Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:25 pm
I know it's a bit of a forging, I'm just having a tough time figuring out how it's such a heated rivalry, rather than just friendly competition. Whenever canderous talks about echani, it's like a venom spew.

i've got nothing against mandos, and in many ways they rock my socks off, especially the old taung. But at the same time, I'd see so much more advantages laying echani and mandos as a mutual friendship because of similarity of interests. Not to diss any honor codes, but one would be foolish to merely assume that a mando way of life is superior to all others in every aspect. To me, I can understand some fighting between them, but i would see the two as being partners with a bit of insults back and forth...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:11 pm
Mm. Even if a friendship isn't possible, you can at least feed off of the other to make yourself stronger. Say, if the Mandalorians and Echani engaged in two week competition where they battled through combat, sports, that kind of thing and they appeased the hatred by competing, yet also used each other to grow stronger.  

Jaden_Ordo

Besuliik Deakin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:50 pm
If the Echani and Mandalorians grew an alliance... good God, that would be one hell of a fighting force. Or, the Mandalorians and Iridorians. Yeesh. Iridorians are insane in the cool and creepy way.

What would happen if a Trandoshan got a flashlight pointed in their eyes? Is it supersensitive to the point where they're blinded permanently or for a short time? I just got interested in them, they're pretty neat.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:48 pm
Wondertwin powers, activate! Fighting style of.. Echani! Combat tech of.. Mando!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:31 pm
Galactic Mystery: Does it seem like the number of poser aruetise that pose as Mandos are dwindling?

BTW Deakin: I like your sigs lately. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:37 pm
lol Here's a Mandalorian disgrace; Melvin Fett LOL. I would say so, what bounty hunter took Boba's armor and disguised himself as Fett? Are I thinking right?

Your sig are win. I wanna make a motivational of mine lol.  

Besuliik Deakin

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:41 pm
Dont talk about Melvin.
We cant figure him out.
The real b*****d you're thinking about is the insuferable poser known as Jodo Kast.
Never a Mando, claimed he had a rivalry with Fett, then claimed he was Fett when Boba was believed dead just so he could take Fett's buisness.
Kast had no honor. He was a Chakaar, a Hut'uun, and he died like one at Fett's hands.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:54 pm
Well, I was joking. He does have a sad BH'ing career.
Ah, Jodo Kast. I knew Kast, but, not Jodo. "You should've learned from this fossil. You'll never be me." That's an awesome quote. His death was insane. Three vials, one solution, with a jetpack time bomb. Kast was a turd and definitely died like one. One thing's for sure; he had some balls to do what he did.  

Besuliik Deakin

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:05 pm
No, not really.
He only thought he had them because he stole owned a set of Mandalorian armor.
But, as the Mando'ade say, a warrior is more than his armor.
Kast was nothing more than his armor.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:14 pm
He captured a cup of the target, instead of the target himself..
The Melvin Fett comic was funny lol

I don't like his modified armor, blue and yellow? Blah.
Kast was a joke in armor. Hehe... claiming to be Fett..  

Besuliik Deakin

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:23 pm
I think...

A Mando is defined by what he does. Honor and glory. Like Cale said, Verd ori'shya beskar'gam.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:02 pm
They definitely don't go around flashing their armor lol. "Hey mines totally better than yours..."  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:05 pm
Everyone knows Mando Armor is good.
But its because you always see it on the mandos themselves, usually where the battle is thickest.
And when they survive the fight, people remember the Armor.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:11 pm
Oh yeah, "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy," - Count Dooku.
Yup. I like the color red - remembering a father and black - justice. Sgt. Vau had black, he's my Mandalorian idol.

Was Boba Fett's armor duraplast? I know it could take good damage w/o degrading, but, isn't Beskar'gam better? Or does it degrade faster?  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:24 pm
Fett wore duraplast, a composite material that would be harder to pick up on scanners due to the lack of metal content.
Or at least thats my excuse for him not wearing mandalorian Iron.
Mando Iron is almost degrade proof. They made a Sith lord's tomb doors out of the stuff so it is tough and lasts a while.
Fet however favored a different armor material for reasons known only to him.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games