Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:11 pm
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
*sits quitely in a tree outside waiting to attack*

Namine heads back to the school with her friends.
*sees them from the tree and throws one of his syringes very lackadasicly*

The party sees it and t hey scatter. "well look who it is" namine said "you back to try and kill me?"
not really im back for a fight *he said drawing his katana and throwing another syringe*

Having sensed Namines danger through their telepathic connection, Shinyu had left th school, and now walks from the trees shadow behind him saying
"nice to meat you. im Shinyu and i am Namines boyfriend. you would be?"

Namine saw shinyu and said "now ur gonna get it" as she attacked guy who threw the syringes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:12 pm
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
*sees them from the tree and throws one of his syringes very lackadasicly*

The party sees it and t hey scatter. "well look who it is" namine said "you back to try and kill me?"
not really im back for a fight *he said drawing his katana and throwing another syringe*

Namine strikes it away with her light sword and runs towards him ready to drench her sword in his blood.
you have never fought me for real have you? *he disappears in a cloud of darkness and reappears 15 feet above her*

Shinyu remains still 'i hate to be ignored"
he suddenly tackes the stranger from mid-air forcing him to the ground "must i repeat myself?"
maybe *disappears again and reappears behind namine*  

neon blue penguin

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:14 pm
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

Namine strikes it away with her light sword and runs towards him ready to drench her sword in his blood.
you have never fought me for real have you? *he disappears in a cloud of darkness and reappears 15 feet above her*

he suddenly tackes the stranger from mid-air forcing him to the ground "must i repeat myself?"

Shinyu laughs loud enough evn those in the school cold hear "your pathetic. really. your going to sneak up on the girl? have some balls and fight me you coward"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:14 pm
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

namine moves before he can touch her. "im an elf remember i can move as fast as the wind and you have obviously never really fought me"  

Utsukushii Otaku

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 pm
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

namine moves before he can touch her. "im an elf remember i can move as fast as the wind and you have obviously never really fought me"
*draws another syringe* yeah i remember *disappears and reappears in front of them slashing at namine with the syringe and shinyu with the sword*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 pm
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

Shinyu is now quite annoyed by the cowardice of his opponent. "fine. so be it" and charges the man getting in a strike on the mans shoulder  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:18 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin

*draws another syringe* yeah i remember *disappears and reappears in front of them slashing at namine with the syringe and shinyu with the sword*

Namine jumped back once he slashed her and said "damn you" her blood beginning to soak her clothes. She ran at him again her sword poised to meet its target.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:20 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin

Shinyu say he had cut Namine and he dropped to his knees a moment, and when he arose his eyes were blank, yet clearly focused 'now your mine you b*****d" Shinyu unleashes a barrage of attack upon the man, one slicing his chest, another his leg, and another blow to his arm  

AlanMatt

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:20 pm
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
AlanMatt
neon blue penguin

Namine jumped back once he slashed her and said "damn you" her blood beginning to soak her clothes. She ran at him again her sword poised to meet its target.
*summons a blood fury that blocks namines attack as he leaps back and prepares for another assault*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:23 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

*summons a blood fury that blocks namines attack as he leaps back and prepares for another assault*

Namine was knocked back by his attack and she coughed up blood.

*let me at him cagnor* yelled within her.

"no" namine said coughin. "you'll go crazy with the blood even now ur dying to taste it no matter whos blood it is"

Namine got up and used her sword as a crutch to steady herself then she launched another atack at him.  

Utsukushii Otaku

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:24 pm
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

"no" namine said coughin. "you'll go crazy with the blood even now ur dying to taste it no matter whos blood it is"

Namine got up and used her sword as a crutch to steady herself then she launched another atack at him.
*draws another syringe and strikes it at her*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:25 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

Shinyu still enraged, ctches him before he has time to prepare for another attack and places his hand on his chect, releasing a large amount of electrical enery through his opponents body  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:26 pm
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

Namine hit the syringe away with her sword though a bit sluggish. She continued towards him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:27 pm
a hooded man waches from a distance  

Dante Borges

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:28 pm
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin
animegurl145
neon blue penguin

Namine hit the syringe away with her sword though a bit sluggish. She continued towards him.
*slowly raises his sword to block the attack*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games