Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:16 pm
"And the good slash bad part, more karaoke."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:24 pm
she laughs "yes more singing" she said shaking her head as she pulls another lever that opens the door

"oh boy, more singing" angie said laughing "imma have to pass on that, i suck at singing"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:27 pm
"Everybody has to try. But, you know, we can all go up and do one together drunkenly."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:37 pm
"haha sounds like fun" Angie said linking arms with Mark and Jessica

"oh yea, bring on the booze" she said grinning  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:40 pm
"Right. I feel like this should go with a Benny Hill theme. But then some girl would end up getting stripped to her underwear." He turned his head. "Yeah. Sounds like fun. Just need to get there, hook up the speakers and the rest is British comedy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 pm
"oh god i hope thats not gonna be me" she whispered giggling

"Sounds like a job i can do" Mark said grinning  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:52 pm
The speakers are almost all set up already, so when they get there, the music starts blaring. (Time for musical speed scene!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:55 pm
"cool" she said leaving the front door unlocked as people started to come in

"imma go freshin up" jessica said taking angie with her  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:12 pm
"Sounds good. Baby, have I ever said that before, anyway, I'm going to the room to take a shower before this. Be back before it starts up." He heads up to their room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:15 pm
She shakes her head while smiling before watching him leave "Dont use up all the hot water!" she yelled over the music "i still have to get ready too!" she turns and walks towards the kitchen, starting on the food  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:40 pm
"ALRIGHT!" He yelled back. "it's like a hotel. The mansion doesn't run out of hot water like a normal house." He gets into the room, makes sure that he has some clothes, strips down and gets into the shower.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 pm
(ive got some awesome news yet im scared in a way, wanna hear it?)
She makes some cookie dough and starts making cookies for the people, getting a little flour on her clothes and face a bit, she snickers and has Jessica and Angie makie finger foods while she starts doing the punch  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:46 pm
(Yes.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:54 pm
(so my mom might be going to italy next month and shes taking us with her, and while we are there my mom was thinking of having us spend six months of school there. Its pretty cool spending half a year maybe more over there. But its kinda scary since its a whole new country, foreign country where not alot of people speak english)  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:04 pm
(Sounds fun. I hope that however it turns out it goes well.)

He gets done with the shower and goes into the room to get dressed. (I don't know if I'm just stalling/this actually works the story/or if I just don't know what to do.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games