it)

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:45 pm

lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
this is fun

you forget we have the same element
nemo makes the ice melt on his shoes and he walks after her with a snow ball in his hand
(check my profile there is a very important message on it)
"hmm yea i keep forgetting" she laughed and jumps out of the tree and landing in the snow (kk)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games