Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:06 pm
I hardly even got to talk to Kyo.... dimmit! I hope she still comes on MSN at least... >-< I was hoping to get to know her better...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:41 pm
Okay, I'm getting a little annoyed with big chats lately. I don't mind them entirely, but when it's too random and people are getting pissed off, either don't invite me, or don't be surprised if I bugger off. Big chats with about 4 or 5 people are my comfort level  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:44 pm
I agree...I really don't like being included in the big chats especially if I have no idea who they are..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:46 pm
Rainey_angel81
I agree...I really don't like being included in the big chats especially if I have no idea who they are..

I usually know who they are, but if it's a post every second, or even less than that, it gets to me. I can't keep up with random crap half the time xp  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:48 pm
Yea...that can be kind of troublesome...

I dont mind being involved, but when it just boils down to random cuddling and no actual conversation is going on...I usually have other things I could be doing... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:50 pm
I havn't seen a big convo for a while now razz  

Vashyyk

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:50 pm
I usually do other things when I am in the big chat. Nobody notices I'm gone, so I just get up and walk away  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:59 pm
May well put this out in a good few days notice, I'm going to be gone for a while, my dad is moving to Edmonton in a few days, and I'm moving back in with my mom. Unfortunatly this computer right now, is my dads, and he's taking it with him. Although my mom does have a computer, it sucks and I hate using it, and won't really be online at all for quite sometime other than to check my email or to use msn from time to time. On top of that I've got plenty of other stuff going on that needs tending to, with another move coming in the next month or so. So I don't really know when i'll be back to my normal activity (even though around here it's as low as it can get) and frankly, with rl things, it's at the bottom of my priorities.  

Vashyyk

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:02 pm
Vashyyk
May well put this out in a good few days notice, I'm going to be gone for a while, my dad is moving to Edmonton in a few days, and I'm moving back in with my mom. Unfortunatly this computer right now, is my dads, and he's taking it with him. Although my mom does have a computer, it sucks and I hate using it, and won't really be online at all for quite sometime other than to check my email or to use msn from time to time. On top of that I've got plenty of other stuff going on that needs tending to, with another move coming in the next month or so. So I don't really know when i'll be back to my normal activity (even though around here it's as low as it can get) and frankly, with rl things, it's at the bottom of my priorities.

Here's to hoping you get all your RL stuff worked out soon man. I've known you since I first came to the AFG and I consider you a valuable friend. I'll miss ya while you're gone, but I know you'll be taking care of yourself. Take care, man. You know you always got a friend with me  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:04 pm
Af Mas
Vashyyk

Here's to hoping you get all your RL stuff worked out soon man. I've known you since I first came to the AFG and I consider you a valuable friend. I'll miss ya while you're gone, but I know you'll be taking care of yourself. Take care, man. You know you always got a friend with me
hehe thanks, you can always hit me up on MSN when i pop on every day or so to do my usual webcomics/email/World of WarCraft rounds, I just dislike my moms comp and i'm going to save myself the frustration, and avoid using for more than a few hours each day unless i get caught up in something.  

Vashyyk

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:04 pm
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk

hehe thanks, you can always hit me up on MSN when i pop on every day or so to do my usual webcomics/email/World of WarCraft rounds, I just dislike my moms comp and i'm going to save myself the frustration, and avoid using for more than a few hours each day unless i get caught up in something.

You got it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:06 pm
Af Mas
Vashyyk
Af Mas
Vashyyk

You got it 3nodding
The same goes for everyone else, and as some of you have already noticed when using my moms comp, i'll disconnect and reconnect alot, reason #1 i don't want to use that computer.  

Vashyyk

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:13 pm
Oh............yes.

I gots my drivers license.

WHOOT! domokun *victory dances on down*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:18 pm
FogSage
Oh............yes.

I gots my drivers license.

WHOOT! domokun *victory dances on down*
Told you you'd get it blaugh  

Leyla Giselle

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:47 pm
Vashyyk

You're moving again after you move in with your mom? Where to?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games