Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:52 pm
Well, my dad didn't have the best fathers day. ^^;

We had planned to go to my sisters house for a party around 1. My dad works in the deli of a Stop and Shop. Today he happened to cut his finger while slicing something(which has never happened before). Needless to say, by the time he gets home it's after 4 so we didn't go.

He says he's in no pain anyway, so that's good. Had to get stitches though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:32 pm
A note to the mods. A user named GrymKane has attempted to join this guild. At least, I hope he has. Anyway, he is a very good friend of mine, so... well... if you could let him in, it would be very appreciated. Thanks.  

Angel Natavi

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:20 pm
Well.... my state is having some 'excitement'.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=79251  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:18 am
Angel Natavi
A note to the mods. A user named GrymKane has attempted to join this guild. At least, I hope he has. Anyway, he is a very good friend of mine, so... well... if you could let him in, it would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Good thing I check inhere often XP

For future reference, the best way to ask a mod is to PM them directly unless they state otherwise, there should be a list of us on the main guild page.

Anyways, usually I don't handle member admissions except for special cases, so I checked your friend's application and accepted it trusting you that he'll behave properly. :3

EDIT :

HALLELUJIAH! Gots me a working internet connection again. =D
Well, on my computer that is. I was using my roomate's to check in here before.

Apparently the little box my brother used to connect his PS2 to the network wasn't another router, but a switch/hub. My bad. >_>'

Ah well, bought a wireless router today, took me a lil' bit of time to figure out the settings but now everything's okay. WHEEE. =D

As a sidenote, I've been moved out for 3 days now, and I'm LOVIN' it. It's like someone just sprayed me with a can of STRESS-AWAY!(tm) or something.
xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:31 am
DoomNeko

As a sidenote, I've been moved out for 3 days now, and I'm LOVIN' it. It's like someone just sprayed me with a can of STRESS-AWAY!(tm) or something. xp

I kniow the feeling. xp I wouldn't mind moving out again myself, but as it stands I am better off where I am.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:49 am
Ugh, another completely sleepless night. I want to just curl up and sleep forever...  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:56 am
shoki_de_nai
Ugh, another completely sleepless night. I want to just curl up and sleep forever...

Have you saught out any sleep aides at all? Also, do you drink caffine?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:01 am
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai

Have you saught out any sleep aides at all? Also, do you drink caffine?

Sleeping pill didn't do a damn thing, and yes I do but not much and not late.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:06 am
shoki_de_nai

Doesn't have to be late to keep you up. sweatdrop Caffine stays in your system for awhile and can cause insomnia. I know I started sleeping a hell of a lot better when I stoped consuming some every day. My mom has recently stoped as well and she seems to be getter more rest at night herself.

Stress is also a major factor, if there is a lot on your mind it can make it difficult to rest. Meditation techniques have often worked for me before when I find myself restless and needing to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:19 am
Diana Vulpes
shoki_de_nai

Doesn't have to be late to keep you up. sweatdrop Caffine stays in your system for awhile and can cause insomnia. I know I started sleeping a hell of a lot better when I stoped consuming some every day. My mom has recently stoped as well and she seems to be getter more rest at night herself.

Stress is also a major factor, if there is a lot on your mind it can make it difficult to rest. Meditation techniques have often worked for me before when I find myself restless and needing to sleep.

Yes, and it could also be my depression. Insomnia is far from a new experience for me, though I've never had it this bad before. I'll be seeing my therapist on Friday though.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:56 pm
Congratulations on the big move, Doomie! I'm happy for you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:28 pm
Well my grandmother and I just got into a yelling match and it was all over a stupid thing. She told me to call my parents to come and pick me up...I haven't done it and I'm not going to. I hoping I can talk her down. She is the maddest I have ever seen her. *sigh* Wish me luck guys...  

Shadows sweet embrace

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:38 pm
Shadows sweet embrace
Well my grandmother and I just got into a yelling match and it was all over a stupid thing. She told me to call my parents to come and pick me up...I haven't done it and I'm not going to. I hoping I can talk her down. She is the maddest I have ever seen her. *sigh* Wish me luck guys...

Wishing you luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:39 pm
Doomie- Congradulations, it sounds like you are on the right track again. ^.^

Shoki- Do you do any excercise or physical activities during the day that will help drain some of your extra energy? Also, it is important to avoid naping during the day. Finally, try to get a schedual for your sleep going. Having a sleep schedual is the number one way to fall asleep faster, and akwake more refreshed.

Shadows- Goodluck, hope everything works out ok.  

Krissim Klaw

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:57 pm
Thanks everyone. Well we are talked and right now everything is going good. We are just going to let it go.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games